Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Default Possible flaw with Injustice 2?

Maybe I'm wrong but I recall a friend of mine telling me that at the end of the first Injustice game, the whole thing was a computer simulation by Batman and Superman to show what would happen if Superman ever lost control. Am I wrong? This was supposedly done to get Superman to agree to let Batman put an explosive device in his brain if he ever lost control (of course none of this takes into account what would happen if Batman ever lost control and just decided to kill Superman to keep him from stopping HIM but whatever). Having never played the game, is this one of the alternate endings? Or was I just told wrong?
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong but I recall a friend of mine telling me that at the end of the first Injustice game, the whole thing was a computer simulation by Batman and Superman to show what would happen if Superman ever lost control. Am I wrong? This was supposedly done to get Superman to agree to let Batman put an explosive device in his brain if he ever lost control (of course none of this takes into account what would happen if Batman ever lost control and just decided to kill Superman to keep him from stopping HIM but whatever). Having never played the game, is this one of the alternate endings? Or was I just told wrong?
    That was never a simulation. During Injustice, Superman is put under the Black Mercy and shown an alternate/dream of things going down (him not killing Lois and their son, Batman killing Joker for attempting it then turning himself in for murder), but Supes breaks the hold. That's the closest it comes.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Nah, Injustice is just an alternate world/timeline. At the end, Regime Superman gets his ass kicked by a Superman from a world where the Joker didn't end up killing Lois.

BANNED

What is'nt flawed?