Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    I would be surprised if we do not see the other corps in some manner. Morrison loves to play with everything available, but really depends if he is on it long term if this is just going to be a one story type of deal.
    Yeah, I didn't really mean that Morrison should throw the Emotional Spectrum down the toilet and start afresh, so to speak. I'd be extremely frustrated if the GL franchise just kept on regurgitating 'War Of Light' styled stories over and over again, but there's no reason not to keep it in reserve if needed. I can't see Morrison being satisfied with just rehashing old storylines. If he is in this for the long term then I can see him having a big idea for the series and characters.

Liam Sharp potentially being on art surprises me too. His work on Wonder Woman was very good in places, if a little over-shadowed by Nicola Scott's outstanding work being published at the same time, but his art sometimes looked a little rushed. He's an artist that I'd normally associate with fantasy or classical mythology related books as well.
    Last edited by WillieMorgan; 04-20-2018 at 12:37 PM.