View Poll Results: Jean V Storm. Who will win?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jean

69 82.14%
  • Storm

15 17.86%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jean vs Storm

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Jean vs Storm

So, Jean will fight Storm in RED #4.
    Who will win such fight?

Why did you start this thread? You know it's going to end badly.

Just wanted to know for whom posters would vote. That`s why I made poll for it. So people can just vote.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 04-23-2018 at 04:11 AM.

Me, I don't really care who wins. I just want to see the two of them bash each other senseless!

Jean will probably win. She'll undo Cassandra's brainwashing. If Storm wins then she's Cassandra's lackey until the end of the arc. I don't see that happening.

BANNED

I'm not pleased in the slightest. I will reserve my judgement for when Rutog makes his assessment of the situation. His opinion will inform my decision.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Me, I don't really care who wins. I just want to see the two of them bash each other senseless!
    I like you.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    If Jean Grey resurrected with her natural (unenhanced) TK/TP powers she's nowhere near Ororo's newly acquired weight class.
    Last edited by BlackSirKnight; 04-23-2018 at 05:43 PM.

Maybe Jean resurrected with Jeen's psionic vampiris.... er... psionic absorption power... and Jean sucks psi-energy out of Storm and blasts her with it.
    Maybe Jean decides to get the hell out of Wakanda and let Storm's [ex-]husband and her cult handle this situation.
    Maybe the book will surprise us with inventive and creative uses of everyone present's mutant powers! We'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Just wanted to know for whom posters would vote. That`s why I made poll for it. So people can just vote.
    It's puzzling that you think that's all that's going to happen in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    It's puzzling that you think that's all that's going to happen in this thread.
    So far everything is good and polite. Everything depends from people and their behaviour with others.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Why did you start this thread? You know it's going to end badly.
    Stop being afraid of debate... that's the Mod's job.

Storm has a lot of power but focusing it all on one person that is equally powerful, albeit in a different way, is hard. Offensively, Storm has her lightning of course. That should be enough, but if it wasn't, there's her control of wind, or air, as it is. She can turn any outdoor area into a vacuum or drop the temperature (not excessively quick depending on the climate), not to mention just inodate her opponent with pounding winds which in nature can be strong enough (f5 tornado power) to run straw through concrete. Again, depending on the climate she can create deadly sheets or balls of ice rain down at a hundred miles an hour. All of these options can be deadly... But theoretically, Jean's access to her massive telekinetic power can trump all of these. She can anchor herself down to the ground, shield herself from lightning blasts and objects, and even reverse air flow (disrupting a vacuum). While Storm may have some defense against telepathy, similarly to how Gambit's mind works, but we know she's not immune to manipulation and attack (as we're seeing in XMR#4 and have seen with Shadow King and many others). Jean can weather the onslaught and win, ultimately.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Where's the 'tied' option? They're both equal in power.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Where's the 'tied' option? They're both equal in power.
    I'm thinking this is the most likely option. Storm did just get an upgrade in power tho.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    I'm thinking this is the most likely option. Storm did just get an upgrade in power tho.
    no they are not equal. storm is a goddess jean is just a mutant. that said I would prefer they over some nova without fighting.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!