View Poll Results: Is Storm still married because BP lied about the high priest of the Panther Clan

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. She's still married to the love of her life.

4 8.33%
  • Well, it's entirely possible given his history

4 8.33%
  • I've never given it much thought

14 29.17%
  • It sounds good, but I doubt it.

7 14.58%
  • No. I have proof it was ended. (SHOW IT)

19 39.58%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    #iamforeveryours

let that sink in.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-22-2018 at 01:10 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    and even with it annulled she and he are still here...
    #forvever
    #noyukio
    #dontbemad
    This tea is SCALDING!
    #reallove
    #black love
    #damisasarki
    #HadariYao
    #TheBrightLady
    #foreverhis
    #foreverhers
    #whowantsthatperfectlovestoryanyway

This tea is SCALDING!
    #reallove
    #black love
    #damisasarki
    #HadariYao
    #TheBrightLady
    #foreverhis
    #foreverhers
    #whowantsthatperfectlovestoryanyway
    lolololol.... please make it clear.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

and even with it annulled she and he are still here...
    #forvever
    #noyukio
    #dontbemad
    Why they suck as a couple and sooner or later one of his lies will be so great it will tear them apart. It's what he does.

I guess forever only lasts till next issue when he doesn't remember her.
    Last edited by Chaos Reigns; 04-22-2018 at 01:34 PM.

Oh, yes it is. You have managed to spin yourself into a tizzy all because this year long story and the implications that are there for everyone with eyes to read it, suggest that Storm and T'Challa share an unbreakable bond that not even the African gods can tear asunder. #Fact this is especially true considering this very same story has established that Storm has taken the place of the Orisha who have disappeared completely leaving Storm as the only African God on the continent. You're not fooling me. Their black love has you shooketh and it's high time your were honest with yourself about it.

The **** TEA!!! Lololololololololol

Exactly. I like my theory because it totally makes sense given Coates theme that wrapped issue #172. He has gone out of his way to make sense of the SHEER ridiculousness that was their annulment. Everything that he's done has been to set them back on the right track and reaffirm the bod that they've shared since before Storm became an X-man. It's clear that BP knows her better than ANY of her acquaintances in the X-mansion. #facts

So true. I loved the part in the last issue how Tchalla was able to get her out of her claustrophobia. That really spoke volumes to me. They know each others strengths and flaws and how to move along together with it. That is how a relationship is suppose to be written. I forgot what issue that it was , but when Tchalla told Ororo that she was his best friend, it was very moving to see how they can confide in each other. I wish that other comic book writers can look at this and take notes on how a relationship should be written.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    You know it won't last forever they tried that forever thing once it ended in annulment.
    The only reason they were annulled is Post AvX Marvel did all they could to diminish the X-Men as they did not have the X-men film rights. Only now Disney is buying Marvel and that problem has been solved. We will see Storm in a future Black Panther movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3rrytop View Post
    So true. I loved the part in the last issue how Tchalla was able to get her out of her claustrophobia. That really spoke volumes to me. They know each others strengths and flaws and how to move along together with it. That is how a relationship is suppose to be written. I forgot what issue that it was , but when Tchalla told Ororo that she was his best friend, it was very moving to see how they can confide in each other. I wish that other comic book writers can look at this and take notes on how a relationship should be written.
    yall have me in my feels right now.. im.glad coated is making them the powerhouse couple they were always meant to be.

Why they suck as a couple and sooner or later one of his lies will be so great it will tear them apart. It's what he does.

oh gurl... stop.. they are together forever as ororo made it clear.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    The only reason they were annulled is Post AvX Marvel did all they could to diminish the X-Men as they did not have the X-men film rights. Only now Disney is buying Marvel and that problem has been solved. We will see Storm in a future Black Panther movie.
    Yes, and please make it happen like... in his next movie. BYE NAKIA:

lolololol bye indeed..

BANNED

You have scripts from the upcoming issue? Omg what cause his amnesia?
    I agree. The love they share makes me smile from ear to ear. I really love as he talks her through that moment as well. Just like he's telling her the power she holds, in the same breath he's telling her about his power. His line about him being "King and the nation incarnate" almost took me out. I really need more moments of them BOTH claiming their power and one another. It was epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Omg I agree. I was saying this in the BP appreciation thread. They were really only separated because of movie rights. If Marvel editorial could have avoided the urge to add fake drama to Svc, it's likely the annulment would never have happened. It's possible it didn't lol

BANNED

yall have me in my feels right now.. im.glad coated is making them the powerhouse couple they were always meant to be.
    Me too, boo. I get so happy when I talk about them. And this year long story Coates has crafted has been a dream come true on so many fronts.
    oh gurl... stop.. they are together forever as ororo made it clear.
    We need to be considerate of people's feelings. He needs time to cope with Hadari Yao and all the implications that came along with her accepting that power. He'll be fine. He just needs prayer.
    I'm a fan of Queen Nakia. But if the addition of Hadari Yao means Nakia has to go, then so be it. Bye, girl.

BANNED

lolololol bye indeed..
    Lmfao you a damn mess. Yes, buh-bye.

BP #172 goes on to establish that there were multiple lies going all the way back to #13. Some were out right, other were by omission. But #172 clearly establishes as with the utter defeat of an immensely powerful Adversary, that T'Challa has been manipulatin Storm with his knowledge of the truth. She tells him she knew he knew more than he let on and that he's the most manipulative person she's ever met. It was sexy.
    Lmao it was sexy! I wish they would write more spicy moments between them tbh. I know they kinky af

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormstan View Post
    Lmao it was sexy! I wish they would write more spicy moments between them tbh. I know they kinky af
    I know, right? I don't know about everybody else, but I would be really flattered if a king of the most technologically advanced country on the planet whose rich af, smart af, connected af, and constantly went out of his way to place himself in my path, do anything in his power to get me around him (Including lie to me), tell me his most intimate secrets, ON TOP OF GIVING MY FAMILY BILLIONS OF DOLLARS LIKE IT WAS NOTHING? And their chemistry is such fire that it appears they have amazing sex!!! I know they screw like rabbits!