Amazing Member

Default Batgirl #22 Preview/Discussion

From inverse:

https://www.inverse.com/article/4394...n-strange-loop

Interesting plot...

I would like broader stories within an issue than mini events but I'm hoping this arc won't be another hacking of Babs's mind.

Anyways I see Kai is back after 20 issues or something. "Barbara’s life gets even more complicated" is now officially code for love interest. Honestly. Yeah no comment except if it's love story I could actually get invested in and not a "complication". But yeah Kai will be out by the end of the arc.

I like the art. I'm glad her cape is drawn longer nowadays. I hope artist sticks around

Quote Originally Posted by RedQueen View Post
    I would like broader stories within an issue than mini events but I'm hoping this arc won't be another hacking of Babs's mind.

Anyways I see Kai is back after 20 issues or something. "Barbara’s life gets even more complicated" is now officially code for love interest. Honestly. Yeah no comment except if it's love story I could actually get invested in and not a "complication". But yeah Kai will be out by the end of the arc.

I like the art. I'm glad her cape is drawn longer nowadays. I hope artist sticks around
    I didn't even notice the longer cape. It does look good .

OK, I nearly lost my mind with the whole Kai thing again because she asked him out after like 5 seconds but I'm so glad it's in her head.

But yeah, the entire issue being nearly all a fake out seems like a waste but I hope it has good pay off in the next.

Ya, the Kai thing got me too. Seems like Larson is wrapping up her arc with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Ya, the Kai thing got me too. Seems like Larson is wrapping up her arc with this.
    Yeah definitely getting a touch of finality with the resurgence of people from the first arc just popping up. I think it's only one issue left but it feels like there's a bit to address still. Kind of disapointed that there's no big bad but it's mind loop from some random's special gun.

Quote Originally Posted by RedQueen View Post
    Yeah definitely getting a touch of finality with the resurgence of people from the first arc just popping up. I think it's only one issue left but it feels like there's a bit to address still. Kind of disapointed that there's no big bad but it's mind loop from some random's special gun.
    I find it kind of interesting about the special gun. It was really a twist I didn't see coming.