Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Deadpool 2, X-Force, X-Force 2, 4th X-film. Don't overthink it.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Maybe Laura could be the MCU wolverine. that could be awesome. Especially because Jackman did such a fine job and gave Logan's character a magnificent end, putting logan so soon could be problematic. the next one would have very big shoes to fill, it's like christopher reeve and superman, one actor just does a fantastic job that his succesors feel short.
    Something interesting that someone once mentioned is that, if they do a reboot as expected, they could go with an older Laura and by that time Dafne Keen could still play her on another universe lol.

BANNED

Maybe Laura could be the MCU wolverine. that could be awesome. Especially because Jackman did such a fine job and gave Logan's character a magnificent end, putting logan so soon could be problematic. the next one would have very big shoes to fill, it's like christopher reeve and superman, one actor just does a fantastic job that his succesors feel short.
    At the very least it would be fun to watch social media explode if Marvel were to take that route.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    At the very least it would be fun to watch social media explode if Marvel were to take that route.
    I don't think it will have such a bad reception. People left Logan accepting Logan's dead after enjoying the character for many movies throught 17 years. As far as I know Laura was the breakout star and people wanted more of her.

Spectacular Member Wolvie valley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    I don't disagree with that. I could see it happening after the MCU shift.
    Cable is from the future while Laura is also based in the future. So it would be natural fit for him to join that team. Plus they have managed to create utopia world after a huge war I think they could go with that story-line from the comics. It's something big like that Cable could be part of
    Last edited by Wolvie valley; 04-18-2018 at 08:37 AM.

BANNED

I don't think it will have such a bad reception. People left Logan accepting Logan's dead after enjoying the character for many movies throught 17 years. As far as I know Laura was the breakout star and people wanted more of her.
    All you need to do is look at this thread to see how many people anticipate a full hard reboot, INCLUDING a new Logan. Using Laura as Wolverine instead will cause a LOT of heads to burst.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie valley View Post
    Cable is from the future while Laura is also based in the future. So it would be natural fit for him to join that team. Plus they have managed to create utopia world after a huge war I think they could go with that story-line from the comics. It's something big like that Cable could be part of
    From everything we've seen about DP2 Cable's future is dystopian. Laura's future in Logan isn't full dystopia, but it's not spectacular, either. There is NO future utopia.

Spectacular Member Wolvie valley's Avatar

From everything we've seen about DP2 Cable's future is dystopian. Laura's future in Logan isn't full dystopia, but it's not spectacular, either. There is NO future utopia.
    I was speaking about the comics. Cable's future world was dystopian due to war and similar thing happened in Laura's future a huge war that lead to her creating new Utopian world where the Superheroes have finally won and everything is peace. A finality. Cable has been working hard time-travelling and he fits in well with these who have succeed in creating the ultimate utopia because that is what all X-men and even the brotherhood was fighting for and The two wars could be the same war.

But here finally the mutants have achieved something and the superheroes have won the war and I think Cable's time-travel ability could play a big factor in removing things from both Past and Future in order to make an utopia world even more utopia by having the ability to undo everything by just revisiting it. even bringing in the X-men from the Past to the future at will if needed. He can connect both the future and past hence why he fits into the creation of that utopia world
    Last edited by Wolvie valley; 04-18-2018 at 09:37 AM.

Cable could be from further in the future though. Regardless, I'd love to see Daphne again as Laura. I say put her in X-Force. Set in the near future, in a timeline that's slightly different from that of Logan.