Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Disney to WB I'm Mary Poppins Y'all. Yeah now opening with Bumblebee, Alita, and Mary Poppins WB needs to move Aquaman if they don't want it to take a massive hit.
    If they want aquaman to be any sort of financial success it needs to be moved ASAP. Please save aquaman from the wrath of Mary poppins

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Disney to WB I'm Mary Poppins Y'all. Yeah now opening with Bumblebee, Alita, and Mary Poppins WB needs to move Aquaman if they don't want it to take a massive hit.
    All the studio heads who are involved with the movies that DON'T open up at number one on this date because of overcrowding should be fired. Because that's fuckin ridiculous!
    Last edited by Madam-Shogun-Assassin; 07-10-2018 at 01:01 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    All the studio heads who are involved with the movies that DON'T open up at number one on this date because of overcrowding should be fired. Because that's fuckin ridiculous!
    If Disney gets FOX it will further exacerbate the problem that Disney has so many huge franchises they can just pick all the prime release dates at will and dominate, not to mention create new ones in April, March and February as they've been able to do the last few years with new Marvel releases.

Other studios are in a bind. You can't just roll over and say "Welp, Thanksgiving and Christmas belong to the Mouse. What's left for us?" But you also can't put a $100 million franchise-builder (a franchise that's already had a very rough start) up against Mary Poppins.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    If they want aquaman to be any sort of financial success it needs to be moved ASAP. Please save aquaman from the wrath of Mary poppins
    How do you know MP is going to be that good?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Its marry Poppins dont matter if its **** its gonna do well. ALL these dinsey remakes do well and Marry Poppins to alot of people is a big deal. I was never a fan though. The fact Lin-Manauel Maranda is involved is what got my attention.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    It doesn't have to be all that good to kill everything else on opening weekend. If it does that, it wins.

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    It doesn't have to be all that good to kill everything else on opening weekend. If it does that, it wins.
    This is true I'm just saying it's not a sure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Its marry Poppins dont matter if its **** its gonna do well. ALL these dinsey remakes do well and Marry Poppins to alot of people is a big deal. I was never a fan though. The fact Lin-Manauel Maranda is involved is what got my attention.
    Not all of them have done well though a few have under pafromd also bedknobs and broomsticks was the better movie.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

If Aquaman has a strong trailer it'll be fine. I'm mostly worried about Alita.

At work so dont have time to post it but the Fisher king looks dope and I'm excited to see the 7 kingdoms and how different they are. Hopefully wan brings them to life how Coogler did Wakanda

Thank you in advance to whoever post the pic. Looks good iono the budget but I dont think WB cheaper out on this film
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 07-14-2018 at 02:45 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    If Aquaman has a strong trailer it'll be fine. I'm mostly worried about Alita.
    Aquaman could have the strongest trailer of any movie ever and fail against Mary Poppins. Trailers don't sell movies, in general. Word of mouth does. It's early for word of mouth to take hold yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    At work so dont have time to post it but the Fisher king looks dope and I'm excited to see the 7 kingdoms and how different they are. Hopefully wan brings them to life how Coogler did Wakanda

Thank you in advance to whoever post the pic. Looks good iono the budget but I dont think WB cheaper out on this film

I'm guessing every Kingdom has their own trident.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I'm guessing every Kingdom has their own trident.
    I think so... Houssan is a busy dude. Hes the Fisher king and the wizard in Shazam and reprising his role as Korath in Captain Marvel.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

I think we forgot Transformers in all of this. But i suspect because of it's smaller budget, Paramount don't care about it opening second as long as it has legs.