Default Prometheus vs Sara Lance (Arrowverse)

Prometheus was able to give Season 5 Ollie several decent fights even though being clearly outmatched, while Sara has improved to the point of being able to soundly defeat both Malcolm Merlyn as well as a non-powered Damien Darhk.

Who taks it?

Incredible Member

I give it to Sara on her experience. You could flip a coin for this fight from an objective point of view but Sara has regularly faced off against feudal warriors from several different eras and holds her own like a boss every time. I see her as more adapt to improvisation and out thinking Prometheus on neutral ground. Prometheus was a pretty solid tactician but he always drew Oliver into traps where he had the advantage.

I give it to Sara.

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    I give it to Sara on her experience. You could flip a coin for this fight from an objective point of view but Sara has regularly faced off against feudal warriors from several different eras and holds her own like a boss every time. I see her as more adapt to improvisation and out thinking Prometheus on neutral ground. Prometheus was a pretty solid tactician but he always drew Oliver into traps where he had the advantage.

I give it to Sara.
    Prometheus was the villain who magically knows everything his opponent is thinking and feeling, what drawer he keeps his socks in, has the blueprints of his headquarters, etc. And, considering the absurd degree to which he knew every minute detail of everything Oliver would do, I'm not even exaggerating. But this is a straight fight and Sara excels at that. Well, maybe not exactly a straight fight. She beats a samurai by creating the illusion this will be katana versus katana and wins by stabbing him with a knife he didn't know she had in her other hand. But that's just another example of how she'll win.
    Power with Girl is better.