Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Well ****, apparently Beast can work with a killer, a former member of the Phoenix 5 AND the guy who is trying to force humanity to undergo mutation. That's good for him. Hopefully he doesn't go full righteous hypocrite on anyone, but we know for who he keeps that. Rosenberg has me hyped, love the dude's work. Land is vomit inducing, but hope he'll be gone soon.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

It sucks this board hates the beast. Hopefully he can be redeemed he's a iconic character
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Nice to see that Havok seems to finally be done with being inverted (and if the cover is accurate, his face has been healed as well) and Beast actually back on an X-team for the first time since pre-Secret Wars. So I guess Astonishing is going to be essentially be a book that tells mega arcs featuring a new team and writer each time if the pattern keeps up.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Someone asked Rosenberg about Lorna and his reply was: "Love Lorna but have no plans as of right now.". I think we can rule out Polaris as the secret member.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

**** Beast but yes to everyone else. Just give me Emma, Moonstar, Pixie, or Psylocke
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Why do people hate Beast so much on these boards?
    He is a classic character, has a cool design, he is smart, charming and funny in his own way.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Why do people hate Beast so much on these boards?
    He is a classic character, has a cool design, he is smart, charming and funny in his own way.
    Hypocrite... He also insulted cyclops for being a killer while he himself was murdering worlds with the illuminati. Call cyclops a villain but he's always honest and truthful

But EVERYBODY was an hypocrite since schism, marvel was looking for cheap drama, even Cyclops and Wolverine did stupid out of characters things. But that's the past, also the last time Beast mentioned Scott in Inhumans vs X-men, he seemed to remember him fondly
    beastinhumansvsx-men.jpg

hating Hank for all that drama is as stupid as hating Cyclops.

I mean how can anybody hate this
    d3fc8c893829d8430fa7497527d2293d.jpg
    8d3c01c8-a424-437b-a3b0-6af8aa909402-600x450.jpg
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 04-14-2018 at 08:44 AM.

BANNED

But EVERYBODY was an hypocrite since schism, marvel was looking for cheap drama, even Cyclops and Wolverine did stupid out of characters things. But that's the past, also the last time Beast mentioned Scott in Inhumans vs X-men, he seemed to remember him fondly
    beastinhumansvsx-men.jpg

I love movie beast, he's one of the most loyal and caring guys in a franchise filled with amoral assholes like magneto. Comic beast is an ass, he brought the O5 and told teen cyke that everything is HIS fault, he betrayed the X-men to help the avengers, he insulted cyclops for being a killer while he himself what murdering universes left and right, and on that scan, he's using a pun and disrespecting his memory. Thanks for reminding all of that, I think I might not pick astonishing now because Beast will be there... Same way I dropped A force because medusa the nazi queen of the inhumans was there. Also, everyone being an Hypocrite doesn't make him any better, and he doesn't seem to regret his actions, even teen Hank hates him

Also don't say is the past, everybody hated cyclops and left him on his own suffering when he needed his friends the most, EVERYONE , in the end the only person at his side and honoring his memory was Emma, and people wonder why I ship Emma over jott. Ultimately Cyclops is the hero of humility, he accepted everyone hatred, carried everyone sins, lost everything and everyone he loved, and died alone and not resenting anyone but accepting his fate. I think with friends like that he isn't interested in living or coming back
    Last edited by wano; 04-14-2018 at 09:08 AM.

But EVERYBODY was an hypocrite since schism,
    Beast has been on a whole another level.

And you're seriously going to bring up IvX in his defense? He was taking selfies when trying to find solution for T-Mist problem.

Ok, you guys don't like him that's valid but it's tiresome to hear people complaining for that drama. let it go, hating on him it's useless and isn't going to accomplish anything.

beastinhumansvsx-men.jpg

Beast was ruined before Schism. He went downhill in Fraction's run, especially with Second Coming

and movie Beast isnt Comic Beast so the two arent comparable.

I would have been happier with this line-up:

Maybe add Havok instead of Gambit, since Remy is now joining Red. Hell no to Colossus and Beast.
    Last edited by Factor; 04-14-2018 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Beast was ruined before Schism. He went downhill in Fraction's run, especially with Second Coming

and movie Beast isnt Comic Beast so the two arent comparable.
    I just love kelsey grammer's beast but comic beast is cool too
    3803101-ax_01.jpg
    hankmccoy0122S.jpg
    img_0423.jpg

BANNED

Ok, you guys don't like him that's valid but it's tiresome to hear people complaining for that drama. let it go, hating on him it's useless and isn't going to accomplish anything.
    I never complain about him, I simply focus on the characters I like over the ones I hate... But since you asked why people dislike beast, I gave you the answer. Now back with the line up, I hope Beast leaves or my pull list will remains as gold, blue, domino and some DC stuff