Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I had a terrible thought. What if Deadpool is the last member of the team? He's been in a dark place lately, and it'd coincide with the Wade & Piotr team-up in the Deadpool film which coincidentally comes out in May.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That's the OZT team with Cannonball swapped out

We got it over in Ultimate X-Men when that was a thing too (alternate universe but kinda counts). It's not particularly innovative, and it put's a lot of the eggs in one basket so to speak, but if it boosted sales then Marvel would probably do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldoeaf View Post
    With the Reavers appearing in a preview image for "The Hunt for Wolverine", it does seem like Logan may be the unrevealed member...
    It would explain why they're all hush hush regarding the final member of Astonishing. It doesn't change the fact that I'm not overly invested in the team. If anything, Logan on the team is a detriment (for me anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    They're not adding Wolverine to any teams until Hunt is over.
    It's possible Astonishing #13 is set after Hunt for Wolverine, freeing him up to join the team.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

That would be one shitty editorial decision if things go down like that.

I feel like the member that will be joining has to be a female. The only girl on the team is Dazzler, and while Ali is certainly woman enough to handle all these boys, another female would be nice to have imo

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    I feel like the member that will be joining has to be a female. The only girl on the team is Dazzler, and while Ali is certainly woman enough to handle all these boys, another female would be nice to have imo
    Agreed. I want it to be Jubes or Dani, but it will probably be Emma. That team’s light on telepaths.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Ultimate Member

Well not every team needs a telepath, not sure if the Reavers have enough of a brain for the tp's to affect anyway...also makes it sound like Bunn is going to have Alex do something really bad before he's uninverted and then everyone blame him for it despite him not being in his right mind, otherwise up until very recently none of the X-Men have even seemed to notice a difference at all or done anything about it, except for Lorna...

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    Ali is certainly woman enough to handle all these boys
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well not every team needs a telepath, not sure if the Reavers have enough of a brain for the tp's to affect anyway...also makes it sound like Bunn is going to have Alex do something really bad before he's uninverted and then everyone blame him for it despite him not being in his right mind, otherwise up until very recently none of the X-Men have even seemed to notice a difference at all or done anything about it, except for Lorna...
    I think that's why Psylocke forced Dazzler, Colossus, and Havok through the Seige Perilous....which leads me to think She's the last member

Ultimate Member

Haven't they already said that Betsy is not the secret member...

Having Dazzler, Beast, Colossus and Warpath have ties to Emma but would they really be keeping her a secret? Not so hush hush on Havok joining

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Haven't they already said that Betsy is not the secret member...
    Is there ANY reason for someone to tell the truth when it comes to a "secret" reveal several months down the line?

Spectacular Member

https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...35357007466496
    Hey, I know a bunch of you are big Dazzler fans so I just want to put this out there. In my run we will be exclusively referring to her as "The Dazzler" and not "Dazzler". Sorry, not sorry.

It will all make sense when you see why she joins up with The Beast and The Havok.

And I think seeing The Dazzler fight side by side with The Warpath and The Colossus is going to make fans happy.
    The Rogue would be a good fit based off of this, but I haven't read her in any books in a few years so not sure what kind of "space" she's been in.

The White Queen, The Mirage/Psyche (Valkyrie?), The Boomer/Meltdown/Boom-Boom, The Frenzy, The Magik, The Siryn could work too (?). Emma or Mirage/Moonstar would make sense if they don't want to spoil Emma stuff from X-Men Blue or Moonstar being re-powered. The Storm would work, but I don't see her being subordinate to Havok or Beast ... or it could be The Woiverine (please no). I'm really hoping its a female with non-brawler/tank powers though -- Havok & Dazzler are "energy" heavy hitters & Dazzler's powers are very versatile, but there's enough of the close-quarters types. I'm most hopeful for Emma, Rogue or re-powered Moonstar.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Is there ANY reason for someone to tell the truth when it comes to a "secret" reveal several months down the line?
    But I thought that it wasn't just a fan saying that she wasn't, but that fans guessed that she might be the mystery member and one of the writers or such said that she wasn't so it'd be odd for them to lie about that...

I'm not so thrilled with this line-up so far. Maybe the secret member will push me over the edge, but then again, maybe it's just Wolverine.

I also hate Land, so that's already an automatic drop... usually. I might give this one issue, just for kicks. I'm not expecting much, though. From either creator.

BANNED

Nevermind.

The "hunt for wolverine" has the Reavers...makes me think Wolverine is the "secret" character...altho with Donald Pierce Emma would be a good addition.
    Last edited by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost; 04-20-2018 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    1. This lineup, imo, is one of the most boring, uninteresting lineups I've ever seen.
    2. Where they move Bishop to this time?
    Yeah not a big fan of the lineup either. I reeeeeeallly dislike Havok, Colossus, and modern Beast and like but am not very enthusiastic about Warpath and Dazzler. Land on art makes this an easy no.