Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    @OOTCS: Disturbing? Creepy Horror Light? What?
    You know the two-page spread in Secret Empire #2, where Clint is trying to convince Natasha to give his way one more shot, and there's a big panel with her kissing him just before she punches him in the face and takes off? It's all bathed in this green light, and the sky looks like it's on fire... It gives off a big "don't go in the basement vibe," at least in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    You know the two-page spread in Secret Empire #2, where Clint is trying to convince Natasha to give his way one more shot, and there's a big panel with her kissing him just before she punches him in the face and takes off? It's all bathed in this green light, and the sky looks like it's on fire... It gives off a big "don't go in the basement vibe," at least in my opinion.
    Ah that one. Yeah I get where you are coming from but I think it's unintentional as that's just how the shadow there looks, contrasting the red light of the desert.
    I'm honestly not a huge fan of that overly stylized drawing/colouring style in the first place. It works for some panels, landscapes and such but doesn't really work that well with close ups and most character interactions as it doesn't play well with subtility.

Either way: For a second there I thought you ment the first scene between them which was surprisingly tender for Nat in my opinion, haha.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I never liked this version of hawkeye. Id rather bucky and widow team again. I want that last page tp lead somewhere.

Red room needs to go cause no writer respects continuity wheb they use it. Its to convolted. Give nat othwr villians. Glad nat wasnt crying pver the red in her ledger at least lol
    X-Men Forever