Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb What is the most super strong mutant, Sunspot? LOl, I do not think that this or

In Avengers 688, they mention that Sunspot if it is not contained is the strongest mutant on earth? Seriously, it seems that you forget that there are at least 3 class 100 +++ that are mutants, and they are class 100 in their normal state.

I do not consider it a bad writing, since the one who said that he is the strongest mutant, was nobody but Roberto himself, and we all know how he is.

Roberto is not a class 100, and when he unleashes his power, I do not believe that he will become a class 100, since there are several mutants that are above him.

In fact, the most powerful physical mutant is between Rogue and Namor.

Rogue Namor >> Gentle> Colossus> Frenzy> Strong Guy> and already after this it is debatable if Sunspot comes.

What do you think?

BANNED

They say that about every mutant they wanna hype, and it rarely amounts to anything, so don't get too flustered about it

Namor can fight the Hulk just dandy. Can't say the same about Sunspot.

Namor > Sunspot and Namor is also the strongest mutant based only on raw physical strenght.

Maybe Colossus with Juggernaut powers could have been the strongest but right now, Namor >>>>>>>>>>>>>

BANNED

It’s because Berto’s powers were thrown outta whack by the Terrigen. He’s more powerful than ever but pushing those limits could kill him, it’s why he’s been wearing that power regulator to weaken himself.

If he says he’s the strongest now he’s probably not lying.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    They say that about every mutant they wanna hype, and it rarely amounts to anything, so don't get too flustered about it
    I just laughed at Roberto saying that, when they do not have any feat of strength, that he does not even remotely support that.

In fact it is more the times that it is diminished and K.O that it does something impressive.

In fact, for example Monet I love her, and I think she is a super complete mutant, but if she fights only physically vs Roberto, even though she is only a Class10, she would kick Sunspot's ass, which in theory is much stronger than she, and it is because of the invulnerability of M especially, Monet is super fast (Roberto no) and is invulnerable, which allows him to fit hits of characters much stronger than her physically, while Roberto is not invulnerable, I mean people who force He is much weaker than he could be and he can kill him without much effort, and Monet is one of those characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    Namor can fight the Hulk just dandy. Can't say the same about Sunspot.

Namor > Sunspot and Namor is also the strongest mutant based only on raw physical strenght.

Maybe Colossus with Juggernaut powers could have been the strongest but right now, Namor >>>>>>>>>>>>>
    It's between Rogue and Namor.

Rogue has the powerset of Wonderman that is a class 100 +++

In fact in the case of Rogue she already has several feats of strength that could be said to be the strongest.

It would be interesting to see Rogue and namor fight each other (only with super strength, if Rogue uses absorption and no love has no chance), to see which of the two is the strong ams.

but no doubt the strongest as soon as the physical is between the beauty of the south, and King Atlantean.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    It’s because Berto’s powers were thrown outta whack by the Terrigen. He’s more powerful than ever but pushing those limits could kill him, it’s why he’s been wearing that power regulator to weaken himself.

If he says he’s the strongest now he’s probably not lying.
    It is simply boasting.
    It has nothing to sustain stomata when Rogue and namor, in normal state are already class 100 +++

*long sighhh*

Did we really need a whole thread for this? He called his.self the strongest mutant on Earth right now because there's only, like, four mutants that aren't in stasis.

And he's always been comparable to the Hulk.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    It is simply boasting.
    It has nothing to sustain stomata when Rogue and namor, in normal state are already class 100 +++
    Read New/U.S.Avengers. His powers spiked off the charts, it’s why he wasn’t using them and then used a regulator. He might die using them now, matching the strength of Thor.

BANNED

Sunspot is a God?

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    *long sighhh*

Did we really need a whole thread for this? He called his.self the strongest mutant on Earth right now because there's only, like, four mutants that aren't in stasis.

And he's always been comparable to the Hulk.
    He is not a class 100, and Rogue is not in the stasis, and she is much stronger than him.

He is not a class 100, and Rogue is not in the stasis, and she is much stronger than him.

The thread can only see where they really think it is, because I'm sure that at least 5 mutants have higher levels of super strength than at least Rogue and Namor are superior.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Read New/U.S.Avengers. His powers spiked off the charts, it’s why he wasn’t using them and then used a regulator. He might die using them now, matching the strength of Thor.
    I followed the comic, and he did not really do anything, which makes him consider himself one of the strongest.

In fact he does not have invulnerabildiad leaves him very bad standing against other super strong.

BANNED

The thread can only see where they really think it is, because I'm sure that at least 5 mutants have higher levels of super strength than at least Rogue and Namor are superior.
    Nehzno is easily class 100+ too.

BANNED

Wrong. He’s Class Unlimited now. Like literally, THAT’s WHY HE WASN’T USING HIS POWERS BECAUSE THEY COULD KILL HIM IF PUSHED TO FAR. THAT’S WHY HE WORE A POWER REGULATOR TO LIMIT HIS STREGTH FOR MONTHS NOW BECAUSE HIS UNLIMITED ABILITIES MIGHT KILL HIM. UNLIMITED BUT MIGHT KILL HIM.

How many times do I have to repeat myself? Rogue, Colossus and Namor all have hard limits. Citizen V quite literally doesn’t, unless the sun goes out or something.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Nehzno is easily class 100+ too.
    Berto’s current status is actually just like Nehzno. Like both could match the Hulk but they might die doing it.