View Poll Results: Is Storm still married because BP lied about the high priest of the Panther Clan

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. She's still married to the love of her life.

4 8.33%
  • Well, it's entirely possible given his history

4 8.33%
  • I've never given it much thought

14 29.17%
  • It sounds good, but I doubt it.

7 14.58%
  • No. I have proof it was ended. (SHOW IT)

19 39.58%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    There is a lot of truth in your point about movie synergy. Hell, they were separated because of movie rights. It stands to reason the door can be opened again because the rights are almost home.

It's a theory that works with established continuity. And it could make for a dramatic reveal a few years down the road. King T'challa and Queen Hadari Yao are a match made in HER heaven. Yaaaaaasssssssss!
    Hahahaha Coates doesn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Because if he did he would’ve already gone ahead and remarried them. But according to him, none of them want to be married right now. His words not mine.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Because if he did he would’ve already gone ahead and remarried them. But according to him, none of them want to be married right now. His words not mine.

Attachment 64981
    His words also has them staking their claim on one another. I shall continue to speak their greatness into the cosmos and beyond. Coates has them sing together on the page. His is very much the continuation of McDuffie. They had much of the same chemistry. It's only amplified here. They are FOREVER tied as her title Hadari Yao signifies both Queen AND Goddess of the Wakandan people. In her name we pray!

BANNED

Attachment 64981
    His words also has them staking their claim on one another. I shall continue to speak their greatness into the cosmos and beyond. Coates has them sing together on the page. His is very much the continuation of McDuffie. They had much of the same chemistry. It's only amplified here. They are FOREVER tied as her title Hadari Yao signifies both Queen AND Goddess of the Wakandan people. In her name we pray!
    None of this has anything to do with them being married. They aren't and McDuffie did a much better job of portraying T'challa as a loving husband that values honesty, integrity and fair treatment. That's the opposite of your scan but continue.

BANNED

None of this has anything to do with them being married. They aren't and McDuffie did a much better job of portraying T'challa as a loving husband that values honesty, integrity and fair treatment. That's the opposite of your scan but continue.
    No, it's actually a natural progression. McDuffie's work on them was tarnished and ultimately crapped on. They were torn apart with their trust and compassion and understanding obliterated. Coates has managed to rebuild it stronger than ever before and better than ever. It's such a great time to be a fan of this union. I welcome you to join us all.

BANNED

No, it's actually a natural progression. McDuffie's work on them was tarnished and ultimately crapped on. They were torn apart with their trust and compassion and understanding obliterated. Coates has managed to rebuild it stronger than ever before and better than ever. It's such a great time to be a fan of this union. I welcome you to join us all.
    Why would anyone join a lie?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Attachment 64981
    please please remind people of the truth.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

he didnt tell her because he wanted to be absolute his assumptions were correct. we know you.dont like these two together but not need to reach.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    he didnt tell her because he wanted to be absolute his assumptions were correct. we know you.dont like these two together but not need to reach.
    The reason behind it is a dumb reason. That doesn't excuse him for lying to her in the first place.

The reason behind it is a dumb reason. That doesn't excuse him for lying to her in the first place.
    no. I'm sure you haven't fully disclosed information you had to someone in your until absolutely certain it was true. it's not a dumb reason. she wasnt hurt and they are stronger and better for it with her acknowledging they are and will always be each others love forever.

BANNED

no. I'm sure you haven't fully disclosed information you had to someone in your until absolutely certain it was true. it's not a dumb reason. she wasnt hurt and they are stronger and better for it with her acknowledging they are and will always be each others love forever.
    She was hurt, buried alive, knocked on the head. Did you miss that part?

She was hurt, buried alive, knocked on the head. Did you miss that part?
    she would have been there fighting by his side had he told her that or not... so that is irrelevant.

BANNED

she would have been there fighting by his side had he told her that or not... so that is irrelevant.
    Not really no, the point is that his lies put her at risk. That's the point.

Are any of them wearing a ring?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Are any of them wearing a ring?
    No, Storm threw her's at him.