Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Isn't Darkseid a Superman villain? Rogue's gallery transplants rarely happen, even if it would be logical.

A GL mystery detective series would be how I'd want to do it. Since Baz and Cruz are my favorites, I'd want to use them, but I think the mystery premise would work with just about any GL character.
    Not in Jack Kirby's original vision for the New Gods in it the plan was never to get the New Gods to join the main DC Universe. But things change and they merged it. But it led to Darkseid butting heads with Superman more times than the people of New Genesis or even Orion his son that he gave away as part of a treaty with New Genesis. It makes better sense for Darkseid to butt heads with New Genesis and the Green lantern Corp than for him to lock horns with Superman. That's true but there's no rule saying it has to be Hal, Kyle, John, or Guy to headline your Green Lantern mystery series so you're at perfect liberty do it. Or as I brought it up before Englentine's idea to put Simon and Jessica under Kilowog's command.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Here's a crazy one from YouTuber Englentine who inspired these threads. Cutting down on the emotion spectrum colours while altering some of the Corps he kept. The Blue Lantern Corp and the Indigo Tribe would be gone. Admittedly they are a little redundant as that's what the Green Lanterns should champion hope and compassion. Atrocitus would be the sole member of the Red Lanterns. According to him the Black Lanterns and Agent Orange are perfect just the way they are. The Sinestro Corp would be called the Yellow Lantern Corp so Sinestro would not be it's founder and leader and instead of coming from the main DC Universe they come from Earth 3. Sinestro still joins them but only by deciding that the Green Lantern Corp is too corrupt and comes to believe in their dogma. The Star Sapphire would be a living that of it's own that seeks out a host from those who love the most causing them them to become obsessed with those they love resulting them being destroyed from by the obsession itself.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Fantastic Member

The only thing I would change is where there's a remake of Hal and Arisia relationship. But in this reality Arisia really is fourteen, didn't age herself up, and while (most) of the Green lantern corps don't care about the relationship, back on Earth however... Hal is going to have a really REALLY hard time with the superhero community when it comes to light.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Well, first of all, more Carol.
    Next, I have no idea what they're thinking making everyone who's been Green Lantern a Green Lantern again since there's already so many of them and they all have the same powers.
    Ideally, I want only one earth Green Lantern because they all do the same thing, and that means Hal because let's face it, he'll always be the Green Lantern just like Bruce will always be Batman... however he's also known as the leader of the corps, so I want two at most. One to stay on earth as representative and one to head the corps in space. This could be either Hal or John.
    The others will get different colors. So Kyle Rayner will wear white again and Guy red. Atrocitus can be a constant threat to Guy. Red Lanterns Civil War or something.
    I don't know what to do with Simon and Jessica yet. Ideally, I want to give them different colors as well but I don't know what at the moment.
    Well, I like carol as a star sapphire/good guy, so that’s a big no from me. Also, I haven’t been following all the spectrum lanterns, so i’d Kind of like to know who they were before arbitrarily getting rid of them. For example, I seem to remember a space gorilla lantern from somewhere...🤔