Default Wonder Woman Omnibus Cover

Another Omnibus is coming out but just for the covers

https://www.bookdepository.com/DC-Co...6673733&sr=1-8

Looking at this cover again the Earth One amazons seems to get their designs on the golden age covers

Last edited by AmiMizuno; 04-22-2018 at 12:57 PM.

This is so cool!

I wonder if one of the reasons why we are getting more Wonder Woman stuff this year is because DC despite the movie's success didn't want to stop any planning they already had. I hope this means has the years go by they treat her way better

Yes, me as well!

Who were those 2 women dressed in Roman costumes holding WW? Were the 2 of them as strong as Diana?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes, me as well!

Who were those 2 women dressed in Roman costumes holding WW? Were the 2 of them as strong as Diana?
    They are Amazons.

So far I have found two drawings of Cover # 33

One by Darwyn Cooke which is on the omnibus

And this one

Last edited by AmiMizuno; 04-22-2018 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    They are Amazons.
    I would love to read that story. I wonder why they grabbed Diana?

I would love to read that story. I wonder why they grabbed Diana?
    A test for strength. Diana is competing in sports on Kangas in this issues. If you have omnibus vol 2 you can read it.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 04-23-2018 at 12:12 PM.

I test for strength. Diana is competing in sports on Kangas in this issues. If you have omnibus vol 2 you can read it.
    Thanks, Ami!

I have only seen the cover that was used, not the other two you found. Very interesting, all the minor detail changes.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 04-23-2018 at 09:57 AM.

Thanks, Ami!

I have only seen the cover that was used, not the other two you found. Very interesting, all the minor detail changes.
    The armor makes me wonder the amazons aren’t technically Greek or Roman. Just s a race of ethnicities. So what would their armor look like or at least small difference. From artwork they later did go with the Greco-Roman look but minor changes would be interesting to see

On the cover actually used, it looks like the guards are struggling to hold Diana.

On the second cover, Diana looks like she is the one struggling.

On the third cover, no one is struggling and they all look tired! Also of note, the third cover has Gold bracelets on WW. Diana only had golden bracelets on the TV show modern era, never in the comics!

On the cover actually used, it looks like the guards are struggling to hold Diana.

On the second cover, Diana looks like she is the one struggling.

On the third cover, no one is struggling and they all look tired! Also of note, the third cover has Gold bracelets on WW. Diana only had golden bracelets on the TV show modern era, never in the comics!
    It's still fun to still see many other artists and fanart for Diana. Well actually in Golden Age a few times her bracelets were Gold even her boots at times are golden. Look at her first issue.

Last edited by AmiMizuno; 04-23-2018 at 07:47 PM.

I think that cover is an alternate recoloring, because there has been pictures of her with the white trim boots and blue bracelets.

It is an alternate recoloring. The original had no yellow. Also, can tell the bracelets are black and the yellow is meant for shading purposes.

And, actually, her bracelets were small and Black at first and for many years. Then they became larger and dark blue, later on lighter blue, and finally silver.

On the TV show with Lynda Carter, they were a very light blue with red stars for the first season set in the 1940's. When the show updated for the final two years, besides her costume change, the bracelets were gold with tiny red stars.

I wonder with Vol 3 going on what will the cover of the book look like. I mean so far this is the cover DC has given us but then again for the first one they did for a bit give us All-star comics # 8

Fantastic Member

A test for strength. Diana is competing in sports on Kangas in this issues. If you have omnibus vol 2 you can read it.
    That story is in Wonder Woman #33, which wouldn't appear in a collected edition unless they went to a Wonder Woman omnibus #5. I'm not sure why they used this image from a cover that doesn't appear in the collection.

The story "The Four Dooms" was re-done in Wonder Woman #s 207-208.