Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so is storm.
    Yukio disagrees

so is storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    lol
    Oh honey...
    For someone so ready to post scans of everything Storm-related, try posting scans of Storm and Yukio, esp. that annual where the one thing Storm wanted more than anything was to put on a kimono and go off with Yukio. Or Storm enjoying that hot tub with tentacled Callisto. Better yet, Storm is the original Claremazon, the source of all female bi-curious X-Men. Her bi-curious feats must be well documented.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    For someone so ready to post scans of everything Storm-related, try posting scans of Storm and Yukio, esp. that annual where the one thing Storm wanted more than anything was to put on a kimono and go off with Yukio. Or Storm enjoying that hot tub with tentacled Callisto. Better yet, Storm is the original Claremazon, the source of all female bi-curious X-Men. Her bi-curious feats must be well documented.
    if there were scans to support your claims I would be first to post them. however, you will never see yukio and ororo ever share a kiss.. that statement she made was as a woman who had never experienced letting loose and being free not of her wanting to be with her sexually. her heart belongs to one person and one person alone

Screenshot_20180419-120707_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-23-2018 at 05:54 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I agree with you butterfly. There are so many fanboys who claim storm is bi and are always bringing up Yukio and other female characters. Wow, she was in a hot tub with other females! Breaking news. Wow! She wanted to put on a kimono and hang out with yukio. She must be bi....no. Is there a panel where she’s shared a kiss with these women? No. A panel where she’s shared a bed? No......i get it. it’s purely fan fic because she is just so perfect and awesome.....but I’m sorry my friends. I think our Ororo is straight.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    I agree with you butterfly. There are so many fanboys who claim storm is bi and are always bringing up Yukio and other female characters. Wow, she was in a hot tub with other females! Breaking news. Wow! She wanted to put on a kimono and hang out with yukio. She must be bi....no. Is there a panel where she’s shared a kiss with these women? No. A panel where she’s shared a bed? No......i get it. it’s purely fan fic because she is just so perfect and awesome.....but I’m sorry my friends. I think our Ororo is straight.
    thanks love. and just to be clear I wouldn't have an issue with her being bi if canon supported that but it doesn't for the reasons u mentioned.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

thanks love. and just to be clear I wouldn't have an issue with her being bi if canon supported that but it doesn't for the reasons u mentioned.
    Agreed. I wouldn’t have an issue with it either. I would fully support it. However, it is not supported in cannon.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    Agreed. I wouldn’t have an issue with it either. I would fully support it. However, it is not supported in cannon.
    I like you.. please post more (^_^)

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Yukio disagrees
    based upon what??? please post scans...

BANNED

Her heart belongs to one person. And city.

Notice Logan loves her enough to save her life at the sacrifice of his own? He’d never build a room to trap her. Or a marriage.

As for her other parts... those belong to two people and a bunch of tentacles.

The lengths to which Storm fans will go to prove their 'goddess' can take out the Living Tribunal... or to disprove that she's bi-curious like every other Claremont X-Woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

wait, they aren't?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    The lengths to which Storm fans will go to prove their 'goddess' can take out the Living Tribunal... or to disprove that she's bi-curious like every other Claremont X-Woman.
    Yes. Because it’s not like there was a complete ban on homosexuality in comics during most of these stories. Oh no.

How many times did Mystique and Destiny share a kiss on panel btw?

Her heart belongs to one person. And city.

Notice Logan loves her enough to save her life at the sacrifice of his own? He’d never build a room to trap her. Or a marriage.

As for her other parts... those belong to two people and a bunch of tentacles.

you are doing a lot of reaching. none of those indicate she likes women.

BANNED

you are doing a lot of reaching. none of those indicate she likes women.
    Callisto’s clearly making her publicly orgasm there.

Callisto’s clearly making her publicly orgasm there.
    oh by the goddess stop it lol....if storm were by they would just say it. no innuendo, just as they did with daken, and iceman, and bling, etc.