Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    Dredd

Ninja Assassin

Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow

Evil Dead (2013)-I have no idea what happened here, Even the lead actress is confused

Dog Soldiers
    Why the heck didn't I mention Sky Captain? *slaps own head* I actually watch that regularly, though I haven't yet this year which could be why it slipped my mind.

Incredible Member

Hannibal, definitely wanted to see what Anthony Hopkins would do with the character from there.

Memento

Hanna

Looper

Mr. Brooks

Lucky Number Slevin

Layer Cake

Unleashed (Jet Li film)

White Oleander

Dogma (the specific story in the film, not just Askewverse stuff)

Chronicle

The One (another Jet Li film)

House of Flying Daggers

Cowboy Bebop the Movie

Seven

Finchers Dragon Tattoo film (watched the original trilogy first, enjoyed it more, still would've liked to have seen Finchers take on my favorite film from the Millennium Trilogy)

Wicker Park

Red Belt

Extraordinary Member

Still waiting for Spaceballs 2, the Search for More Money

Fantastic Member

Who Framed Roger Rabbit - it could've been great with Eddie Valiant's son interacting with the 80's or 90's cartoons. It could still be amazing with the Disney/Nickelodeon/Cartoon Network stables.

Dog Soldiers. I mean after the first movie, every year they talked about making a sequel. It came out in 2002. The sequel was supposed to come out in 2005, was supposed to be called Dog Soldiers: Fresh Meat.

Dog Soldiers had many weird things that happened to it after the success of the first flick and it is probably cursed. To this day, I don't think there's a clear owner. Originally Neil Marshall planned to do a trilogy of horrors where he was gonna do his take on various monsters. One was about werewolf, the other was supposed to be about vampires and the third one either Frankenstein or zombies(or a mix of both). Things did not work out and he ended up doing The Descent for another company which many suggested that it was his original take on vampires. A few years later the company that did DG planned to do a direct sequel to DG with werewolves but Marshall said he was neither involved or interested. Anyway things dragged and nothing ever happened with it.

I say Marshall, get your butt in there, try to get things going, he could be just be a producer for all I care. And they could bring back Kevin McKidd as Coop, the lone survivor of the first movie. Hey maybe McKidd could be the producer, he made a bundle of money from American tv shows.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Usagi View Post
    Nightbreed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Skeleton View Post
    Nightbreed
    While this film is always one of my "Knee Jerk" reactions when this question comes up, it really is a brilliant standalone film.

I wish more movies didn't have sequels. Especially movies that don't need sequels. Seeing Seven listed in this thread is like... what?! It's a complete story!

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    The Rocketeer.
    That currently has a reboot sequel in development.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 04-25-2018 at 09:00 AM.

Ultraviolet. It had a fascinating premise that I would have liked to have seen continued in the sequel. Plus what became of Violet and Six.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I know I am probably alone on this one but the A-Team movie. I liked the chemistry between Liam Neeson, Bradley Copper, "Rampage" Jackson, and Sharlto Copley as the leads.

Retired

The Doctor Who TV movie (1996).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I know I am probably alone on this one but the A-Team movie. I liked the chemistry between Liam Neeson, Bradley Copper, "Rampage" Jackson, and Sharlto Copley as the leads.
    Oh absolutely. It was a good movie
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

It was on my list.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Eh, I really didn't like the A-Team. But to your point, I hate it when bad movies happen to good casts. Copley as Murdoch was the best possible casting that could happen. That guy gives it his all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    The Doctor Who TV movie (1996).
    Thank god it didn't.
    A half-human Doctor with his half-brother the Master looking for his dad?