Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I like Logan. I hope marvel puts him with xavier and jean in uncanny x-men (if it's relaunched). but i just don't like the oversaturation of wolverines.
    I dont see Uncanny being relaunched, at least not this year after the announcement that AXM, Blue and Gold will all be continuing. 5 X-men books would be overkill

1. This lineup, imo, is one of the most boring, uninteresting lineups I've ever seen.
    2. Where they move Bishop to this time?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont see Uncanny being relaunched, at least not this year after the announcement that AXM, Blue and Gold will all be continuing. 5 X-men books would be overkill
    you are right.
    but it feels weird that marvel brought back xavier and logan for apparently nothing. they have to land somewhere, and i feel jean should be pulling double duty

Astonishing Member

you are right.
    but it feels weird that marvel brought back xavier and logan for apparently nothing. they have to land somewhere, and i feel jean should be pulling double duty
    She really should be. At least in a Bi-monthly title or something. Is it me or do the current Xboks out right now lack a feeling of cohesiveness? I mean they're all doing their own thing but nothing's really getting reference in any other title but its own. And even though X-Men Gold and X-Men Blue are technically the main X titles the other satellite books don't reference anything happening there at all. I mean just look at astonishment X-Men seemingly Professor Xavier is back and you never know it unless you were reading astonishing. Or even Jean Grey's Resurrection you had that whole PR event that brought back the "heart" of the Xmen and yet you wouldn't freaking know it unless you read PR or Red!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Yes. There's a secret unannounced member.

Havok and Beast are co-leaders.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    I hope the secret member is Rogue. It’d be a little nice if she stuck around from Soule’s run and Rosenberg likes the Outback era so I can see it happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The X-Men's linewide ethnic and gender makeup are now a proper representation

of the Republican Party.
    During the election? They had Rubio, Cruz and Carson. The other party had a jewish senior citizen who marched with MLK having the party nomination stolen from him by a woman that calls black people super predators. Doesn't look all that woke to me

Incredible Member

They need to stop the annual relaunches and just hire better writers and artists with enough creative freedom to actually improve the books

Quote Originally Posted by ISnowNothin View Post
    As has been pointed out, Jimmy was in space with Havok with the whole fighting Vulcan run along with Rachel and Polaris, and was teamed with Colossus on Utopia

And also, everyone either seems to forget or be unaware, but Beast and Dazzler were more than just friends, they dated seriously.
    There was an entire mini series about, Beauty and the Beast, and they were off in California together, and a big deal was made of their love in the story.

So there are multiple connections across the team dynamic, and even an ex-couple in Ali and Hank.
    Thanks for mentioning the mini series, I never knew. I have to check it out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I don't see Uncanny being relaunched, at least not this year after the announcement that AXM, Blue, and Gold will all be continuing. 5 X-men books would be overkill
    Uncanny will probably come after X-Men Red/Blue/Gold. There's a dream roster I'd love to see for this flagship title but it'll probably never grace the pages of a comic book. I can see Marvel reuniting Jean, Logan, Ororo and Kurt, maybe with a returned Scott Summers. That'd fly off the shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    1. This lineup, IMO, is one of the most boring, uninteresting lineups I've ever seen.
    2. Where they move Bishop to this time?
    Other than Warpath, I don't really care for the characters, but I do think it's an interesting premise. Almost all of the characters have been through a rough patch in recent years, and this is their atonement. Rosenberg made clear that this criteria limited made his choices of X-Men, in conjunction with other X-Books using X-Men he may have liked to use here. There's also another member we're not yet privy to that could change the game. A wildcard like Cyclops, Wolverine, Legion or a repowered Dani Moonstar, for example, would certainly mix things up.

you are right.
    but it feels weird that Marvel brought back Xavier and logan for apparently nothing. they have to land somewhere, and I feel jean should be pulling double duty
    Well nobody actually knows where Logan is just yet (hence the Hunt for Wolverine) and even then he mightn't be ready to join the X-Men right away. To be honest, I'd rather he remain solo for a time anyway. The X-Men have (mostly) been doing just fine without him. Especially since Old Man Logan filled the void. As for Xavier, he's hardly the man we once knew- now possessing the body of Fantomex and having resided on the Astral Plane for some time has changed him. Can't say I love either character anyway, but there are reasons why they didn't jump on an X-Team within five minutes of having returned to life. As for Jean, I'd gladly take more of her (a solo would be wonderful) but she's far too busy with everything in Red to take on another team.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Uncanny will probably come after X-Men Red/Blue/Gold. There's a dream roster I'd love to see for this flagship title but it'll probably never grace the pages of a comic book. I can see Marvel reuniting Jean, Logan, Ororo and Kurt, maybe with a returned Scott Summers. That'd fly off the shelves.
    That's the OZT team with Cannonball swapped out

With the Reavers appearing in a preview image for "The Hunt for Wolverine", it does seem like Logan may be the unrevealed member...

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Thinking about it I kind of hope whatever team Bishop is on is one that I have no interest in so I can go back to believing that he was never "saved" from obscurity.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

So, the last member isn't Psylocke either...
    https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...01927393873921

I really hate this "dangling carrot" business they keep doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

The mystery member is most probably Wolverine, after all , he was part of the team to outback.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

They're not adding Wolverine to any teams until Hunt is over.