Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Hellion/ X23
    Don't really know if you can count the primary ship as "Underrated."

Cyclops + Frenzy

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    the entire series was great. Jean was fun, Kitty was completely likable, wolverine wasn't too much. Everyone was balanced and used their powers in a believable way.
    Everything was great...

except Spike. We don't talk about that.

or Apocalypse getting punked so easily. We don't talk about that either.

Rahne + Rictor

Siryn + Shatterstar

Iceman + Tabitha

All-New Member

Has anyone mentioned Synch x Jubilee yet? I think this was teased heavily in the Lobdell/Bachalo Gen. X run and then was dropped somehow for Synch x M. Speaking of the Gen. X early days, there seemed to be something between Banshee and Emma, too....

Also, Havok x Madelyne Pryor. That scene in the outback right before Inferno is probably the hottest sex/seduction scene in any X-Men comic, in my opinion.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amax13 View Post
    Also, Havok x Madelyne Pryor. That scene in the outback right before Inferno is probably the hottest sex/seduction scene in any X-Men comic, in my opinion.
    It was the most explicit one to date for sure.

BANNED

This

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Can't believe no one mentioned this:

This

Quote Originally Posted by a moment closer View Post

Always Frenzy and Cyclops from the Age of X
    And this

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I’m still disappointed that Tyke/X-23 was a non-start.

Truthfully I don't know why but I always liked the idea of Magik/Pixie. That's just me usually I hate the enemy turned lover thing but something about it just, I don't see potential in it. Maybe because I see both as being bi maybe who knows.
    Truth is the best policy

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    Truthfully I don't know why but I always liked the idea of Magik/Pixie. That's just me usually I hate the enemy turned lover thing but something about it just, I don't see potential in it. Maybe because I see both as being bi maybe who knows.
    Same but Pixie hate her:

In the other hand...
    loooooooool.jpg

bye!

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Given Creed’s history and Monet’s moral center, “Cronet” always seemed like an odd pairing to me.

I still retch at the thought of it, to be honest. Hopefully the writer who conceived the idea, and the editor who signed off on it, are both regularly seeing a psychiatrist. This kind of sick author-injected fantasy fulfillment needs to be kept out of comics. I can understand Monet dating a bad guy, but not the comics equivalent of Ed Gein or John Wayne Gacy. It completely goes against M's character, which makes me wonder if there was a more sinister purpose behind it.

The Starjammer such a great ship.

BANNED

In terms of relationships that have precedent, I consider the following to be underrated:

Hellion & X-23- I'm hoping Tamaki includes Julian (and some of the other New X-Men) in the new X-23 run. I think it's a shame the relationship was abandoned, pretty much at the same point most of the New X-Men were reduced to wallpaper in the X-Books. Anyways, def a relationship I want to see return. I wasn't fond of Laura with young Warren, and I refuse to accept anything else in its stead.

Colossus & Domino- I cannot believe Piotr was stupid enough to let Neena go and pickup where he left off with Kitty. Look how that turned out. Def a hot couple and a fun dynamic between them.

Emma Frost & Banshee- Very few people can soften Emma Frost and get underneath her diamond-hard exterior. I think her & Sean had a really lovely bond, and since I don't see Marvel pairing her with Scott again when he inevitably returns, then Banshee would be the ideal eventual love-interest.

Logan & Mariko- underrated ship because of a ridiculous number of people who like Logan with Jean or Ororo. Not that those fans are wrong, but I just don't see it and I don't understand the attraction or apppeal to those relationships. I can't see why either of them would ever choose a short hairy angry Canadian over Scott Summers or T'Challa. And regarding Wolverines love interests as a whole, I don't think Domino or Psylocke would be longlasting or healthy either. And for those of you that were unaware, Mariko came back in Old Man Logan, and she's been MIA since.

And just for fun, I've included some ships that are pretty much unprecedented, but think would be really fun:

• Iceman & Lightning (Miguel Santos)
    • Nightcrawler & Blink
    • Prestige & Nocturne
    • Bishop & Frenzy
    • Pixie & Speed (Tommy Shepherd)
    • Magik & Sister Grimm (Nico Minoru)
    • Rockslide & Hazmat

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    And just for fun, I've included some ships that are pretty much unprecedented, but think would be really fun:

• Magik & Sister Grimm (Nico Minoru)
    Interesting! I'd love to see an interaction between these two.
    Another "magic ship" could be Magik x Sylvie Lushton

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Magik View Post
    Interesting! I'd love to see an interaction between these two.
    Another "magic ship" could be Magik x Sylvie Lushton
    I doubt a romantic relationship would ever develop between the two, but I'd like to see them interact at least. I believe Illyana is only 2-3 years older? Anyway, two magic-wielding badasses, one armed with a Soulsword and the other with the Staff of One, would be a formidable pairing.

Synch and Monet: tragically cut short, M has never been the same since. Bring him back!

Storm and Namor: I want them to take over the world and usher in an eco-utopia.

Bishop and Sage: they never quite got off the ground, but Claremont was laying the foundation in X-Treme.

Nightcrawler and Cerise:

and I'd like to see:

Monet and Sunspot it's kinda obvious, the two rich kids, but they could be great together(since Everett is probably never coming back).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!