Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oh by the goddess stop it lol....if storm were by they would just say it. no innuendo, just as they did with daken, and iceman, and bling, etc.
    Daken and Bling! were relative nobodies and Iceman took the top writer at Marvel to (finally) make it happen.

Claremont used coded language and innuendo back in the 1980s, but when he came back he didn’t have enough pull to make something like this official. Similar to when Asmus wanted to reveal Gambit’s bisexuality and was shot down. Or Hopeless & Bunn with Namor & Pietro being a couple in Secret Wars HOM, since it was based directly on 616. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I encourage you to go ahead and ask Chris Claremont about this directly. He’s active on facebook and loves interacting with fans. And his intent and opinion on this matter is crystal clear.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Daken and Bling! were relative nobodies and Iceman took the top writer at Marvel to (finally) make it happen.

Claremont used coded language and innuendo back in the 1980s, but when he came back he didn’t have enough pull to make something like this official. Similar to when Asmus wanted to reveal Gambit’s bisexuality and was shot down. Or Hopeless & Bunn with Namor & Pietro being a couple in Secret Wars HOM, since it was based directly on 616. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I encourage you to go ahead and ask Chris Claremont about this directly. He’s active on facebook and loves interacting with fans. And his intent and opinion on this matter is crystal clear.
    it it didnt happen 616 its not canon... willow Wilson also stated storm was an omega mutant. that we know from 616 isn't the case. you could argue that back in the 80s innuendo was used but he didn't have to use such coded language in the arena arc. and definitely not now. point being if she was homosexual after 40 odd some years of writing it would simply be stated.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-24-2018 at 07:42 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

This is just straight up random.

BANNED

it it didnt happen 616 its not canon... willow Wilson also stated storm was an omega mutant. that we know from 616 isn't the case. you could argue that back in the 80s innuendo was used but he didny have use such coded language in the arena arc. and definitely not now. point being if she was homosexuality after 40 odd some years of writing it would simply be stated.
    You’re wrong on both points Storm is an OMEGA BISEXUAL MUTANT.

And no coded language in The Arena arc? I’m sorry, what?

You’re wrong on both points Storm is an OMEGA BISEXUAL MUTANT.

And no coded language in The Arena arc? I’m sorry, what?
    lololol I see...

yes.. if Claremont her to be into women he would have just done that especially by the arena arc. its nothing but speculation and u want find anything from canon to support it beyond that
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I’ve never seen T’Challah make her orgasim on panel. She even admitted the sex was boring.

I’ve never seen T’Challah make her orgasim on panel. She even admitted the sex was boring.

must not be too boring she ran back to him not yukio.

BANNED

must not be too boring she ran back to him not yukio.
    No she didn’t, she hung around for the entire Ellis run and then still spent most of her time at Utopia until he had their marriage annulled.

No she didn’t, she hung around for the entire Ellis run and then still spent most of her time at Utopia until he had their marriage annulled.
    whi is she with now? ans whi did she say was forever hers? not yukio love.

BANNED

whi is she with now? ans whi did she say was forever hers? not yukio love.
    Right now? She’s with Stormcaster. Probably passed out somewhere.

The X-office is beyond petty.

Right now? She’s with Stormcaster. Probably passed out somewhere.
    really since when.

Quote Originally Posted by KidStranglehold View Post
    The X-office is beyond petty.
    very petty welcome to the xoffice representation of her.

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

I was gonna agree, but then I read your post........

i think you're grasping at straws here. Storm isn't one of my favorite characters, but i agree with butterflykyss. there is no proof that storm is bi