Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

A few of these have already been mentioned, but here are mine (in no particular order):
    • Storm/Namor
    • Cyclops/Psylocke
    • Jean/Warren
    • Bishop/Deathbird
    • Colossus/Domino
    • Sabretooth/Monet
    • Wolverine/Rogue
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Cyclops/Frenzy

BANNED

Pixie/Empath

Pyro x sunfire

Fantastic Member

Rachel x Red Lotus

BANNED

Very underrated, one of the few couples with actual sparks. My favourite interracial romance.
    250px-Xman13.jpg

BANNED

I'm know I'm late to this but... Did anyone ship Lucas Bishop and Jean Grey yet?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSirKnight View Post
    Did anyone ship Bishop and Jean Grey yet?
    Bishop always struck me as Asexual. I can't place him with any X-Woman that seems fitting. Anytime I try to place him with Sage or Storm, I don't see romance, I see siblings relationship. Why Bishop and Jean?

BANNED

I ask because... Ororo, over the many years, has been overwhelmingly shipped with with every white man (sans, Forge arguably) under the Marvel sun... But, very few (if any) care to ship Jean grey (or any other white woman) with a man of color.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Cyclops/Frenzy
    Ooh, yes!

And I just remembered Dazzler/Beast, from the Beauty and the Beast mini-series, for unusual ships. (Although nothing can compare with the epic Beast/Wonder Man bromance!)

BANNED

I ask because... Ororo, over the many years, has been overwhelmingly shipped with with every white man (sans, Forge arguably) under the Marvel sun... But, very few (if any) care to ship Jean grey (or any other white woman) with a man of color.
    Forge is purely native American. I remember some Storm and Bishop moments in XTreme X-Men , Uncanny X-Force, X-Men. There was no romantic spark. Jean Grey has too much baggage with Cyclops and Wolverine. It's hard to ship her with anyone but them. Psylocke and Bishop could be a good combo, He took her death hard in XTreme X-men, she was very fond of him, sometimes flirting with him. Psylocke was at some point in love with an Indian mutant called Thunderbird (Neal Shaara). The problem with Bishop is the X-Community have not fully forgiven him for Messiah Complex . Bishop is subconsciously kind of an outcast now.
    Last edited by Tarantino; 04-22-2018 at 12:43 AM.

Ultimate Member

Actually I'd argue that she was never in love with Neal, and CC later confirmed that her entire relationship with Neal only happened because he had to leave Uncanny and took only Betsy with him to X-treme, otherwise she would have stayed with Warren for the long haul, and Neal is basically a lost character now anyway with few fans, even CC admitted him a failed character if memory serves...as for Bishop and Jean well there aren't that many X-guys of color that Jean could romance for one thing and the other relationships for her are far larger...

I think there is a lack of men of color on x-men, specially around the Jean's age.

I never really saw anything on her and Bishop, I'm open to the idea but there is zero chemistry for now.

Namor is a man of color,m he is clearly a Asian. He is on the same book as Jean

and exactly how many men of color are there within the X-men in Jean's age bracket? Thats a bigger issue than people not pushing to have Jean with one. Storm's been exposed to far more white men than Jean has to men of color

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I think there is a lack of men of color on x-men, specially around the Jean's age.

I never really saw anything on her and Bishop, I'm open to the idea but there is zero chemistry for now.

Namor is a man of color,m he is clearly a Asian. He is on the same book as Jean
    No he's not. Namor is half Caucasian, half Atlantean
    Last edited by Havok83; 04-22-2018 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

No he's not. Namor is half Caucasian, half Atlantean
    he looks very asian to me