Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    I love that mutants are a part of these videos now, but they should get people who know the characters to produce them lol.

Most of the video talked about TK, rather than TO.

Also, the creators think Teen Jean is Rachel which is doubly funny.
    That's one of the biggest problems with Marvel continuity. Their own people don't know the characters or bother to do the research.

Uh chamber......M Twins....karma
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Nate Grey should be on the list. A top 5.

The lack of Moondragon is a stupid oversight, imo.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I'm disappointed/not surprised that there's only one non-mutant here, as Moondragon does have the chops to be a Top 10 TP. That said, there are discussions in other boards that explain why mutant telepaths are more powerful as a whole than their non-mutant counterparts, the following being an example.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...essage-6668935
    #3 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (6093 posts) - 6 years, 4 months ago - Show Bio
    telepathy I'm going with Emma, Moondragon is just not that impressive (when it comes to top tier, and lets face it the mutant telepaths are top tier most telepathic feats in Marvel are done by them, every being on Earth with telepathic abilities including Eternals, Moondragon learned from weaker Eternals, fell below Xavier and next in line was another mutant, Jean and even she surpassed him) and even with upgrades she seems to be Xavier level or little more at best. Moondragon is an Earth human, they all have telepathic potential, but Marvel handbooks said that the only advantage a human telepath has over a mutant one is that they supposedly can stay in astral form longer than a mutant, while mutants get the advantage in everything else.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Moondragon took control of an entire planet.

Looks like it was just that planets leaders
    GrindrStone(D)

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Looks like it was just that planets leaders
    Yeah, that point was debated in another Comicvine brawl thread between Moondragon and Professor X ("Battle of the Baldies!") about whether Heather controlled the entire Ba-Bani population or just its leaders. That said, it was cool to see her among Apocalypse's captured psychics in the "Beyond Good and Evil" storyline of X-Men TAS, since it meant Apocalypse considered her worth capturing.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

The whole thing is stupid, it contradict the comics itself lmao. Jean should be first (Charles told that she was more powerful than him) Nate should be in it and higher than Cable being similar than him but without th the TO.

The fact that there is Purple Man is stupid since he isn't a telepath if that so we could consider Daken and Jessica Drew as such even if their pheromones aren't as powerful as him.

And Moondragon should be in there.
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    If there's one thing the mutants do best, it's telepathy.
    I was expecting Moondragon to be right below Jean.
    From these lists, I have to wonder if Marvel's employees/the employees of companies Marvel subcontracts to know their employer's own characters. Points for kinda remembering that Franklin used to be Psi-Lord, though, and focused on telepathy and telekinesis rather than more advanced reality warping.
    I miss that version of Franks

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Why'd they initially show Dazzler for Emma? And Jeen for Rachel? Does anyone proofread or.......just plain review what they are about to upload?

10. Franklin Richards
    9. Cable
    8. Psylocke
    7. Rachel
    6. Legion
    5. Shadow King
    4. Purple Man (????)
    3. Emma Frost
    2. Jean Grey
    1. X

Jean and X need to be switched. Purple Man shouldn't even be on this list. And Franklin's spot could've been used for more powerful TPs like Quentin or the Cuckoos or Proteus.
    The marvel encyclopedia has a huge picture of Hope Summers under jean grey’s entry.

It makes you realize that all the continuity checking readers do isn’t really how marvel handles things. I mean sure overall they are consistent but I don’t think they care about some errors the way that readers get bent out of shape about. For better or worse.

Also makes you realize that readers probably scrutinize and discuss details way more than marvel employees. Again for better or worse.

I think a lot of them don’t consider comics to be “srs bzness” to the degree that many fans
    Do.
    Last edited by Grey; 04-17-2018 at 05:25 AM.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Moondragon took control of an entire planet.
    That's actually a lie that some people keep telling. While powerful she never took control over a planet...mentally. She used her powers to mentally take control of certain people that controlled the world to end a war. Impressive but not mental control over the planet.

Power wise, she should be in the top 5 with Exodus and X-Man.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Nate Grey pre Shaman was more powerful Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    That's actually a lie that some people keep telling. While powerful she never took control over a planet...mentally. She used her powers to mentally take control of certain people that controlled the world to end a war. Impressive but not mental control over the planet.
    It wasn't an intentional lie, from me at any rate. I haven't read that issue of The Avengers since it first came out (it belonged to a friend of mine), but I do own the 80's Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition, and that error is in her entry.

From her entry under History:

From her entry under Known superhuman powers:

Probably lots of people got the wrong impression from that.

BANNED

1. Xavier
    2. Legion
    3. Nate Grey
    4. Jean Grey
    5. Cable
    6. Emma Frost
    7. Frank Richards
    8. Stepford Cuckoos
    9. Psylocke
    10. Rachael Summers