View Poll Results: Jean V Storm. Who will win?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jean

69 82.14%
  • Storm

15 17.86%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Jean vs Storm

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hellinoze View Post
    Oh no... Not a "storm vs Jean" again...
    What's next ?

"Who did Scott love the most ? Jean or Emma ?"
    "Should Storm and Scott have gotten together like Grant Morrison intended?"
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    "Should Storm and Scott have gotten together like Grant Morrison intended?"
    Only if Storm’s the top.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Only if Storm’s the top.
    I mean - has Storm ever struck you as anything other than a dom, and Scott as a sub?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Jean. To suggest otherwise is ridiculous. Even without PF, Jean is too much for Storm.
    ꦩꦒ꧀ꦤꦺꦠꦺꦴ ꦩꦺꦩꦁ ꦧꦼꦤꦂ

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by veriaqa View Post
    Jean. To suggest otherwise is ridiculous. Even without PF, Jean is too much for Storm.

616 seems to say the opposite.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Jean used to get punked out by Genesis..are you serious?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    storm has taken out a team a seasoned xmen. I'm not sure how this team would be any different.
    a.) Storm isn't herself
    b.) Jean has two nigh-invulnerable Wolverines (Laura and Gabby), in addition to Nightcrawler, Trinary, Gentle and the entirety of Wakanda behind her
    c.) Jean is literally the main character. I very much doubt Tom Taylor will have be overcome by the enemy- in this case Storm

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    Both are very powerful and have high chances, the problem is that Storm have no ability to resist attacks in her powerset, in that aspect, Jean can have some advantage, because if she activates her fields tk can resist attacks almost like a super strong invulnerable.

I'm still undecided.
    Wrong. Her natural chemical aura helps block telepathy from affecting her.

BANNED

Jesus.

This again?

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    a.) Storm isn't herself
    b.) Jean has two nigh-invulnerable Wolverines (Laura and Gabby), in addition to Nightcrawler, Trinary, Gentle and the entirety of Wakanda behind her
    c.) Jean is literally the main character. I very much doubt Tom Taylor will have be overcome by the enemy- in this case Storm
    1. true but she seems like should could be potentially bloodlusted which makes her a lot more dangerous
    2. gentle loyalties, and wakanda are with storm, not Jean. besides storm isn't attacking wakanda only Jean's team who are trying to enter wakanda. and no one on that team should even be able to.appriach storm if she was in rushing everything on them. fir most of their attacks to be effective they would have be a lot closer to her than she would need to be with them.
    3. this is the only reason why she would win based upon this. but I'm hoping they dont fight and storm breaks free on her own.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Jesus.

This again?
    My thread was better. At least I used their resumes. And Emma.

Oh, those scans again. One where Jean is without her telepathy and one where Jean is without her telekinesis.
    But since we're focusing on that Uncanny #270 fight... Remember how it starts, and that Storm only got the chance to fight dirty because Jean stopped attacking and dropped her telekinetic shield to ask tell Storm to concede.

Ew. I'm posting scans. Ew.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

They are the ones I like the most after Rogue, I think that I like them in equal proportion, and being honest, I think that both have opportunities to win over each other, they have the resources to do it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Only if Storm’s the top.
    Most likely

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Oh, those scans again. One where Jean is without her telepathy and one where Jean is without her telekinesis.
    But since we're focusing on that Uncanny #270 fight... Remember how it starts, and that Storm only got the chance to fight dirty because Jean stopped attacking and dropped her telekinetic shield to ask tell Storm to concede.
    [IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a9/08/dc/a908dc48a5aca87763c9fad5c1ca438a.png[/I
    [IMG]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/S/cmx-images-prod/Item/35956/Previews/002a072989f11648fca5a7f24b8c2b6c._SX1280_QL80_TTD_ .jpg[/
    Ew. I'm posting scans. Ew.
    Jean still lost to a child that's the point. and let's point two instances where Jean did have both her tp and tk since jean against a child was a handicap for her

here storm was fighting a fake jean and acknowledges she is much weaker than usual (indicating she is normally weaker than ororo:

and then this encounter her powers were ineffective against her so she had to de-escalate the situation to avoid her butt whoopin:

Jean was always weaker than O'roro without Phoenix. that is canon. that's the whole reason she got the Phoenix upgrade to get her the power boost she needed to sit at the table with storm. now she doesn't have Phoenix and storm is a true goddess let's not kid ourselves here. I like Jean but she isn't anywhere near storm levels now.

and welcome to the scan posting club yah!!!!!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-23-2018 at 08:25 PM.