View Poll Results: What is Your Favorite Line For April 2018?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marvel Assemble

1 14.29%
  • Marvel Global

4 57.14%
  • Marvel Knights

0 0%
  • Sci-Fi Marvel

0 0%
  • Marvel Supernatural

0 0%
  • Uncanny Marvel

2 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default CBRFiction Presents: Age of Marvels April 201 Solicitations

-"Hello True Believers and welcome to the Age of Marvels April Solicitations"

CBR PRESENTS: AGE OF MARVELS! YOUR COMICS YOUR WAY!
    SIX INCREDIBLE LINES OF AWESOME COMICS!!

MARVEL ASSEMBLE!
    MARVEL GLOBAL!
    MARVEL KNIGHTS!
    SCI-FI MARVEL!
    MARVEL SUPERNATURAL!
    UNCANNY MARVEL!

Age of Marvels is a diverse, fun-filled, fan created universe featuring stories told by you the Fans of ol' Marvel! AoM features stories from all genres including Marvel Assemble(Marvel Heroes),Marvel Supernatural(Magic and Mystics), Marvel Knights(Urban Heroes), Sci-Fi Marvel(Cosmic and Out-of-this-World Stories), Marvel Global(Spies, Wetworks, Black Ops and Espionage),and Uncanny Marvel(X-Men). Participation is easy and very much encouraged! Simply "buy" the titles you like and then vote for your favorite line of the month. The best part is that it costs you nothing and you get to enjoy great stories! Who could refuse a deal like this? We'd like to welcome anyone who wants to participate in our adventure and to contact our EIC or our Line Editors to pitch your ideas:

EIC: Marvell2100
    Marvel Assemble Editor: Shaggydoo
    Marvel Global Editor: Exciter
    Sci-Fi Marvel Editor: Marvell2100
    Supernatural Marvel Editor: Mcgaffer
    Marvel Knights Editor: Global Honored
    Uncanny Marvel Editor: BaneofKings

Also, checkout the Bullpen Thread for the latest news and gossip about AoM and the creators who bring you the stories. It also has information on what AoM is and how to join. Don't forget to go to the Fortress as well. It's a place we all go to hangout, kick back a few cold ones and just relax. The Fortress is run by our very own mcgaffer and his talented, if somewhat bizarre staff! We all would like to thank everyone who participates in AoM and enjoys these stories as much as we do.

MARVEL ASSEMBLE! Part 1

AVENGERS #43

Written by GRANT MORRISON
    Plot by SHAGGYDOO
    Art by JIM LEE
    "OPERATION: GALACTUS STORM!"

Galactus is dead, but his universe-spanning path of destruction remains. It's ingrained in Superman's subconscious of the loss of his home-world. Now he leads a Quinjet "amazing"Avengers friends Spiderman and Firestar piloted by a reluctant Captain Marvel on a search and rescue mission of any survivors. However, there is an unstoppable alien legion just waiting for the Kryptonian's arrival so they can end him! For his part Tony Stark his sends Cosmic Drone armor that he controls from Earth. Tony has work to do while the Man of Steel is away. This includes weaponizing the newly discovered alien mineral Kryptonite and a meeting with a mysterious woman from Latveria named Lois Von Lane!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

WEST COAST AVENGERS #8

Written by KEVIN SMITH
    Plot by SHAGGYDOO
    Art by IVAN REIS
    "POWER PLAY"

Meet Ezekiel Sims. He is a billionaire and the original "Spiderman". He also wants to buy the West Coast Avengers and has unlimited resources at his for the team to use. He only asks two things that he controls the direction of the team and Kamala Khan aka Ms. Marvel becomes their team leader. This includes the allowance for Kamala to choose her teammates and remove whomever she wants from the team. Her first choice is Miles Morales aka the other Spiderman, but she also wants a hulk, a ghost rider, a hawk-eye, a superman and a Pokemon hunter.
    The team's lawyer She-Hulk has just received a cease and desist order for use of their name. They are greenest team of meta-humans on Earth; Vegan, Cage Free, Lady Man-Thing, Firebird, Mole Man, Petra and Captain Planet the original WEST COAST AVENGERS!??
    32PGS./Rated T $2.99

INCREDIBLE HULK #41

Written by PETER DAVID
    Plot by SHAGGYDOO
    Art by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
    "was not..was"

Even though he's 5 years old, he's always been referred to as Baby Hulk. From birth his blood coerced with gamma radiation, his skin was green and he loves to SMASH things. The only homes he's known are SHIELD and Weapon X facilities. However, he wasn't created in a lab or as a scientific experiment. He was created the old fashion way. Who's his daddy, his mommy is undisclosed. His 2 father figures are Logan aka Wolverine and Nick Fury. He takes after his 2 "dads" and he's determined to find a place that has captured his imagination. How can anyone tell him how to get to Sesame Street?
    40PGS./Rated T $3.99

LONG LIVE CAPTAIN AMERICA #9
    Written by JEFF LEMIRE
    Plotted by BANEOFKINGS
    Art by ANDREA SORRENTINO
    "THE UNITED STATES vs. CAPTAIN AMERICA"
    TRIAL. Steve Rogers goes on trial! In the wake of the incident at Mount Olympus, Zeus has been captured and his power stripped of him. Now Captain America must face the consequences of going rogue and taking a stand against his country in the courtroom! He has just saved the world and earned the trust once again of his fellow heroes - so in Matt Murdock's absence, Foggy Nelson steps in to defend his childhood hero! Can Foggy help clear Captain America's name? Midway through the trial however - Steve starts to suspect something is wrong, and the Judge may in fact be not who he says he is. Can Steve find out what happened to the real judge in time to stop him from being sentenced to prison?
    32pgs/Rated T.../$2.99

BLACK PANTHER #46
    Written by CHRISTOPHER PRIEST
    Art by ADI GRANOV
    Plot by MARVELL2100
    What Giants Do: Part 2- Man In The Box
    Facing growing hostile factions in Africa and the U.S., the Black Panther recalls all Wakandan ambassadors from around the world and closes it's embassies without warning. It's a move that has many in the international community on edge. Elsewhere Shuri, Okoye and Ayo travel to Kenya to bring home a long forgotten member of the Dor Milaje, Nakia! They will need her help to pull off the plan by T'Challa. Meanwhile in a hidden location, a meeting of kings and queens is taking place. Inhuman Queen Medusa, Victor von Doom, Namor of Atlantis, Scott Summers and Emma Frost all have come at the request of the Black Panther. He has come to inform them that all diplomatic ties are being cut off and Wakanda is now under black out conditions. When asked why such measures are being taken, T'Challa tells them that a threat has arisen and the entire planet is a stake! Wakanda will do as it will to protect itself from what is about to come! Next Issue: No Excuses.
    32 PGS./Rated M: Mature Audiences...$2.99

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #19

Written by JOSHUA DYSART
    Art by DAVID MARQUEZ
    Plot by MARVELL2100
    Who Killed James Rhodes? Part 3
    Tony has formed an unlikely alliance with The Ghost to find the person who killed Rhodey! He can't help but wonder why one of his deadliest enemies is helping him and demands answers! The Ghost pulls off "his" mask to reveal his true identity, Rhodey's former girlfriend Glenda Sandoval! Tony asks was she always the ghost and how did she get the costume? Glenda tells him that the time for answers will come later and that they need to travel to Eastern Europe! She knows who killed Rhodey!
    32 PGS./Rated T+...$2.99

SHE-HULK, ATTORNEY AT LAW #39
    Written by CHARLES SOULE
    Plot by EXCITER
    Art by JOE MADUIERA
    “PLANET SHE-HULK” part two “MOTION PRACTICE”
    Trapped on a planet of attorneys and enjoined from using her gamma powers, if Jen Walters wants to defeat the litigation lord Coram Non Judice and liberate the Arguendo people, then she can’t hulk out - she’ll have to lawyer up! Last time she was only saved from certain doom on the courtroom/arena floor during trial by combat through a last-minute discretionary adjournment. Now she has precious little time to make pre-trial motions in order to gain some kind, any kind, of advantage. She’s made an application to preclude Coram Non Judice from using inequitable cybernetic enhancements and seeks to bar any unnatural empowerment (which, of course, she’ll withdraw if her appeal of the gamma power preclusion comes down in her favor). She’s also moved to have weapons of choice preselected as bow staffs (she was on the twirling team in junior high so she has some experience wielding a stick). But she better hope her motions are granted and her objections sustained, because her next court-date will be to the death!
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 04-22-2018 at 11:04 AM.

---Reserved For Assemble---

MARVEL GLOBAL! Part 1

INTREPID CORPORATE AVENGERS #1 (15)
    Written by CHIP ZDARSKY
    Plot by EXCITER
    Art by SKOTTIE YOUNG
    3D Lenticular Variant Cover
    Embossed Variant Cover
    Colorforms® Design-Your-Own-Cover Variant Cover
    Thermal Ink Variant Cover - Rub to reveal Starkist’s recipe for Tuna Corn Cakes!
    Scented Ink Variant Cover - Scratch to smell the aroma of Hawaiian Punch’s new Aloha Morning mixed berry citrus!
    “REBRANDING” part one “THE VOYAGE HOME”
    Press Release - The old Super Team® had to go! Their planet needed them! (Note: the old Super Team® died on the way back to their home planet). But worry not! We’ve got the all new, all different Super Team®! Starkist's Charlie Tuna!
    Punchy, the Hawaiian Punch Guy! Dos Eqis' Most Interesting Man in the World! And many more!!

Real Talk - When the Control Group reunited the Super Team®, they did so specifically to have them fight to the death in the Conspicuous Wars. They never intended them to leave Ad-world alive and/or without signing exploitative lifetime contracts. But “Colonel Sanders” Al MacKenzie, “Tony the Tiger” Maneater, “Flo” Lady Punisher, “the Skinny Cow” Bova, and “Poppin’ Fresh” Doughboy had other ideas! They jumped aboard a starship piloted by former “Energizer Bunny” Blackjack O'Hare, and they’re heading back to Earth to take the Control Group down!!! But the Control Group has taken precautions - including recruiting a gaggle of super-powered replacements whom they’ve convinced that the original Super Team® is evil! It’s Super Team Classic® versus All-New Super Team® in a battle for the fate of both Super Teams®!
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

ALL-WINNERS SQUAD #17
    Written by DENNIS HOPELESS
    Plot by EXCITER
    Art by J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
    “BEZOS END ALL”

Using his army of robotic minions, Amazon’s CEO Jeff Bezos has declared war on the United States Post Office! (“Just look at that picture! The Lex Luther of our universe.”). Can U.S. Agent, Tigra, and Red Hulk stop his plans to become the “Alpha Mail” of the USPS, or will they too be forced to transport parcels for eternity? (“The All-Winners squad are not your Delivery Boy!”). Speaking of, what role will the speedster named “Delivery Boy” play in the conflict?
    Meanwhile, an immoral gang of gamers has used some twisted amalgamation of science and magic to bring their online avatars to life - and to wreak havoc! (“Violent video-games are literally turning our children into monsters! We’ve got to do something!”). They’ve got god mode hax and unlimited ammo cheat codes - and their only goal is to grief everyone! It’s time for a facerolling, because Silver Sable, U.S. Ace, Punisher 2099, and Harry Osborn have aggro’ed the “All-Pwners Squad”! And the stakes are high, because they don’t have any extra lives!
    Plus, while the team is distracted, the Trade War begins in earnest in the Far East...
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

SECRET AVENGERS #33
    Written by MATT FRACTION
    Plot by EXCITER
    Art by DANIEL ACUNA
    “SPY VS. BATSPY” part four “SHADOW OF THE HYDRA”
    From the mission log of Agent Bruce Wayne:
    HYDRA are a superstitious and cowardly lot. After the terrorist scum left my parents dead in some godforsaken third world country because they dared to accept a peacekeeping mission, I chose to become what most strikes fear into their hearts. I joined SHIELD and made it my mission to eliminate HYDRA. Others scoffed at the audacity of my goals, claiming it was beyond one man’s limits. But they soon found out that Agent Wayne has no limits. After years of relentless preparation, I systematically dismantled HYDRA on my world. Then, in a universal crisis, I ended up on this world; a world where HYDRA has thrived because I wasn’t here to stop them. They’ve eaten well. They’ve eaten this world’s wealth. Its spirit. But I promised their feast was coming to an end. I resolved to devastate the entire horrid nation they’ve built up and justified my extreme measures by claiming HYDRA’s infection was too widespread to do anything else. This world’s SHIELD opposed me. I saw them as weak-willed and soft, unwilling to do what was necessary to stop HYDRA. It took Clint “Hawkeye” Barton, and our sons, to open my eyes. My mission was never about personal revenge. It’s bigger than that; more noble than that. I want this world to be a better place, where a young Bruce Wayne would not lose his parents to terrorism. I cannot achieve that end through taking the lives of those who have merely been deceived by HYDRA’s propaganda. Is it too late for Clint and I to stop the massive detention I have set into motion? Will Sin, Crossbones, and their HYDRA forces inadvertently prevent us from saving the nation’s civilians? It’s true what they say. Some days you just can’t get rid of a bomb...
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

AGENTS OF SHIELD #27
    Plotted by BANEOFKNGS
    Written by MATT FRACTION
    Art by OLIVIER COIPEL
    “EARTH 1176” Part three of four “AMERICA CHAVEZ MUST DIE”
    Theme Song: Radical Face - The Road to Nowhere
    Jason Bourne and John Wick have decided that America Chavez must be killed in order to save the human race (See this month's The Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers for more details!) – and decide upon returning from Earth 1176 that they must take out the Pink Power Ranger. But S.H.I.E.L.D. are less than keen on seeing a hero be killed. With most of their team stranded, left behind by Bourne and Wick in the alternate Earth – Coulson is able to get a message through the portal that they have been betrayed by their allies to S.H.I.E.L.D.’s HQ before he in turn is captured. The only Agents not on duty at the time that the distress call comes through are Black Widow and Hawkeye – who are able to track Bourne and Wick using their contacts in the spy network to Berlin, where they are preparing to board a flight to the USA – and to the Avengers Tower. Can S.H.I.E.L.D’s finest stop the rogue assassins? Or will they too be convinced that America Chavez must die?
    32pgs/Rated T…$2.99

MARVEL GLOBAL! Part 1

DEADPOOL & THE THUNDERBOLTS #33
    Written by JASON AARON
    Plot by EXCITER
    Art by MATTEO SCALERA
    “PUTTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER” part one “KICKSTART MY SHART”
    Reuniting with my old buddy Ghost last ish (we’ve been teammates since the great forum reset of 2014) has got me all nostalgic. Things just haven’t felt right since the Thunderbolts split up - so I’m putting the band back together! Not as a squad of villains masquerading as heroes, or as a group of criminals press-ganged into hero work, but as a group of BFFs who just want to fight bad guys together... and become Age of Marvel’s top selling book EVER! But how can I finance a vigilante squad without those phat government checks Sharon Carter used to distribute to us? Well, how does anyone get a project off the ground these days! Crowd funding!
    My goal is $100,000,00.91 and I’m accepting donations in comic purchases! So, to back my project all you have to do is buy this very issue! And worry not, I’ve got sweet reward levels!
    Tier one - one buy - I will personally sign your copy of DEADPOOL & THE THUNDERBOLTS #33 in red and black ink!
    Tier two - two buys - I will personally sign your copy of DEADPOOL & THE THUNDERBOLTS #33 in the blood of one or more of this book’s antagonists!
    Tier three - five buys - I will personally call you on the phone and leave an erotic message on your voicemail!
    Tier four - five hundred thousand buys - you will have the chance to actually join the Thunderbolts! And after signing a tiny, inconsequential indemnity waiver so we won’t be responsible for any death or dismemberment that may occur on our adventures, I’ll give you the opportunity to shoot a real-life super-villain (or reasonably threatening henchman thereof)!
    WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
    And oh yeah, we fight Madame Masque in this issue or something. BUY IT NOW!
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

HER MAJESTY'S AVENGERS #8

Written by ALAN MOORE
    Plot by SHAGGYDOO
    Art by DALE EAGLESHAM
    "BREXIT" part 2 “Disneyed”

In order to save it from impending doom from above, several "Dr. Whos"along with the Avengers U.K. have transported Great Britain to alternate Earth. It's world of legendary, brave princesses and the most sadistic, destructive witches. Oceans filled with an array of mythological creatures of kinds, majestic kingdoms and wicked mountains. There are entertaining talking animals and charismatic ghost pirates. Mythology lives here and walks amongst the masses. It is the Wonderful World of Disney. In order to return home the Avengers must find the Earth's Sorcerer Supreme an iconic mouse named Mickey aka Fantasia!

The 2 powerhouses rivals Superman and Miracleman continue their epic fight under the North Sea, above it and beyond. However, the entire world sees the two gods as the cause of Great Britain's disappearance and want answers or their complete destruction! NEXT: AVENGERS VS THE WORLD!
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

AGENTS OF ATLAS #46
    Written by DAVID LISS
    Plot by MARVELL2100
    Guest Artist: JAVIER PINA
    "AGENTS WITHOUT A COUNTRY" part three "SIBERIAN WINTER"
    Orson Randall, Madam Hydra and Emma Peel embark on a treacherous journey across the Siberian wastelands to enter the country of Khymersk to retrieve double agent Anna Sergov. Anna has been abandoned and left behind enemy lines by the Trump administration and it's up to ATLAS to save her! They have finally crossed into Khymersk and meet with friendlies who led them to the government facility where Anna works. It's a bio-weapons research and development installation where intelligence rumors suspect they may be a part of a larger operation to create a new breed of super soldier(See: The Ghost Warriors #23)! Madam Hydra spots Emma in her lab and the team quickly informs her of their rescue mission. She tells them that they can't leave yet! The Khymersks have made a break through and created a stable SSS by combining a new formula with the DNA of one of the most dangerous mutants alive, Weapon Omega! Next Issue: Winter is coming!
    32 PGS./Rated T+...$2.99

THE GHOST WARRIORS #23
    Written By ROBERT VENDITTI
    Art By SALVADOR LAROCCA
    Plot By MARVELL2100
    "THE COLD WAR" part two "ZERO BELOW"
    With The Prism finally in their grasp and with the help of the Khymersk facility (See: Agents of ATLAS #46), The Beast is one step closer to creating their ultimate weapon, The Cold Man! Colleen, Lotus and a badly injured Afro(see last issue) are in a race to prevent it from happening but the odds don't look good for them! Can the three of them stop The Beast from their goal of creating a one-man weapon of mass destruction? Lotus has reached out to the Assassins Creed Guild for help but they can't afford to waste time as it may already be too late! Next Issue: Natural Born Killer!
    32 PGS./Rated M: Mature Readers...$2.99
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 04-17-2018 at 04:29 PM.

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #43
    Written by SALADIN AHMED
    Plot by BANEOFKINGS
    Art by GREG CAPULLO
    Variant Wrestlemania themed Cover featuring Rey Misterio as Spidey by DANIEL BAYLISS
    “PETER PARKER: MURDER?” part three of ten “A SPIDER-MAN UNDER THE INFLUENCE”
    Theme Song: The Heavy - How You Like Me Now
    Peter Parker is in his civilian guise and under the influence of the poisonous power of Arachne, the Spider-Goddess, killing people against his will. Arachne wants Spider-Man to steal a valuable artefact from the Russian Embassy in New York – in a move that could trigger a diplomatic incident should he be killed. And to make matters worse – Black Cat is after the same artefact for reasons of her own and doesn’t know what’s happened to Spider-Man! Meanwhile – Sherlock Holmes pieces the evidence together – and learns that the person responsible for three confirmed murders in Queens can only be Peter Parker. Will MJ be able to convince Sherlock that more time is needed to prove that Peter is brainwashed? Or will Sherlock decide that no matter what Peter has done – he should be brought in anyway? But what nobody can know – is that Peter is about to get a shocking revelation concerning his parents inside the Russian Embassy. And the news couldn’t have come at a worse possible time.
    32 PGs./Rated T...$2.99

ELEKTRA: THE HAND #15
    Written by CHUCK DIXON
    Plot by EXCITER
    Art by JEROME OPEÑA
    Variant Go Joe/Hand! themed Cover by LARRY HAMA
    “CUT NOT WITH THE BLADE, BUT WITH THE MIND”
    Elektra has returned to find Shadowland conquered by the demonic ninja Deathwatch and her lover Storm Shadow corrupted by choosing to wield the cursed blade Black Tongue. Knowing too well what it means to have your will usurped by magic, she resolves to free Storm Shadow at any cost. But is even enlisting the help of his sword-brother Snake Eyes enough to overcome the curse of Black Tongue? Can Elektra venture into Storm Shadow’s mindscape and defeat the corruptive demon once and for all?
    Meanwhile, Elektra’s majordomo Echo rallies the rest of the Hand to reclaim Shadowland. Deathwatch’s infernal abilities make him a ninja with no earthly equal, but Master Splinter believes the answer to defeating him may lay in their clan’s ancient histories. How did the Hard Master of 15th-century Japan's Arashikage ninja clan defeat the first deathspawn when they attacked? Only a vision quest can tell them!
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

PURE VENOM #10
    Written by STEVE ORLANDO
    Plot by GLOBAL HONORED
    Art by JON DAVIS HUNT
    Variant Venomsaurus Rex Cover by NICK PITARRA
    "That's So Savage, Part II"
    Remember in Empire Strikes Back (***thankfully a Disney/Marvel property these days so we can avoid any litigation from that reference***) when Yoda trained Luke in the ways of the Jedi on Dagobah? Well Nerds, just replace that swamp planet with the Savage Land, alien symbiotes for the force, but try as he might Flash Thompson doesn't quite have the earnest heroic Skywalker quality, and well...Eddie Brock, a Master Yoda ain't he. But still, you get the point. Eddie attempts to help Flash contain his new lethal Carnagey powers that are more accustomed to killing first and not asking questions later thanks to its previous host, a walking murder machine. They spend their days meditating, sparring with dinosaurs and various sabre-toothed cats, catch their dinner - dunkleosteus isn't half bad over an open flame, and your general alpha-male jungle bonding. But in all their shirtless zen glory, they failed to notice some of the wildlife acting increasingly suspicious, growing in number and closing in on their camp. Skrulls can masquerade in many forms, like prehistoric beasts for example. This particular group is a military death squad with one mission on this planet - kill Eddie Brock and obtain the living alien weapon he is attached to. The fact that there happens to be two symbiotes within their grasp now, well let's just say somebody is going to get a helluva promotion IF they can pull this off.
    32 PGs./Rated T+...$2.99

THE MIGHTY MORPHIN’ POWER RANGERS #3
    Written by TOM KING
    Plot by BANEOFKINGS
    Art by CHRISTIAN WARD
    Variant New Age of Ultron Cover by STJEPAN SEJIC
    “MAKING FRIENDS AND INFLUENCING PEOPLE” Part 3 of 3 “AGENT OF ULTRON”
    Theme Song: Au Revoir Simone - A Violent But Flammable World
    Entering Ultron’s world to save Raylan Givens, the Power Rangers find themselves in a dark vision of a future where the Earth has been cracked open, supposedly by the actions of one of their own. It’s enough for Raylan to be thrown off edge and be manipulated into becoming an Agent of Ultron, but the teenagers themselves aren’t going to let him take them out of the game before they can take down Ultron. How they should handle Raylan’s apparent betrayal splits the group down the middle, with Helion suggesting a more violent approach whilst Franklin and Valeria are less than keen. But when America Chavez learns the truth behind the destruction of Earth, will she return to the past with them or stay behind in the future to prevent a great catastrophe that is somehow a result of her own making?
    32 PGs./Rated T...$2.99

PROWLER AND THE OUTLAWS #9
    Written by DUANE SWIERCZYNSKI
    Plotted by SUPERCOOPER
    Art by FILIPE ANDRADE
    Variant Spring Showers Cover by KARL KERSCHL
    "TURNED AND TURNED AGAIN"
    The OUTLAWS stand divided! With the team in Boston aiding ROCKET RACER, and their leader Hobie Brown housebound back in the Bronx under watch of his parole officer, its the absolute worst time for a mutiny! On one side: JACKPOT, with the spotlight squarely on her; SHOCKER and PORCUPINE, arguing that these mercenaries need to get their hands a little dirtier; and LOOKOUT and Rocket Racer facing off against the skateboard-obsessed, teched-out lunatics of the Underground! Save the civilians, try not to injure each other, and get Shocker to the hospital after he gets a bullet through the chest! And when Hobie makes a break for it to help his fracturing team, he'll be pursued by the last person he ever thought he would see...his former Raft inmate, former police commander...THE CRIPPLER!
    32 PGs./Rated T...$2.99

THE PUNISHER: WAR JOURNAL #41
    Written by ED BRUBAKER
    Plot by BANEOFKINGS
    Art by DAVID AJA
    Variant Wrestlemania themed Cover featuring Rowdy Rhonda Rousey in a Punisher Tee by AMANDA CONNER
    “FOX ON THE RUN” Part one of three “HOMECOMING”
    Theme Song: Angelo Badalamenti - Laura Palmer's Theme
    Exiled from the Council of Spies and the Shadow Community that links them, The Punisher finds himself on the run from an international community of assassins and spies – ranging from Silver Sable to Ethan Hunt. Having broken their secret code in order to save the world, Frank finds himself backed into a corner with nowhere to run. His only hope may be to return to his old stomping ground of Chicago – where he decides to track down an old ally, Naomi Carter. But she is locked in an insane asylum and is a shadow of her former self – and Frank is now more alone than ever. But being on his own has always served him well in the past – and although the assassins think they have them exactly where they want him – cornered and trapped, they’re about to find out that a cornered and trapped Punisher with nothing left to lose is the most dangerous Punisher of them all.
    32 PGs./Rated T...$2.99

WILSON FISK: DAREDEVIL #7
    Written by GREG RUCKA
    Plot by BANEOFKINGS
    Art by BILLY TAN
    Variant Wrestlemania themed Cover featuring King(pin) Kong Bundy by PASQUAL FERRY
    “EMINENCE FRONT” Part 2 of 3 “BLOW UP”
    Theme Song: Kaleo - Way Down We Go
    The assassin known as Orion is dead and Shocker has kidnapped his brother, TV personality Stephen Leonard. Can Wilson Fisk save an innocent man, or will Shocker get a big payday? Either way, there is far more to this simple abduction than meets the eye – and Daredevil is about to find out what Leonard really knows about a certain political candidate, Claire Underwood’s Republican rival – Aaron Hughes. It turns out that Hughes may have more than just metaphorical skeletons in his closet – but literal ones, too. And it’s something that he’s working very hard to cover up… even if it means resorting to less than legal means.
    32 PGs./Rated T+...$2.99
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 04-17-2018 at 04:42 PM.

---Reserved For Knights 2---

SCI-FI MARVEL! Part 1

EXCELSIOR #24
    Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    Plot by Exciter
    Art by RAFAEL ALBUQUERQUE
    “HARPOONED”
    After Thanos ravaged the known universe, and in the aftermath that saw increased aggression from Skrulls, space pirates, and the Maveth Pact alliance (Ego, HYDRA, Breakworld, and the Chitauri), a refugee colony known as “Cunekutnan” has unexpectedly thrived. Colonel Jameson and the U.S.S. Excelsior visit these survivors from eclectic races to see the secret of their success - Acanti! Cunekutnan was established on a world near the breeding grounds of a rare type of Acanti “space whales” that have recovered from the Brood’s slaver virus. These majestic creatures have no higher brain functioning - but their “stellar organs” that allow natural faster-than-light speed travel are highly valuable! Problem is, their numbers are dwindling! This puts Jameson, Hiro, Baymax, and the crew in a precarious position: do they defend endangered wildlife if doing so threatens the livelihood of an otherwise destitute people?
    Meanwhile, a Shi’ar space whaler tells Longshot, Spiral, and Korg about the most dangerous Acanti in the cosmos - Yock Bimd - who retains a greater sentience than the others... and a much greater malevolence. Can they prevent Yock’s next attack on the colony?
    Plus, a group of Cunekutnan natives that worship the Acanti take Spider-Woman and Warbird prisoner! What are their demands?
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

DEATHLOK THE DEMOLISHER #1 ***Brand New Ongoing!***
    Writer: DAVID WALKER
    Artist: IVAN REIS
    Plot: MARVELL2100
    A New Hope
    2110 A.D. Reed Richards, Tony Stark and T'Challa work feverishly to finish the final details. Supreme HYDRA leader Steve Rogers' and his Stormtroopers are nearly through the barriers and are moments away from entering the chamber. They have to hurry as this is their last chance to change the past and prevent this tragedy from ever happening. All of the worlds' other heroes are dead, killed by the forces of HYDRA. They ask him if he's ready, knowing full well that they could be sending him to his death. Luthor Manning is their last hope. He's been saved from death and his nearly destroyed body has been rebuilt using vibranium and Stark tech to become the cyborg known as Deathlok. He looks at them and tells them yes. He would risk being lost in the timestream, even dying again if it meant that he could put an end to this dystopian world. Suddenly the chamber is breached and HYDRA troopers flood the room. At that moment Tony presses the lever of the time machine sending Manning into the unknown. They have accomplished their mission and will gladly die knowing that they have sent their last best hope of ending the reign of a brutal dictator! Deathlok must travel to the past to kill The Illuminati-New Avengers! Next Issue:Time Never Runs Out!
    32 PGS./Rated M:Mature Content...$2.99
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 05-13-2018 at 09:23 AM.

---Reserved For Sci-Fi---

MARVEL SUPERNATURAL! Part 1

THE DEFENDERS #43
    Written by MIKE MIGNOLA
    Plot by EXCITER
    Art by SALVADOR LARROCA
    “EX-WIFE FROM HELL” part three “EQUITABLE DISTRIBUTION”
    Even the devil fears the law firm of Mason & Walters, LLP! Perry Mason, the only attorney to successfully litigate his way out of the afterlife, and the sensational She-Hulk took Dr. Strange‘s case after divorce proceedings left him penniless. They not only won (though reclaiming his already sold mystical assets will prove a different problem), but with a little legal magic and Namor’s reluctant aid, they’re succeeded in a countersuit against Mephista! For damages associated with pain & suffering alone, Strange has been awarded a share of Mephista’s assets - and now finds himself with the deed to a portion of Hell (the 8th Circle, specifically). Yet this might prove less an asset and more a severe liability... What will the good doctor do as a lord of the underworld?
    Meanwhile, Victor Strange returns! The evil offspring of Stephen and Mephista from the year 2039 (see THE DEFENDERS #7) is back, but this divorce threatens his very future existence! If he ever wants to be born, he’s got to find a way to get his parents to f***!!
    Plus: Hulk and the Silver Surfer attempt to help Valkyrie recover her memories and personality - but they seem to have been magically stripped away by a mysterious object that they learn too late is a fragment of a Diablo’s shattered soul stone (see THE DEFENDERS #16)! What havoc will touching the stone fragment wreak?
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

MAGIK #46
    Written by KIERON GILLEN
    Plot by SUNOFDARKCHILD
    Art by BILL SIENKIEWICZ
    Inferno - Part 2
    Having reclaimed his throne, Belasco begins his invasion of Earth, opening portals around the globe to send his legions through and casting a master spell to merge the dimensions centered on New York City. Demons roam the skies. Buildings come alive. Mailboxes eat people. And the Empire State Building reclaims its old position as the tallest building in the world by tripling in height. The Inferno is here.
    32 PGS./Rated T+...$2.99
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 04-27-2018 at 06:29 PM.

---Reserved For Supernatural 2---

UNCANNY MARVEL! Part 1

ASTONISHING X-MEN #44
    'Painted Red To Fit Right In'
    Plot by NX01A
    Written by CULLEN BUNN
    Art by J.H. WILLIAMS III
    Mentallo Variant by ALAN BROWN
    Theme Song: Styx - Mr. Roboto
    •MENTALLO and his THINK TANK have taken control of Utopia's BLASTFURNACES: formerly secret anti-metal vibranium androids meant to protect the mutant city! The metahuman People's Defense Force of China won't be taking him without a fight and serious body count... unless PHOENIX can best Mentallo in psychic combat!
    •Reports of a new cult have reached the Village of the United Tribes, and Utopia's ambassador, human SARA GREY, sets out to investigate with a small group of Utopian mutants and allied Savage Landers.
    •ICEMAN and PSIMON finally enjoy their romantic getaway Icelandic style!
    32 PGs./Rated T+...$2.99

ASTONISHING X-MEN #45
    'Garden of Earthly Delights'
    Plot by NX01A
    Written by CULLEN BUNN
    Art by J.H. WILLIAMS III
    He Who Is Not To Be Named Variant Cover
    Theme Song: Hieronymus Bosch - Garden of Earthly Delights
    •A wildlife reality TV crew is allowed past the Savage Land force field to see how the recent mini-ice age has affected flora and fauna. What they're really here to do is film mutants in their 'natural habitat'.
    •They stray a bit too far off the path and become thralls of a living mutant tree, its hallucinogenic fruit, and its psychotic sex cultists!
    •Human SARA GREY and her united mutant-Savage Land team may be too late to save the crew from an orgy of blood and thorns!
    32 PGs./Rated T+...$2.99

X-CORPS #11
    'Bleed Green'
    Plot by NX01A
    Written by TA-NEHISI COATES
    Art by KEN LASHLEY
    Banshee & Siryn Variant Cover by CLAY MANN
    Theme Song: Judy Garland - It's A Great Day For The Irish
    •Saint Patrick preserve us! Snake-manipulating mutant GLYCON tries to prove he's good enough to join the SERPENT SOCIETY by infesting Ireland with snakes. When the KINSMEN, Ireland's national heroes, fall before the invasive ophidians' venom and constriction, it's up to BANSHEE and SIRYN to stop the snake charmer before this becomes a truly bad day for the Irish.
    •And is that EMPLATE feeding on the captured mutant vampire BLOODLUST in Cassidy Keep's dungeon? Karma's an ironic bitch.
    32 PGs./Rated T+...$2.99

X-CORPS #12
    "I'm just a teenage mutant dirtbag, baby!"
    Plot by NX01A
    Written by TA-NEHISI COATES
    Guest Art by ROB LIEFELD
    Theme Song: Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
    Eclipse Variant Cover by PETER NGUYEN
    •ADAM-X the X-TREME! MARROW! MAGGOTT! They are the MUTANT JUSTICE WARRIORS! Brainwashed by anti-mutant VARGAS, the terrible, time-displaced, teen trio attack STEPHANIE LANG and her HUMAN RIGHT organization!
    •Can CHANGELING stop the petulant youngsters or will that blow the telepathic shapeshifter's cover as Lang's right hand woman?
    •In Rio de Janeiro's vast urban slum of Rocinha, DR. CECILIA REYES, TRIAGE, and ELIXIR have no choice but to leave the mutant criminal commune to ECLIPSE and his new GANGUE MUTANTE. They leave with a consolation prize, though, as the teleporting former Acolyte AMELIA VOGHT defects to join their X-Corps field team!
    32 PGs./Rated T+...$2.99

UNCANNY MARVEL! Part 2

BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS #42
    Written by MATT KINDT
    Plot by BANEOFKINGS
    Art by FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA
    “DIVIDED WE FALL”
    Theme Song: Cass Elliot – Make Your Own Kind of Music
    ASHES. The Brotherhood of Mutants are without a home following the complete and total destruction of the twinned Overlook Hotel. Kicked out of Derry, Maine, and kicked out of New Orleans – they must seek refuge on the road again, stealing a bus to take them from one side of the country to the other. But the bus they stole was no ordinary bus – it was part of a secret undercover convoy, containing secret plans for the latest Sentinel upgrade. Armed with this new technology, Erik decides to use this to strike at the heart of Trask Industries Headquarters’ in Silicon Valley, San Francisco. But not everyone on the Brotherhood’s team shares the same ideologies as Erik – who is intent on massacring every man who is responsible for their creation – and as a result, the line is drawn as Alex Summers takes a stand against his fellow teammate in a battle that will have dramatic repercussions for the Brotherhood of Mutants, and risk jeopardising any potential plans to stop a potential alliance between Abstergo and Trask Industries that could have greater ramifications for them all.
    32pgs/Rated T…/$2.99

X-MEN: FIRST CLASS #43
    Written by JUSTIN JORDAN
    Plot by BANEOFKINGS
    Art by CHRIS SAMNEE
    “THE HOUSE OF S.” Part 2 of 3 “KING UNDER THE MOUNTAIN”
    Theme Song: Barry White – Never, Never Gonna Give You Up
    Darwin has found out the truth behind Stryker’s supposed safe haven that is the post-apocalyptic bunker but is captured before he can tell anyone. In turn, Erik and Charles are captured by the rogue gang of Hulks – who believe that sacrificing the leaders of the X-Men to whatever it is that is chasing them through the desert will save them. Can the two put their differences aside in order to escape the Hulks in time? Or will they find out the true horror that is chasing them? One of the residents of the House of S. - named Pride, grows closer to Banshee, and decides to help him rescue Darwin from Stryker’s mutant torture chamber despite swearing loyalty to the self-proclaimed "King under the Mountain."
    32pgs/Rated T…/$2.99

THE UNCANNY X-MEN #43
    Written by RICK REMENDER
    Plot by EXCITER
    Art by CHRIS BACHALO
    “X-MEN BLUE BLOOD” part three “REVISIONIST HISTORY”
    The Anglo-Spanish War of 1599 is about to engulf Europe in chaos as King Xavier and the clawed Queen Elizabeth the Best prepare their forces to annihilate the other! The time-displaced Kitty Pryde has to set the timeline right before further damage is done, and she thinks she’s found the culprit! In 2018 a new mutant named “História” believed mutants weren’t abominations as the Purifiers who tortured her insisted, which is true enough - but once her abilities fully manifested she wanted to prove it by using her temporal powers to intersperse important mutants throughout history! Replacing Sixteenth Century rulers with the X-Men has changed the past - but História didn’t realize that mutants and their descendants are still only human. Her time tampering didn’t fix anything, but instead resulted in more war and mutants becoming a permanent overclass! Can Kitty convince História to put things back the way they were? Or is História ready to double-down and create “the Medieval X-Men”? Or even the “Pre-Historic X-Men”?
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

April showers bring May flowers and May flowers bring allergies, hay-fever, and other respiratory ailments! But never fear AoM is here to give you relief with some limited but great comics!

Here is the handy Checklist for April! Without further adieu, check out some AoM goodness!

MARVEL ASSEMBLE
    AVENGERS #43
    WEST COAST AVENGERS #8
    HULK #41
    LONG LIVE CAPTAIN AMERICA #9
    BLACK PANTHER #46
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #19

MARVEL GLOBAL
    INTREPID CORPORATE AVENGERS #1 (15)***New Series!***
    ALL-WINNERS SQUAD #17
    DEADPOOL & THE THUNDERBOLTS #33
    THE GHOST WARRIORS #23
    AGENTS OF ATLAS #46
    SECRET AVENGERS #33
    AGENTS OF SHIELD #27
    HER MAJESTY'S AVENGERS #10

MARVEL KNIGHTS
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #43
    ELEKTRA:THE HAND #15
    PURE VENOM #10
    MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #3
    PROWLER & THE OUTLAWS #9
    PUNISHER: WAR JOURNAL #41
    WILSON FISK: DAREDEVIL #7

SCI-FI MARVEL
    EXCELSIOR #24
    DEATHLOK THE DEMOLISHER #1***New Series!***

MARVEL SUPERNATURAL
    THE DEFENDERS #43
    MAGIK #46

UNCANNY MARVEL
    ASTONISHING X-MEN #44
    ASTONISHING X-MEN #45
    X-CORPS #11
    X-CORPS #12
    THE UNCANNY X-MEN #45
    BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS #42
    X-MEN: FIRST CLASS #44

As always, we here at Age of Marvels want to thank our loyal readers for giving us the opportunity to tell great stories. We couldn't do this without your support. And a big hand to the creative staff at AoM. Thank you for giving your best each and every month!
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 04-27-2018 at 06:31 PM.

Put me down for one of everything!