All-New Member

Default Lost superman comic book help

Hi everyone. I heavent been able to sleep because I remember reading this dc comic book back when i was 10 (im 18 now) but i dont remember the title. I can only remember some of the characters and certain parts. Can you guys help me out and find out what comic book im talking about?

Some of the things i remember are the 2 female characters. I remmber that one of them was blonde. im not sure with the other and im not exactly sure who they are but they wore full body armored suits and might even have worn a helmet that might be resembling ultron’s. The suits were similar to what the injustice 2 superman wore but of course were fit to their sexy bodies and they both had symbols on their chests. Again im not exactly sure if they were Ss. Anyway, the color was black at the base and the outlines red. It seemed kind of Tron-ish. I think they were evil too. Another character i remember is i think is an evil superman. He wore a similar suit with his injustice 2 version except that it was black (i think) and again im not sure if it was an S on his chest. The parts i remember are the last parts of the story where “evil superman” grins and these female characters are beside him. The setting was basically a fiery background like everything was on fire. And the evil superman is smiling with his eyes glowing red (btw, he was not clean shaven and had grown some facial hair but the bum-type looking). Lastly, i think there was a part where it was raining and another part Of partial nudity regarding the two women. This superman may have also used heat vision.

Thanksssssss.

All-New Member

Btw the way evil superman also had suit outlines that were red. And the fiery settig im talking about is only in the last parts. THANKS GUYS

Sounds like Supergirl vol 5, issues 6-8:

Supergirl and Power Girl are in Kandor, dressed as Nightwing and Flamebird.

You can find it in the Candor trade.

The Superman you're referring to is actually a version of Ultraman.