Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Moondragon had the power of the dragon of the moon. And then the mind gem. So boosted both times.

Nate had power but no skill. And Sinister put him down.

Cassandra Nova and Exodus should be up there. Cassandra should knock Xavier down the list. Sinister should be on the list too.

Chamber just pretends to be an Englishman
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Sinister couldn’t even see Mystique backstabbing him. Also an astral projecting Emma was able to put him in a psychic corner, I don’t think he should be included tbh. His only real impressive psychic feat was in Inferno when no one could stop him from eradicating Madelyne’s psyche, but that may not not have even been purely TP.

I agree on including Exodus though. Dump Cable for him.

Shouldn't Dr. Strange be on here somewhere? Even without the Eye of Agamotto I thought he was no slouch. Didn't he beat a mind gem enhanced Moondragon?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Why'd they initially show Dazzler for Emma? And Jeen for Rachel? Does anyone proofread or.......just plain review what they are about to upload?

10. Franklin Richards
    9. Cable
    8. Psylocke
    7. Rachel
    6. Legion
    5. Shadow King
    4. Purple Man (????)
    3. Emma Frost
    2. Jean Grey
    1. X

Jean and X need to be switched. Purple Man shouldn't even be on this list. And Franklin's spot could've been used for more powerful TPs like Quentin or the Cuckoos or Proteus.
    I agree with this and I also think that Betsy and Rachel deserve to be at least a little higher. Hell, I'd put Betsy where Emma is even.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I agree with this and I also think that Betsy and Rachel deserve to be at least a little higher. Hell, I'd put Betsy where Emma is even.
    Lol why? I don't think Psylocke was ever written as one of the most powerful telepaths or anything. Rachel, maybe. It only makes sense that she would be as strong as Jean when she got her powers from her.

I´d rank Jean and Emma higher than Xavier... Emma has confronted Charles that we know of twice: Once when the first met (that was off panel and Charles ended sedated and under her control) and then when she clearly mop the floor with him though he claimed his mind was stronger... and that was astral Emma... I also find Exodus should be there and ranking quite high.. same for Sinister and Kid Omega and the Cuckoos. Moondrago deserves a place as well... With TP it is always tricky as it goes down to what the writer wants .. and it makes sense.. , it is more skill than pure raw power... Betsy clearly bested the Shadow King for instance and Emma bested Rachel..
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Shouldn't Dr. Strange be on here somewhere? Even without the Eye of Agamotto I thought he was no slouch. Didn't he beat a mind gem enhanced Moondragon?
    Retconned to having no telepathy to accommodate Xavier in the Illuminati

Fantastic Member

It's weird that they included Cable but left Nate Grey out since Nate is just Cable without the TO virus hindrance to reach his potential. Maybe they tought he was a bit redundant but they did include both Jean and Rachel so I don't know.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Lol why? I don't think Psylocke was ever written as one of the most powerful telepaths or anything. Rachel, maybe. It only makes sense that she would be as strong as Jean when she got her powers from her.
    Betsy was boosted by AOA Jean. She’s super powerful but generally prefers to engage physically. She held her own against an AU Cassie Nova and Demon Bear for example.

Quote Originally Posted by SerCo View Post
    It's weird that they included Cable but left Nate Grey out since Nate is just Cable without the TO virus hindrance to reach his potential. Maybe they tought he was a bit redundant but they did include both Jean and Rachel so I don't know.
    Both Cable and Nate are pretty weak right now iirc.

BANNED

This list is ridiculous!

Legion should be number 1. Didn't he put an entire universe in a box?

Shadow King should be number 2.

Xavier should be number 3 contested only by Bogan and Cassie Nova (assuming she doesn't get PIS'd to prop up Jean over in Red)

So that takes care of 4 and 5 as well because of Bogan and Nova.

Shaman X-Man should be number 6

Emma Frost should be number 7

Moondragon should be number 8

Exodus should be number 9

Jean can be number 10.

That said, situations like Selene pose a problem. She has the ability to boost her power levels by draining the life force of others, so its not as if she has a set power level. Aruguably, she could be placed somewhere on this list because of this factor.

Franklin's ability to control reality should not put him on this list as that's something different from telepathy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Nate Grey pre Shaman was more powerful Xavier

That's PIS. Pre-Shaman Nate Grey could not even erase the memory of his existence from everyone in Manhattan without killing himself in the process. Shadow King, a telepath strong enough to mind control 5 billion minds spread out across the globe, viewed Xavier as his only threat.

Pre-Shaman Nate Grey doesn't have any feats to compete with Xavier.
    Last edited by rutog98; 04-17-2018 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Sinister couldn’t even see Mystique backstabbing him. Also an astral projecting Emma was able to put him in a psychic corner, I don’t think he should be included tbh. His only real impressive psychic feat was in Inferno when no one could stop him from eradicating Madelyne’s psyche, but that may not not have even been purely TP.

I agree on including Exodus though. Dump Cable for him.
    He knocked X-Man out telepathically after Nate got his telepathy back.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I´d rank Jean and Emma higher than Xavier... Emma has confronted Charles that we know of twice: Once when the first met (that was off panel and Charles ended sedated and under her control) and then when she clearly mop the floor with him though he claimed his mind was stronger... and that was astral Emma... I also find Exodus should be there and ranking quite high.. same for Sinister and Kid Omega and the Cuckoos. Moondrago deserves a place as well... With TP it is always tricky as it goes down to what the writer wants .. and it makes sense.. , it is more skill than pure raw power... Betsy clearly bested the Shadow King for instance and Emma bested Rachel..
    I don't recall the first Xavier vs Emma thing you are talking about but you are grossly misinterpreting your second encounter you mentioned. Emma used Scott's connection to Xavier to slip into his mind undetected and spent hours installing failsafes so she could do what she did to him. Not something she would have to do if she was way stronger than him. Besides, she even said it was dumb for him to even risk fighting her cause it could damage his mindscape. None of that should be used to try to say Emma is stronger than Xavier. He did not even try to resist. You might as well say Lady Mastermind is a stronger TP than Emma if you try to use the logic you are using since she got the drop on her.
    Last edited by Saturius; 04-17-2018 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    I don't recall the first Xavier vs Emma thing your talking about but you are grossly mosinterpreting your second encounter. You mentioned. Emma used Scott's connection to Xavier to slip into his mind undetected and spent hours installing failsafes so she could do what she did to him. Not something she would have to do if she was way stronger than him. Besides, she even said it was dumb for him to even risk fighting her cause it could damage his mindscape. None of that should be used to try to say Emma is stronger than Xavier. You might as well say Lady Mastermind is a stronger TP than Emma if you try to use the logic you are using since she got the drop on her.
    I don't think that was stated as hours to install fail safes.

He's talking about the first encounter it's off panel. Frost kidnapped Xavier.

Anyway she blocked him in WWH and that was after he stated his powers were boosted after getting them back from the M'Kraan Crystal. It doesn't mean she's stronger but she rivals him. And it was actually stated that she rivals him in the front of the issue on the recap page.