Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    I think we forgot Transformers in all of this. But i suspect because of it's smaller budget, Paramount don't care about it opening second as long as it has legs.
    The original poster mentioned Transformers and Alita both opened up then too but I think most ppl think Mary Poppins gonna be the big dawg.

So apparently patrick Wilson impressed Wan by getting in such good shape that hes a believable threat physically to Jason Mamoa.

This is a black manta origin story and Mera is betrothed to Orm.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...160656818.html
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 07-17-2018 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's a ugly cover photo....

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I dig it, look how accurate some of these looks are.... if Wan pulls this off I'll be a fan for life. I'm not a DCEU fan but I'm more excited for this then any CBM coming out in the next year other then avnegers 4

I think it's much better then the other teaser image:

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I dig it, look how accurate some of these looks are.... if Wan pulls this off I'll be a fan for life. I'm not a DCEU fan but I'm more excited for this then any CBM coming out in the next year other then avnegers 4
    Same here .

Retired

It's a a piece of photo-realistic art but not an actual photo:

The King of Atlantis is ready for his big moment! Den of Geek is proud to reveal Aquaman as the cover story of our 2018 San Diego Comic-Con special edition magazine, featuring an exclusive, first-look at previously unrevealed characters in the upcoming Warner Bros. film.

Our Aquaman cover was inspired by an illustration from DC Comics artists Ivan Reis, Joe Prado, and Marcelo Maiolo. “The inspiration behind this original work was those classic comic book covers that gave the reader a look at the characters involved in the story and also hints of, and a feel for, their worlds,” Aquaman producer Peter Safran says. “It was commissioned by James Wan in the very early R and D stages of pre-production, as he was beginning to define the worlds in which our film would live. It was not originally intended to be a one sheet, but we all loved it so much that we had the idea to transform it into a photorealistic version and use it as a poster.”

Sergio Grisanti of Little Giant Studios re-envisioned the art photorealistically to create the movie-accurate renditions of the characters you see here.

Everyone else is comic accurate, but the headliner himself...is shirtless in leather pants. lol i'm not even a fan of the orange scales and green (which i think a variation does show up in the movie) but at least it would flow better if brought onto the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    Everyone else is comic accurate, but the headliner himself...is shirtless in leather pants. lol i'm not even a fan of the orange scales and green (which i think a variation does show up in the movie) but at least it would flow better if brought onto the poster.
    The classic Aquaman costume has pretty much been confirmed to be in the movie, I'm guessing they're not using it in promotional material to hide the surprise when the first footage of Momoa in the suit pops up.

BANNED

The classic Aquaman costume has pretty much been confirmed to be in the movie, I'm guessing they're not using it in promotional material to hide the surprise when the first footage of Momoa in the suit pops up.
    I would imagine it's to hide the comedy. I have to believe the suit is played for a laugh.

I think it's much better then the other teaser image:

In my opinion that's much better.

My google-fu is weak: I can't locate the Entertainment Weekly cover articles online anywhere.

Did anyone read that issue?

Anyone have a link or can summarize the content?

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I would imagine it's to hide the comedy. I have to believe the suit is played for a laugh.
    There's been some merchandise that's shown Mamoa in the suit. It doesn't look half-bad .
    Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    My google-fu is weak: I can't locate the Entertainment Weekly cover articles online anywhere.

Did anyone read that issue?

Anyone have a link or can summarize the content?
    This article has a lot of the information from the set visit.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar