Default Comments on CBR Articles

What happened to the comments on CBR articles? They were there yesterday but gone today. I hope comments come back but I would prefer CBR to use Disqus so I can get rid of Facebook once and for all!
    Please Remain Calm

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I hate the ad-block honestly and CBR articles constantly asking me to remove it or subscribe. NO CBR....I do not wanna remove my ad block I have running and I don't wanna subscribe.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

They're working for me. Are you using a mobile device? I find on my iPhone and iPad, I usually (but not always) need to "request desktop site" to get the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I hate the ad-block honestly and CBR articles constantly asking me to remove it or subscribe. NO CBR....I do not wanna remove my ad block I have running and I don't wanna subscribe.
    If you're using Adblock Plus you can use the "Block an ad on this page" option and use it to block the nags.

My ad blocker let me turn it off for different sites. CBR isn't bad as far as ads go.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I'm on a laptop and I am a CBR subscriber so, I'm not supposed to have to turn my adblock off. I subscribed because there were so many ads I couldn't take it. I'm still unable to see comments today
    Please Remain Calm

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TimberWolf View Post
    I'm on a laptop and I am a CBR subscriber so, I'm not supposed to have to turn my adblock off. I subscribed because there were so many ads I couldn't take it. I'm still unable to see comments today
    I'd suggest contacting the site's help desk if it's still happening, you're not going to get any help here.