Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Innocent Bystander View Post
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit - it could've been great with Eddie Valiant's son interacting with the 80's or 90's cartoons. It could still be amazing with the Disney/Nickelodeon/Cartoon Network stables.
    It could also be interesting seeing more traditional cartoon characters interact with anime characters of the time. And Ninja Turtles and Gargoyles in one movie, Duck Tales and Tail Spin, Gummi Bears and Winnie the Pooh. Batman and Darkwing Duck!
    So much win.

Big Trouble in Little China
    The Dark Crystal
    The Great Mouse Detective
    Bubba Hotep

Just off the top of my head.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by keeen View Post
    No offense, but what in the hell would a sequel to Seven be about? Also, what would you call it? Eight? Seven 2?
    None taken. Some of those I picked not only due to enjoying them, but they act as such complete stories the sequel would likely stand on its own better.

Call it The Seventh.

Seven Cult members embodying the deadly sins are killing people. The victims are connected to past cases of Freemans and it leads to the asylum Brad Pitts being treated at. Freeman isn't sure if Pitts secretly leading the cult, as a member that's gunned down in a stand off had been in the same asylum, or if they have plans for Pitt following the killings. When he learns Spaceys body has been grave robbed, that's when he gets Pitt a weekend pass to lure out the Cult. That's just off the top of my head, I didn't really storyboard the sequels I suggested or anything.

After thinking about what the reveal would be, the cult worships Spacey, as they see his sociopathy as a form of purity and sociopaths as the true image of divinity and Freeman and Pitt as the chosen to continue on Spaceys good works. They sent a member in to the Asylum to study Pitt and grave dug Spacey to worship him on an alter. After Pitt & Freeman gun down Envy as he's going to sacrifice a newborn (maybe the newborns mother is related to Pitts dead girlfriend, sister or maybe cousin) he expresses he's brought their wrath to the surface, their divinity and dies contented believing he's permaneantly turned them towards darkness.
    Last edited by Conch22; 04-26-2018 at 10:40 AM.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Tron Legacy

John Carter

G.I. Joe

Oz The Great and Powerful

Man of Steel

Chronicles of Narnia

Dredd

Men In Black

GI Joe had a sequel. And both movie sucks.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Da Boat View Post
    GI Joe had a sequel. And both movie sucks.
    Retaliation is something I'd like a sequel to. Thought it was alot better than the first one

Quote Originally Posted by Raefe Mahadeo View Post
    Call it The Seventh.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    G.I. Joe

Man of Steel

Chronicles of Narnia

Men In Black
    Ummm... can I let you in on a little secret?

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I know, what next, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Star Wars and Aliens?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Heat deserves a sequel. There needs to be a concluding storyline to all of Al Pacino's character's cocaine usage in that film.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Treasure Planet deserves it's sequel the movie was amazing. And I read the ideas for Treasure Planet 2 they were great as well.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Would it happen to be:

A sequel to Retaliation

A Superman solo

The Silver Chair or A Horse and His Boy

MIB 4 or MIB 23?

Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I know, what next, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Star Wars and Aliens?
    Aliens was the sequel. Haha
    Alien was the OG.

Unless you mean a sequel where Ripley and Newt don't die in Alien³.

Snake Eyes is getting his own G.I. Joe solo.

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/...s-movie-works/

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    Snake Eyes is getting his own G.I. Joe solo.

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/...s-movie-works/
    That actually makes a lot of sense. Snake Eyes and well ninjas in general was the focus of the first two Joe movies to various degrees. I'd make the spinoff be about Snake Eyes with his sometimes friend/sometimes adversary Storm Shadow going on some sort of mission together.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    That actually makes a lot of sense. Snake Eyes and well ninjas in general was the focus of the first two Joe movies to various degrees. I'd make the spinoff be about Snake Eyes with his sometimes friend/sometimes adversary Storm Shadow going on some sort of mission together.
    I've a love-hate relationship with how the franchise treats ninjas. I thought the first two Joe movies were too focused on ninjas the way the first 3 X-Men movies were about Logan. But then again, the 80s cartoon criminally underused Snake-Eyes. And to add insult to injury, Hasbro neglected their 80s ninjas (Storm Shadow, Jinx, SCARLET) to create the rather-shitty Ninja Force.

Hasbro can't seem to find a decent balance between ninjas and the non-ninjas.

My Cousin Vinny and The Rundown
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I've a love-hate relationship with how the franchise treats ninjas. I thought the first two Joe movies were too focused on ninjas the way the first 3 X-Men movies were about Logan. But then again, the 80s cartoon criminally underused Snake-Eyes. And to add insult to injury, Hasbro neglected their 80s ninjas (Storm Shadow, Jinx, SCARLET) to create the rather-shitty Ninja Force.
    What's weird is I remember the toy line that came AFTER that, Shadow Ninjas, that had some sort of gimmick similar to what the Zartan toy had. Snake Eyes was a part of that.

Hasbro can't seem to find a decent balance between ninjas and the non-ninjas.
    Because like it or not, Ninjas are the draw. I think Hasbro finally figured that out and is cutting out the fat (G.I. Joe) to get to the real meat. I don't agree (I like it all) but what's popular is popular. So for the movies they have a choice: Take a chance with another Joe movie that features Snake Eyes and hope for the best, or, give folks Snake Eyes solo.