Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Switching gears to Batman #51: I seem to recall that Victor worked for Wayne Enterprises. Is that still a thing?
    Yes, in the New 52, Freeze was employed by Wayne Enterprises. However, change was part of the controversial New 52 Batman Annual #1 that even its co-author Snyder seemed to walk back on during All-Star Batman. That kind of makes it unclear as to what from that issue counts.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    They not tired of writing these love relationship stories for Batgirl? Wasn't this already explored with Dick?
    Seems to be an easy go to.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Switching gears to Batman #51: I seem to recall that Victor worked for Wayne Enterprises. Is that still a thing?
    And Pamela Isley, and Jervis Tetch...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And Pamela Isley, and Jervis Tetch...
    Edward Nigma, Doctor Death...
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Fantastic Member

My biggest interest is for Catwoman and Redhood and the outlaws. I'll buy Nightwing anyway even if the premise is so boring.

I'll get Batman too, I'm not intrigued with the wedding, still reads like a fan fiction and my god, that cover is atrocious! King is just a shipper, and shippers are predictable, I will not be surprised if he starts the Dick/Babs tease at the wedding issue to later create more terrible and boring 'will they won't they' ship drama in their follow up solo series.

I am hoping, the new catwoman series gives a better told stories on the bat/cat relationship. I just cannot stand another 50 issues of King's bad version.
    Last edited by Moonwix; 04-16-2018 at 11:01 PM.

BANNED

Catwoman 1
    Batman Sins of the Father 6
    Batman/Wonder Woman 6
    Batman 50 and 51
    Nightwing 46
    Red Hood and the Outlaws 24
    Mother Panic: Gotham A.D 5
    Batman Beyond 22
    Deathstroke 33

Maybe Batgirl 25
    On the fence about Tec, I wanna give it a break and return for the permanent team.

Also Batman family affiliated

Silencer 7
    JL 3 and 4
    JLO 1
    Suicide Squad 43 (just for this arc)
    Teen Titans 20

BANNED

The wedding is upon us,It feels as if it has been dragging. I can't wait to get my hands on Batman 50, Batman 51 and Catwoman 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrant View Post
    Yes, the concept the son of Batman was ruined forever.
    Nope the Son of Batman just has the superpower to create great banter with anyone so writer's use him to spice up other characters.

I loved him bringing Papa Slade his pipe. " Smack my B**** upside the head "

Catwoman (I promised this)
    Deathstroke
    Red Hood Outlaws
    Nightwing(maybe)

Batman
    'Tec
    Harley

BANNED

Red Hood and the Outlaws, Mother Panic and the wedding extras are my interest here.

Why the extras? They're bound to be more fun than the actual thing.

BANNED

More Dick and Babs drama...ugh, decide on what you want to do with them sometime DC.

Their marriage is among the few things I wish had stuck from Convergence

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    On her return to Gotham City, family matters force Barbara to confront her complicated relationship with Dick Grayson. But does Dick have time for a heart-to-heart while subbing as Batman when Bruce Wayne is out of action?
    Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    A new high-tech corporation setting up shop in Blüdhaven claims to be the cure for what ails the crumbling city. But Nightwing learns it's a very hostile takeover when he runs afoul of their metahuman operative, a digital phantom impervious to physical attack. Luckily, Nightwing has his very own I.T. backup: Batgirl! But can the two work together after their meeting in BATGIRL #25, also in stores this month?
    Boo. This kind of game again.

A proposal's about the only thing that will make me interested in Dick's love life now. The standard's been set.

No wait, Dick did almost get married twice.

A child then.

No wait, they did tease that.

A threesome!

LoL how do you go from a proposal, to a child, to a threesome.

What excites me the most is the possibility of Black Lightning and Katana on the new Outsiders.