Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default DC Comics Full July 2018 Solicitations

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Pretty exciting month.But a lot of not sures for me.

One's I'm for sure getting.

Wonder Woman - This new dark pantheon seems kinda interesting.

Hal Jordan - Looks like a continuation of the Darkstars story line for Venditti's last hurrah with a lot of extra stuff thrown in there.

Flash - Climax of Flash War and aftermath. Still hoping for a Wally solo to come out of this.

Hawkman - Super excited for one of my favorites getting his solo series again. Looks and sounds really good.

Mera
    Brave and the Bold
    The Terrifics

Everything else is an interested but will see if its good.

Action Comics - Love Superman and this looks more focused on Clark and the Daily Planet which is cool but Bendis. So yea.

Superman - See above.

Batman - I'm in for the wedding but I don't pick this up generally.

Nightwing - Will probably be dropped by then. It's been terrible for awhile already.

Red Hood - This series is kinda fun but dosn't really progress.

Justice League - Ultraviolet ring seems cool but don't really like Snyder. Will see how I like it with June's debut.

Titans - HIGHLY doubt it since Abnett is still on this and Wally is gone. Not really interested in the roster or premise.

Justice League Dark - Interesting cast and love Zatanna. Liked Tynion for the most part on Detective. Hope this is good.

Justice League Odyssey - Not really interested but it may surprise me.

Catwoman - Not the biggest fan bit Joelle is a good artist and I like Catwoman enough to pick this up if its good.

Plastic Man - Hopefully if the first issue is good.

DC's beach blanket - Sounds fun.

Fantastic Member

There is a lot of books I will be picking up:

Batman
    Catwoman
    Nightwing
    Batgirl
    Teen Titans
    Titans (Maybe)
    Plastic Man
    Justice League
    Justice League Dark
    Justice League Odyssey
    Superman
    Action Comics
    Red Hood and the Outlaws

Extraordinary Member

Oh look. Cyborg is fighting another tech-based villain. Good thing too. I'd almost forgotten he was half machine...

Well I'll take

Titans (literally for Donna only and the Sejic variant..)
    Flash
    Mera
    Aquaman (I don't know but only the cover from Sejic is making me want it...)
    The Brave and the Bold
    The Terrifics
    Plastic Man
    Justice League
    Justice League Dark
    Justice League Odyssey
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

BANNED

Welp... this sucks. The lack of NSMatJLC (I'm not accepting that its been cancelled yet) automatically makes this the worst month for DC since Rebirth started.

Pulling:

Detective Comics (Just announce Outsiders already, DC. We all know it's coming.)
    Justice League Odyssey (Please don't suck, please don't suck, please don't suck.)
    Flash (Possibly the last month I'll be reading Flash. We'll see what happens Post-Flash War.)
    The Wildstorm: Michael Cray (Tradewaiting)

Maybe Getting:

Green Lanterns (Looks like Jurgens is just doing some filler issues. Hopefully he'll do better than Seeley.)
    Batman (I'm not even expecting King to include Cass at the wedding, but if she appears and does something, I'll get it.)
    Last edited by Assam; 04-16-2018 at 04:05 PM.

Fantastic Member

Big month, I’ll be adding to my list:

Superman
    Action Comics
    Justice League Dark
    Justice League Odyssey
    Catwoman (want to follow Joelle’s art from Batman, dunno what her writing is like)
    Maybe Hawkman depending on the first issue

Other thoughts:

Steve Orlando taking over Wonder Woman! (reads further) oh, just a guest writer
    Dan Jorgens on Green Lanterns! Was thinking they’d get rid of this soon but he may give the series the life it needs. Been getting bored with Seeley.
    Philip Tan and Kenneth Rocafort still on Brimstone and Sideways....looking good!
    Hopefully Shaner is only absent from the Terrifics because of Man of Steel.
    Might get that Scooby-Doo team up issue for Swamp Thing, but admittedly never read that before.

My DC list is getting quite small.

Pulling:
    The Flash- yay Flash War! Please bring back the flash family......
    Hal Jordan- this book has been fun but I’m getting kind of burnt out. Once Venditti leaves I will probably be dropping.
    Hawkman- I am excited for this book.

That’s it! Not even remotely interested in anything else. It would be nice if Ray Palmer, Billy Batson, and the JSA would appear again. Oh well their lack of use saves me money.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

-Metropolis being sent to the Phantom Zone sounds cool. Hopefully Bendis can pull it off.
    -The wedding and the follow up with Mr. Freeze both sound good. And more Dick as Batman is always a good thing, though I wonder if its the gun-toting one from whatever timeline Booster accidentally creates?
    - The Flash looks solid as always
    - Glad to see Robinson finally exciting Wonder Woman and Seeley off Green Lanterns because it might mean the latter will take over WW. Green Lanterns was not a good fit for him, but his interests in WW lore seem to line up with mine from the Steve Trevor one-shot. Please make it so.
    - Can't wait to see who will be taking over Hal's book
    - Ugh, Titans.

Wildstorm and Young Animal stuff looks great as always.

Mighty Member

Justice League
    Justice League Odyssey
    Green Arrow
    The Unexpected
    Detective Comics (for Black Lightning)
    The Flash
    Cyborg
    Superman
    Wonder Woman (she's naturally boring but it's Orlando so i must.)
    Doomsday Clock
    Titans
    Teen Titans
    All the other New Age stuff

Batman's wife, the thief can get a book. Yet Vixen is missing. Awesome!
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Spectacular Member

Pulling:
    - Batman
    - Catwoman
    - Doomsday Clock
    - Mister Miracle
    - Plastic Man

Trade-waiting
    - Deathstroke
    - Justice League
    - Justice League Dark
    - Justice League Odyssey
    - Shade the Changing Woman
    - Exit Stage Left

Still deciding between the Dark Matter titles, I gotta be quick lol. And I wanna get the trades for RHATO one day.

What's going on with Doom Patrol?
    Last edited by nickytesla96; 04-16-2018 at 04:55 PM.
    Floppies as of November: Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman, Catwoman, The Green Lantern, Black Panther, Dead Man Logan, Domino, Exiles, Iceman, Immortal Hulk
    Digital as of November: Daughters of the Dragon, Iron Fist: Phantom Limb, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage.

Quote Originally Posted by Seigeperilous02
    -The wedding and the follow up with Mr. Freeze both sound good. And more Dick as Batman is always a good thing, though I wonder if its the gun-toting one from whatever timeline Booster accidentally creates?
    Given the Batgirl solicit, I think not.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

This looks like the month i’ll be jumping off damage and the terrifics.

Finally I can get back to Superman. At least for a while.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Batman 50
    Batman 51 - $3.99, looks like either going monthly, misprint, or fleecing us twice a month for an extra dollar
    Damage 7
    Red Hood and The Outlaws 24 - hopefully the Bizarro storyline wraps up in #25
    Sideways 6 - Rockafort is back after taking an issue off!
    Silencer 7

Maybe..

Catwoman 1 - going to give it an arc, I think
    Action 1001 - Not pulling either Bendis title, just think it would be cool to have issues 999, 1000, & 1001 as bookends?