Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Da Boat View Post
    Oh no the humanity! A lot of people think you're great and are lining up to date me. Oh no what will I do if all they think about is my character!
    Then they don't care about you, they want a fictional character who is not you. What kind of relationship can you have with that?
    Sounds depressing.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Then they don't care about you, they want a fictional character who is not you. What kind of relationship can you have with that?
    Sounds depressing.
    Well a lot of actors I bet have dated their fans. Even if say someone is attracted by the character, after a few times they novelty wears off and view them as human beings.

But I think most TV actors live in their own little World, it's not like being a big movie actor. Even during the big success of Seinfeld where they would make millions, the main actors said that they never realised the success and were living normal lives, seeing always the same people, etc...It's not like you have people waiting for you after the TV tapings lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Boat View Post
    Well a lot of actors I bet have dated their fans. Even if say someone is attracted by the character, after a few times they novelty wears off and view them as human beings.

But I think most TV actors live in their own little World, it's not like being a big movie actor. Even during the big success of Seinfeld where they would make millions, the main actors said that they never realised the success and were living normal lives, seeing always the same people, etc...It's not like you have people waiting for you after the TV tapings lol.
    I do not know if they meet with fans, but they are ordinary people. It is true that famous people often engage in illegal activities. However, not all celebrities are bad people. Now in our time, the human trafficking outreach is at every turn and many believe that rich people are involved in all this. Maybe some of them actually do such things. And we all have to fight it. Human trafficking is a huge problem for the entire world community and only together can we cope.
    Last edited by RoseGraham; 09-12-2020 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseGraham View Post
    I don't know if they date fans, however they're ordinary people...
    I vaguely remember Jennifer Aniston saying most of the men she dated were just ordinary guys, not celebrities, but the Brad Pitt relationship gets played in the media as if it wasn't over and done with years and years ago because they're both celebrities. By "ordinary guys", I'm guessing she just means guys in her socio-economic class that are not celebrities, men she would meet in her social circles, probably not the guy working at the local grocery store though you never know. But based on what a lot of celebrities say, being a fan tends to be a disqualifier. Not just knowing who they are since that's almost unavoidable, but giving off a vibe that the person is reacting to them as if they were a character they play or the interest is only that they are a celebrity.
    Power with Girl is better.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I vaguely remember Jennifer Aniston saying most of the men she dated were just ordinary guys, not celebrities, but the Brad Pitt relationship gets played in the media as if it wasn't over and done with years and years ago because they're both celebrities. By "ordinary guys", I'm guessing she just means guys in her socio-economic class that are not celebrities, men she would meet in her social circles, probably not the guy working at the local grocery store though you never know. But based on what a lot of celebrities say, being a fan tends to be a disqualifier. Not just knowing who they are since that's almost unavoidable, but giving off a vibe that the person is reacting to them as if they were a character they play or the interest is only that they are a celebrity.
    To be fair she was married to Pitt for 5 years at the height of her fame and they divorced over a very public cheating scandal where he had an affair with one of the most famous actresses on the planet. For many people that would be a significant relationship