Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

He got Fantomex body but with his powers instead of Fantomex's... That's all that matters, who cares about the messy detailed explanations.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSirKnight View Post
    Since when has Proteus' "limited" reality warping ability been permanent?
    Is that the official explanation from Marvel that the effects of his powers are temporary?

Note that wikipedia could be wrong because anybody can edit it.

I thought he was in Fantomex's body. If instead its a dupe, why is Fantomex stuck in the astral plane?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    These are comicbooks nothing makes sense.
    All the this. The ONLY Answer you need. Lol.

People like to say that Psylocke can never go back to her body since it's been destroyed. Charles Xavier has had more bodies than anyone else in comicdom.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I thought he was in Fantomex's body. If instead its a dupe, why is Fantomex stuck in the astral plane?
    it's not a dupe. Xavier used the body of Fantomex as spare parts to make himself a new body. He probably used the reality alteration powers of Proteus for that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    it's not a dupe. Xavier used the body of Fantomex as spare parts to make himself a new body. He probably used the reality alteration powers of Proteus for that.
    Right. X did say that he used Fantomex's body to build his own body.

Well, we do need enough raw material to build a house but that same amount of raw material can't build two houses/bodies so Fantomex has got to be stuck somewhere.

Fantomex body is young and vibrant so that's why he used Fantomex hair to rebuild his blond hair without getting bald.

Last edited by jalsrix; 04-15-2018 at 07:59 PM.

BANNED

It makes no sense and the fact that he's still speaking in black speech bubbles makes even less sense.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Is that the official explanation from Marvel that the effects of his powers are temporary?

Note that wikipedia could be wrong because anybody can edit it.
    Allow me to rephrase -- Kevin's (Proteus) abilities allowed him to manipulate energy and matter in a limited area around himself... I'm not entirely sure that whatever Kevin altered stayed that way (I.e., permanently turning the X-Men in to cockroaches) after he put some distance between himself and what and or who he altered.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    It makes no sense and the fact that he's still speaking in black speech bubbles makes even less sense.
    Well, this person is right.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    because thats still Shadow King, mark my words

rykalikochet323

Has anybody raised the issues of Fantomex's other brains? He had multiple brains and I believe he was made whole before all this occurred . . . so what about Cluster and Dark Fantomex (I believe was the 3rd but not sure).

Quote Originally Posted by rykalikochet323 View Post
    Has anybody raised the issues of Fantomex's other brains? He had multiple brains and I believe he was made whole before all this occurred . . . so what about Cluster and Dark Fantomex (I believe was the 3rd but not sure).
    We never saw Fantomex recombine with Cluster and Weapon XIII. They both just kinda disappeared after Humphries' Uncanny X-Force, it was implied that Fantomex and Cluster were going to recombine, but it hasn't been confirmed either way.

Cluster and Weapon XIII could both still be out there, doing their own thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Yes, looks like it. Charles used Proteus's reality warping power to warp Fantomex body to his younger self but he didn't tell anybody about it.
    Seems like he coulda resurrected some of the young Mutants who have died following his dream #jussayin

I thought he just hijacked Fantomex but it really just doesn’t make sense when you think about it...

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    We never saw Fantomex recombine with Cluster and Weapon XIII. They both just kinda disappeared after Humphries' Uncanny X-Force, it was implied that Fantomex and Cluster were going to recombine, but it hasn't been confirmed either way.

Cluster and Weapon XIII could both still be out there, doing their own thing.
    It is my headcanon that the Good Girl and Bad Boy got bored of Earth as they had run out of challenges and went into Space (maybe Together) to explore the rest of the Marvel Universe. Seriously, why don’t more superpowered Earthlings ever do the same, especially supervillains? There’s a whole cosmos just ripe for the pickings!