Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    I read the reactions and I say it's come to point where we must admit it the MCU can do no wrong. I'm not fond of the idea but at the same time it feels dumb because they do make mistakes.
    The MCU can do no wrong except when Scott Buck is involved.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yep or that this feels like a part 1. Wonder if the Russo's were messing with us or just didn't see it the way some of the reviewers did? Once I saw Clifhanger in spoiler free review I decided to stop reading any. Though I'll probably check out he double toasted review before I see it. They are usually really good about spoilers.
    The biggest mistakes Marvel might have made here was the “mystery box” (apparently the movie features a lot of false marketing, the Russo’s even gave some actors fake scripts) and not calling this movie a Part 1.

Lots of folks are complaining about the ending. Comic fans will likely get it but I’m not sure how the general audience will accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    I think he meant just the film side. But yea the two things that marvel did that I will say I just didn't like at all were both by Scott Buck. Everything else has been atleast ok for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    The biggest mistakes Marvel might have made here was the “mystery box” (apparently the movie features a lot of false marketing, the Russo’s even gave some actors fake scripts) and not calling this movie a Part 1.

Lots of folks are complaining about the ending. Comic fans will likely get it but I’m not sure how the general audience will accept it.
    I'm guessing you have either seen it or read a spoiler review?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I'm guessing you have either seen it or read a spoiler review?
    The latter.

I actually stumbled onto it (whatever you do, don’t read the comments section of any video or written reviews), some disgruntled punks are spoiling the hell out of the movie.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Well something worked if Iron Fist is the most watch show Netflix for some reason.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Well something worked if Iron Fist is the most watch show Netflix for some reason.
    And it’s follow-up Defenders is the least watched Marvel Netflix series for some reason.

Mighty Member

And it’s follow-up Defenders is the least watched Marvel Netflix series for some reason.
    And then there was Inhumans, which proved beyond a doubt that Scott Buck should never be let near the MCU ever again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

The ending is what you call shock value endings, don't be surprised if it splits many and becomes controversial. It's an OMG moment, knowing in the future there is no lasting consequences.

Just saw it. That was the coolest movie I've ever seen. No contest. So much material in there that isn't just action you need to see it multiple times. So many questions now. I'm already jealous of the people that will be seeing it for the first time. That time for me has already passed, and it was glorious.

By the way, stay until the end credits. Seriously.
    Last edited by HowitzerJoe; 04-25-2018 at 12:20 AM.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

I always thought if Marvel made a movie called Moldy Plate of Food and everyone would lap it up at this point but the Defenders despite having more well-liked characters isn't loved weird.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

I've changed the thread name to better suit the discussion.
    DO NOT POST ANY SORT OF SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD.
    "Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie!"
    @Matt_of_Geek
    Now writing at The Atomic Junk Shop

CBR Community Standards and Rules

Thank you. With films like Justice League they had all embargoes. Social media embargo and sometime later review embargo. I think they did this to hide what critics were thinking. But with IW, Marvel did things differently. And their effort was to stop spoilers.

Good idea to have another where spoilers are allowed.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 04-25-2018 at 05:03 AM.

Non-spoiler review from Whatculture. (Though i can't guarantee comments. Did not look there).

https://whatculture.com/film/avenger...-9-ups-3-downs

I have been hearing so far that Thanos is really good. Just a few days to go. Can't wait to see this film.

People, don't be late to your seat. You will regret it if you miss even the first minute of the movie.