View Poll Results: Is Storm still married because BP lied about the high priest of the Panther Clan

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. She's still married to the love of her life.

4 8.33%
  • Well, it's entirely possible given his history

4 8.33%
  • I've never given it much thought

14 29.17%
  • It sounds good, but I doubt it.

7 14.58%
  • No. I have proof it was ended. (SHOW IT)

19 39.58%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Yes! A thousand times, yes! I feel like Marvel is getting real with themselves. They should have never separated them. Especially not for a shitty storyline like AvX where every writer involved is a complete and total hack. What a disaster! I'm glad that it seems Marvel and their editorial has opened their eyes after putting down the crack pipe.

#letthembegreattogether
    #foreverinlove
    ##damisasarki
    #hadariyao
    #alltheyneediseachother
    #truelovecantbedenied
    Quote Originally Posted by KidStranglehold View Post
    At this point they should just remarry.
    Pretty much! It's time to let fans hear the news thyme been so desperately waiting to hear! King Damisa-sarki and Queen Hadari Yao shall forever be intertwined throughout the rivers of time. Only one union has saved all of eternity. That is the union of Wakandan Royalty!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I'm gonna laugh so hard when Storm sleeps with Logan once he's back!
    At this point, y’all can never let ororot’challa shippers have anything lol let us live!

Naw, Jean's back alive.

Ororo is just back up chick #171
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormstan View Post
    At this point, y’all can never let ororot’challa shippers have anything lol let us live!
    It's like some people just can't get any enjoyment out of life unless they're raining on someone else's parade. Luckily, as Storm fans we have grown quite accustomed to bad weather. These clouds, too, shall pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Naw, Jean's back alive.

Hey, MindofShadow, YOU were the one that introduced the theory that T'Challa was NOT BP during the events of AvX. You have yet to provide a direct reference that can enlighten us all about exactly WHO the high priest of the Panther Clan was at the time. If you're not going to provide proof to fill the huge plothole the YOU brought to light, then at least you pretend to stay on topic. No relationship or sexual encounter is up for discussion here unless it's the rightful King and Queen of Wakanda. Thank you.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    Pointless - there's no need for this rebound. Ororo's true love of her life is back amongst the living. T'Challa was a diversion to keep her heart and soul occupied - but now that her true love is back; lets get back with them two back to where they were before he 'passed'
    Wolverine loves Jean Grey more than he loves Storm. There's no true love between Wolverine and Storm. Storm went with Wolverine after she had broken up with her husband, after she had lost her mentor Charles Xavier, and after a former close friend of hers Cyclops had been made public enemy number one. On top of that her dear friend Jean was DEAD. Her life had essentially fallen apart and she turned to him from solace. As for Logan, he had been through a rough few years. Losing people he cared for like Jean and Charles, and Cyclops had become a villain.

None of that is true love. The Black Panther is her true love.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Naw, Jean's back alive.

And even Jean is not his true love. Logan's true love is Rose, who is dead. Jean reminds him of Rose. If someone brought Rose back he'd forget about Jean herself.

Quote Originally Posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    Pointless - there's no need for this rebound. Ororo's true love of her life is back amongst the living. T'Challa was a diversion to keep her heart and soul occupied - but now that her true love is back; lets get back with them two back to where they were before he 'passed'
    Logan's true love is beer. And maybe Jean.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

This thread is kinda bordering on T'Challa defamation. Even Coates presently and Hickman before that wrote him as the marriage being annulled. There's also an issue of Wolverine that follows up on it but that run was ass so I didn't bother buying it.

BANNED

It'd be more interesting if they were still married.
    Last edited by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost; 04-23-2018 at 06:07 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Wolverine loves Jean Grey more than he loves Storm. There's no true love between Wolverine and Storm. Storm went with Wolverine after she had broken up with her husband, after she had lost her mentor Charles Xavier, and after a former close friend of hers Cyclops had been made public enemy number one. On top of that her dear friend Jean was DEAD. Her life had essentially fallen apart and she turned to him from solace. As for Logan, he had been through a rough few years. Losing people he cared for like Jean and Charles, and Cyclops had become a villain.

None of that is true love. The Black Panther is her true love.
    Exactly my point. When the World was about to end T'Challa made it his business to be with the one person that makes him feel alive. That was Storm. When Wolverine's life flashed before his eyes he thought of Jean and the other 26455281193746 women he's been with. Storm wasn't in A SINGLE ONE of those flashbacks. One of these situations is not like the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    And even Jean is not his true love. Logan's true love is Rose, who is dead. Jean reminds him of Rose. If someone brought Rose back he'd forget about Jean herself.
    This is true. Storm wouldn't even register on his radar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    Logan's true love is beer. And maybe Jean.
    Lololol this is very true. Beer and burgers. Storm's into fine dining. Have you seen her from date night on through #172?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Damn son.

10 char

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    This thread is kinda bordering on T'Challa defamation. Even Coates presently and Hickman before that wrote him as the marriage being annulled. There's also an issue of Wolverine that follows up on it but that run was ass so I didn't bother buying it.
    It's not defamation of his character when it plays into key aspects of it. T'Challa and Wakanda are both secretive by nature. But they always have good intentions. That doesn't mean that they don't lose their way every now and again. But the points this thread threads highlights is their bond, the attraction of their souls to one another. Every time BP is feeling low and having a crisis of faith, he reaches out to Storm to seek his inner balance. She grounds and centers him and from there he opens himself to true self reflection. This has been true going back to Priest, Liss, Yost and now Coates.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    It'd be more interesting if they were still married.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Damn son.

10 char
    I don’t want it to happen. I think people mistook what I meant.

Trust me, I know! Ships when it comes to comics don’t last forever and it sucks. These characters will be alive long after we’re dead.

Storm and Black Panther are in a good spot but let’s be real. Black Panther is with someone else in the movies and that has to be a little concern with how marvel likes synergy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    It's not defamation of his character when it plays into key aspects of it. T'Challa and Wakanda are both secretive by nature. But they always have good intentions. That doesn't mean that they don't lose their way every now and again. But the points this thread threads highlights is their bond, the attraction of their souls to one another. Every time BP is feeling low and having a crisis of faith, he reaches out to Storm to seek his inner balance. She grounds and centers him and from there he opens himself to true self reflection. This has been true going back to Priest, Liss, Yost and now Coates.

I agree.
    You just want them to be married and created a thread to support your fantasy. Even Coates says they aren't married. You want to argue with him?

BANNED

I don’t want it to happen. I think people mistook what I meant.

Trust me, I know! Ships when it comes to comics don’t last forever and it sucks. These characters will be alive long after we’re dead.

Storm and Black Panther are in a good spot but let’s be real. Black Panther is with someone else in the movies and that has to be a little concern with how marvel likes synergy.
    There is a lot of truth in your point about movie synergy. Hell, they were separated because of movie rights. It stands to reason the door can be opened again because the rights are almost home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    You just want them to be married and created a thread to support your fantasy. Even Coates says they aren't married. You want to argue with him?
    It's a theory that works with established continuity. And it could make for a dramatic reveal a few years down the road. King T'challa and Queen Hadari Yao are a match made in HER heaven. Yaaaaaasssssssss!