Default Justice League 43 Preview/Discussion

I don't know if this arc accomplishes what it was intended too
    The J-man

It continues to astound me how Justice League will receive a reboot, be great for 10 issues or so, and then drop down fast to mediocrity. It should be the DC title that every one of their readers feels compelled to read.

I desperately want a consistently great Justice League, and I'm hopeful we're going to get just that with one of the upcoming series. This latest arc and creative team, though, has been a huge disappointment, in my opinion. And don't even get me started on Justice League of America. Yeesh.
    Batman: I need your help finding a man named Vulko.
    Hawkman: You want him dead or alive?
    - Justice League #17

the Red Lion arc started out all right but lost a lot of steam right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    It continues to astound me how Justice League will receive a reboot, be great for 10 issues or so, and then drop down fast to mediocrity. It should be the DC title that every one of their readers feels compelled to read.

I desperately want a consistently great Justice League, and I'm hopeful we're going to get just that with one of the upcoming series. This latest arc and creative team, though, has been a huge disappointment, in my opinion. And don't even get me started on Justice League of America. Yeesh.
    Personally, I thought JLA was alright.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post

I agree. I feel this has been the worse trend at DC in recent decades. Justice League should be the best and most consistent book they put out. But sadly....

Quote Originally Posted by JackBNimble View Post
    I agree. I feel this has been the worse trend at DC in recent decades. Justice League should be the best and most consistent book they put out. But sadly....
    I'll keep it short; was NOT a fan of this run. I know Priest has been doing great with Deathstroke, but to turn a Justice League arc into "Deathstroke knows better than you!" towards the entire League...

Ugh.