Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

They're still around, the fake O5 as you put it are still out in space and the Lorna lead team is on Earth, the Mothervine arc is supposed to end with a big fight where it looks like not everyone will survive and/or remain on the team, so then when the young O5 return who knows what the team will be...

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    The art is terrible and ugh the return of the fake O5.

What happened to the new Polaris team?
    I am guessing they are the ones to help out Unuscione, but so far yes we have seen much more O5 together in this arc then new team though I expect that to change.

Let’s just say I had kid gloves on about it, but I was none too happy how little time and behind the scenes development new Blue team was allowed in their oversized extra priced introductory issue compared to 10 pages of 05.
    Last edited by jmc247; 04-19-2018 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I'm sensing hope, because people are looking forward to this, instead of dreading it
    Yep.

And we're mostly looking forward to this because as X-Fans, we have had to read the Mutants go through so fucking many extinction events already. Genosha, M-Day, the stupid Terrigen Clouds. And how many resurgences we had? AvX Finale I guess... but that was still AvX.

So we kind of deserve this. So I really hope Emma and Havok were actually planning ahead and Bastion and Miss Sinister simply **** off at the end.

Alright, I know that this is an evil villain scheme and all but this is showing to reverse Decimation on mutants who lost their powers during M-Day. Can we keep that bit at least when this is over?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    Yep.

And we're mostly looking forward to this because as X-Fans, we have had to read the Mutants go through so fucking many extinction events already. Genosha, M-Day, the stupid Terrigen Clouds. And how many resurgences we had? AvX Finale I guess... but that was still AvX.

So we kind of deserve this. So I really hope Emma and Havok were actually planning ahead and Bastion and Miss Sinister simply **** off at the end.
    Emma is Emma, of course she has a plan

oooh i wish that was Winddancer instead of Beak

Ultimate Member

At the end Emma will have had and put her plan into motion while Alex looks to be healed and uninverted, so who knows what he'll be thinking...he could end up helping the Blue team as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Beak and Unuscione. Hope Moonstar and Scanner are next.
    Yes, that would be fantastic! and they would make a great X Men group btw
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

of course Emma will have her own plot.. that it will end with Magneto getting all homicidial and chasing oponents for their elimination (again! what a bore! he´s been doing the same for decades! some character evolution please!)

mmm why is Angel needing gear to be in the open Space? isnt he cosmically upgraded? he should be able to fly in the vacuum no problem with no aids.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Spectacular Member

BEAK! And count me among those who want to see Angel, Sofia and Dani repowered too, as long as they survive. Hell, just repower everyone, damn it.

Ultimate Member

Others have said that since teen Jean isn't around he needs the helmet to be able to hear Beast and the others telling him what to do to repair the ship...

Good preview, but not enough Daken. I'm really hopeful about his involvement in this story. When X-men Blue first teased a Wolverine-like character joining the cast, I really hoped that it was Daken. I think he's one of those characters who has never really found a place, but has always had potential. I think the team assembling in this series could give him that role. If Daken can raise his profile just as Logan is returning, then that can only help both characters.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    Unuscione looks fantastic there.
    For real though, my first thought after the Beak reveal was that this was Sofia from the early Academy days.
    But no.
    Also no, she is dressed ridiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiculously.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    mmm why is Angel needing gear to be in the open Space? isnt he cosmically upgraded? he should be able to fly in the vacuum no problem with no aids.
    I wondered that too at first but perhaps the helmet is for communication purposes. It may be big and clunky but its what is available on the ship for internal/external comms? Yup. That's my answer for it. <shrug>
    Last edited by Fokken; 04-20-2018 at 05:28 AM.

BANNED

Too much O5 (i could care less at this point) seems that Emma's in for it to restore mutants that lost their powers because of Mday....hopefully that bad effects wear off.

BANNED

Beak shouldn't have mutated back, he's better off as a human.

Dani has lost her powers for far too long, we hope she can get back her original powers which is quite unique but possibly with slight modification like a psychic paralysis arrow due to extreme fear.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 04-20-2018 at 06:16 AM.