Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Yeah no he doesn't.
    I mean, it's not entirely true, but how lax he can be with his secret identity and his go-to move being to take his mask off and reveal his identity to anyone (sometimes extremely quickly) is almost a running gag at this point.

It's more surprising when he actually keeps his mask on around someone for more then one episode.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by _Feely_ View Post
    I really miss a good ol' Secret Identity. No one has them anymore.
    I mean, Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, and Hal Jordan are all still sporting it with a good amount of people in the dark. And yes, Hal's identity is actually still secret from the public (at least last I checked). Its just that we don't realize because he's always around other GLs. Carol and a handful of GL villains may know, but a lot of the time, villains that are aliens could give less of a hoot about who someone's secret ID is anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    I'm gonna throw one completely out of left field and suggest someone who isn't even in Clark's inner circle: Steve Lombard. Let's say he just finds out by accident. It would be incredibly entertaining to see Lois and Clark have to keep a lid on it and prevent him from telling people in the office.
    I *really* like this. This is a brilliant idea.

I'm stealing it for my head canon.

But beyond that, the number of people who know who the secret should be very low. Lois, Jon, Jimmy, Kara, John Henry, Lana Lang, Bruce, Diana, Dick.

Perry figured it out years ago, and never said a thing. Clark shouldn't even know that Perry knows.

And Steve Lombard, by accident.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.