Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
Oh, yes it is. You have managed to spin yourself into a tizzy all because this year long story and the implications that are there for everyone with eyes to read it, suggest that Storm and T'Challa share an unbreakable bond that not even the African gods can tear asunder. #Fact this is especially true considering this very same story has established that Storm has taken the place of the Orisha who have disappeared completely leaving Storm as the only African God on the continent. You're not fooling me. Their black love has you shooketh and it's high time your were honest with yourself about it.

The fuck TEA!!! Lololololololololol

Exactly. I like my theory because it totally makes sense given Coates theme that wrapped issue #172. He has gone out of his way to make sense of the SHEER ridiculousness that was their annulment. Everything that he's done has been to set them back on the right track and reaffirm the bod that they've shared since before Storm became an X-man. It's clear that BP knows her better than ANY of her acquaintances in the X-mansion. #facts

Storm: "You knew what was opening the gates, and what it would take to close them."

So, T'challa KNEW Adversary was opening the gates and he KNEW that Storm had the power to close them. He KNEW Storm had power greater than Adversary from the start. Again, this goes back even to when Forge said Adversary feared Storm's power and potential.