Default Results of Previous Marvel Most Wanted Omnibus Annual Poll - what is printed?

For the past 6 years, Tiger Eyes, hosts an annual secret ballot for the Most Wanted Marvel Omnibuses.

Some of the desired collected editions are obvious, such us the following Amazing Spider-Man omnibus volume, while others are more obscure. To my limited knowledge, omnibus creation takes about two years from green light to date shipped, and nonetheless a lot of the winning editions have been officially released since.

I compiled a spreadsheet curious, if posted winners had any impact on released omnibus. In the spreadsheet you'll see each year's winners, if marked A & B that entry was a tie, color-coded if said collected edition saw print.

Link to previous Marvel Most Wanted Omnibus Poll Results
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Surprisingly numerous collected editions have consistently in the top 20, but have never had an official release - such as Incredible Hulk by Peter David, New Mutants, and Daredevil by Ann Nocenti.

Interesting food for thought. Happy reading, take care,
    Andrew

PS - I favor Spider-Man & Daredevil. There may be a color coding error or two because - I'm not knowledgeful of other Marvel families, I wasn't sure how to categorize (for example - we asked for a Nova omni, but that was collected in Annihilation), or just a typo.
    I love comics and make art. Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ARose...9658123?ref=hl

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

That looks well done, thanks for not only doing that but sharing it as well.

Interesting to see how year in/out some titles like Moon Knight vol.1 and Ghost Rider vol.1 keep showing up. Yet, Marvel collections has not answered, although they are working on MK collection in OHC of more current fare at least. Same for Incredible Hulk vol.2 and Wolverine vol.2 but nothing yet.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Mighty Member

Great resource. Thanks for compiling it. It's fun to see stuff rise, fall, and actually get published.

There's some color highlighting missing in 2014: #5 (ASM by Stern - blue), #8 (ASM v3 - green), #12B (Cap by Bru v4 - blue, I think), and 16A (ASM by Mich. and Larson - green)