Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Secret Sixth has gotta be Emma...
    Three blonde's on one team? Seems like overkill .

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Havok, Colossus, and Dazzler on the Outback team. Dazzler and Beast are friends from her solo. Beast and Havok were teammates when Havok first joined the X-Men. Beast and Colossus were on Astonishing, the original run, together. Warpath is the wildcard but wildcards are fine.
    Assuming good writing is involved, and he's not pulling double-duty in the books, Warpath may have decided to defect Weapon X after Creed takes over. He did always seem a bit off in Weapon X, like the closest thing to a hero or decent person that team had. So him leaving, and joining a more honest team that isn't kill-happy may be in the cards, so he can do more important things than fight stuff & steal money. Which is basically Weapon X's deal.

BANNED

Warpath was on Havok’s space team and also in Storm’s Utopia Security team with Colossus.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Emma’s actually a brunette.

Why can’t we ever get rid of Land?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like it SHOULD be Psylocke. Because, Outback Era, yes pls.

Warpath was on Havok’s space team and also in Storm’s Utopia Security team with Colossus.
    Ah, there we go.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Havok, Colossus, and Dazzler on the Outback team. Dazzler and Beast are friends from her solo. Beast and Havok were teammates when Havok first joined the X-Men. Beast and Colossus were on Astonishing, the original run, together. Warpath is the wildcard but wildcards are fine.
    Warpath and Havok were teammates in Brubaker’s Uncanny

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Dazzler only female hmm

Not sure how connected these teammates are to each other honestly

Aside from Havok and Colossus in the Outback Era

Also Colossus + Beast + Warpath? Kind of redundant there somewhat in my mind

Well at least the Havok superfans can rest easy, their man's inversion is done with

And the Polaris fans can rest easy because the corrupting influences of Alex Summers are being kept far away :-D
    They don't need to be connected tbh. I think that was/is a problem with Gold. it's all people that Kitty is close to instead of being a team. She was very reluctant to include the new xmen on any missions because she didn't know them.

Enough with the "Cliques" it's honestly stupid and not how teams should be put together. Some of the best teams are ones where you have mutants that haven't worked together before "x" situation.

I hope the secret member is Rogue. It’d be a little nice if she stuck around from Soule’s run and Rosenberg likes the Outback era so I can see it happening.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    I hope the secret member is Rogue. It’d be a little nice if she stuck around from Soule’s run and Rosenberg likes the Outback era so I can see it happening.
    There's no Telepath on the team and telepaths are basically core for X-Teams, so I actually definitely think that it's Psylocke - but Rogue would work too. Then again, why would he keep it a secret?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member

Emma’s actually a brunette.
    My headcanon is Fantomex must be the biological father of the Cuckoos, they are natural blondes unlike Emma, so they must have a blonde father, he was created by the Sublime Weapon Plus program as Weapon XIII, and the Cuckoos were the successor, Weapon XIV.

BANNED

I feel like it SHOULD be Psylocke. Because, Outback Era, yes pls.
    Unlike Emma, Psylocke is really a blonde.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Warpath, Beast, & Greg Land I really want this!

Bishop :-(
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

It seems Havok and Beast will have their arc of redemption.

I have no problems with Colossus being in more than one team this is normal nowadays.

There's no Telepath on the team and telepaths are basically core for X-Teams, so I actually definitely think that it's Psylocke - but Rogue would work too. Then again, why would he keep it a secret?
    Spoilers for Astonishing, No Surrender, or R+G (ew) probably.