Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Technically the 2005-current series is a sequel of sorts to the TV movie, as it's still in continuity (The Eighth Doctor's fate and how it linked up with everything else was explained fully in "Night of the Doctor" and "Day of the Doctor"). Paul Mcgann also does audio plays for his Doctor. I wouldn't rule out a team-up episode as well in the future.

The half-human bit was briefly brought up in season 9's Hybrid arc, but as always with Doctor Who, it's kind of one of the many other questions the show kind of leaves open about the Doctor's true origins/reason for leaving Gallifrey etc.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Are people asking for a Green lantern sequel because they want the character to have a good movie after the Ryan Renolds fiasco?
    Or do they think that movie was so good it merits a sequel?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Are people asking for a Green lantern sequel because they want the character to have a good movie after the Ryan Renolds fiasco?
    I would have preferred a spinoff showing Sinestro as played by Mark Strong getting used to the Yellow Ring and maybe forming the Sinestro Corps.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    Dredd, surprised they didn't make a sequel considering how cheap it was compared to other flicks and 2000AD is ripe for ideas.
    Wasn't sure about my own answer when I started reading, but yes, this is the right answer.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raefe Mahadeo View Post
    Seven
    No offense, but what in the hell would a sequel to Seven be about? Also, what would you call it? Eight? Seven 2?

Mighty Member

AVP3 - set in the future with colonial marines caught in the middle

Sixth Sense 2 - what did the kid grow up to be?

2008 Hulk - Doc Sampson, Leader etc.

GL2 - yeah, I'm thinking more of a sinestro corps storyline introducing Lobo with Kyle/Guy/John/etc. lanterns

Quote Originally Posted by keeen View Post
    No offense, but what in the hell would a sequel to Seven be about? Also, what would you call it? Eight? Seven 2?
    The movie studio wanted a sequel.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19751...ic-movies.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Some people legit liked that movie. I liked Kilowag and Sinestro and that's about it since they are barely in the movie. I don't think Reynolds was bad either, it was just a bad choice of plot and villain. Then a bunch of horrible creative choices on the aesthetics. That movie already needed alot of CGI too work. Why make things CGI that didn't have to be.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Some people legit liked that movie. I liked Kilowag and Sinestro and that's about it since they are barely in the movie. I don't think Reynolds was bad either, it was just a bad choice of plot and villain. Then a bunch of horrible creative choices on the aesthetics. That movie already needed alot of CGI too work. Why make things CGI that didn't have to be.
    There was a great (or at least good) movie in there, buried under a lot of bad decisions, trying to get out.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Still waiting for Spaceballs 2, the Search for More Money
    You sure it wasn't Spaceballs 3, the search for Spaceballs 2...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Tales from the Hood
    Wish granted https://www.google.com/amp/s/moviewe...usty-cundieff/

Alice in Wonderland (Disney animated version)
    Cats don't dance
    Rocketeer
    Wonder Woman :P
    Green Lantern

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    You sure it wasn't Spaceballs 3, the search for Spaceballs 2...
    And History of the World Part 2 to see Hitler on Ice.

Both A-Team and the Losers were entertaining fun movies, classic men capers like there was a lot in the late 60s and 70s. Seems like Hollywood jumped on it cause they thought there would be a resurgeance of these type of flicks cause of the Expendables and Ocean's 11 and it was done for them to be franchises but both bombed pretty bad. It was either done too late or too soon. People forget that Expendables were not that big money makers and that things like Fast & Furious was a fluke. The 2010s was nothing but a steamrolling of Marvel movies and nothing can match that, pure action flicks were a thing of the past. (other than Johnny Wick which was another fluke)

The positive was that when A-Team bombed, director Carnahan brought Neeson with him and he made the movie he really wanted to make - The Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    Alice in Wonderland (Disney animated version)
    Cats don't dance
    Rocketeer
    Wonder Woman :P
    Green Lantern
    They didn't make a sequel to The Room either.