Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Dream vs. Freddy Krueger
    Help a fellow fan out and check out my writing, please:
    My Cage comic strip:
    Re-Runs: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challeng...itle_no=539047
    New: https://www.patreon.com/mycage
    Thanks!

Spectacular Member

Batman (and The Riddler) crossover with Hellraiser. The Lament Configuration has Edward Nigma written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Didn't Teen Titans also do a "race episode" with Red X? (among others)
    The mysterious Red X's last appearance. The one mortal foe the Titans never apprehended.

Some think he's Grant Wilson. Others a future/alternate version of Dick Grayson (for some reason). But the prevailing theory, is that he was Jason Todd.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Yeah, Red X has a great visual, would love to see him developed as an ongoing character in DC comics.
    Could there be a comic publishing trademark conflict, with Dark Horse's "X" another anti-hero vigilante, who implicitly uses a Red X icon on his face. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The mysterious Red X's last appearance. The one mortal foe the Titans never apprehended.

Some think he's Grant Wilson. Others a future/alternate version of Dick Grayson (for some reason). But the prevailing theory, is that he was Jason Todd.
    Might have been recognized he was just a lazy a ripoff of Dark Horse's X so DC dropped him?
    Although a crossover with both John Doe'X's X and Red'X would be great.
    Last edited by Güicho; 12-07-2019 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Skeleton View Post
    Sounds good to me! I'd buy it!

I'd also like to see Batman team up with Dick Tracy. It would be cool to see both of their rogue's gallery teaming up as both of them are pretty freaky.
    Drawn Dick Sprang style Batman and his rogues, would fit right in with Dick Tracy and his Rogues.

I'm amazed such a wonderful crossover in this style never(as far as i know) happened?
    Last edited by Güicho; 01-14-2020 at 03:00 PM.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

The Goon with Simon Grundy
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Might have been recognized he was just a lazy a ripoff of Dark Horse's X so DC dropped him?
    Although a crossover with both John Doe' X's would be great.
    Nope. Only a few appearances, but his last appearance coincided with the last Teen Titans special(s). Either the wacky races one where Ding Dong Daddy nabs Robin's briefcase, or the chibi one where the Titans speculate on Red X's identity.

Quote Originally Posted by matt levin View Post
    Simon Grundy
    Was Simon Grundy the one born on Sunday?

Would love to see Solomon Grundy and Lurch hang out. (they'd have such interesting conversations LOL!)
    Then they go out dancing...

Last edited by Güicho; 01-14-2020 at 02:57 PM.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Guicho! Hahahahha--yeah. Poor ol' Simon, never got the notice brother Solomon did.
    Crazy thing is, I knew "Simon" was wrong but it got stuck so firm in my head I couldn't get it right. But yeah: glad y'knew who I meant.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Astonishing Member

This one isn't rocket science ... I want to see THOR meet the NEW GODS.

I want to see Loki cozy up to do Darkseid and see his duplicity fall short, naturally eventually he sides with New Genesis and Co - in particular I want to see Loki interacting with Scott Free. I want to see Thor have a bromance with Orion - tempestuous, where they argue and feud and fight and become fast friends and just raise hell. I want to see Lonar be the ultimate Thor fanboy. I want to see Izaya and Odin interact. I want to see the Valkyries team up with the Female Furies and slaughter Parademons. I want to see Lightray on a side mission with Beta Ray Bill and Frog Thor. I want to see Dan Turpin try to arrest Thor. I want Superman and Jimmy involved and and eventually a Superman/Thor/Orion triad laying waste to things. I want the sorceress that Darkseid once loved ... the mother of Kalibak ... to be like, Hela. And Surtur to go live inside the heart of Apokolips, stoking the fire pits. I want to discover that the noble sacrifice, the noble being who died in Ragnarok and made a sacrifice so great that New Genesis was born in his image is they very same Balder the Brave that is Thor's brother.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Forever People x Captain Planet and the Planeteers

Vykin - Earth - Kwame
    Big Bear - Fire - Wheeler
    Dreamer - Air - Linka
    Serifan - Water - Gi
    Mark Moonrider - Heart - Ma-Ti

Infinity-Man - Captain Planet

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Wolverine meets Damian, or Wolverine family meets Batman family
    So what that would look like? Here you go...

https://www.deviantart.com/johnrap01...-X23-671289972
    Even better ...

World's grim-dark Grumpiest: Batman & Wolverine

And their hell spawn

World's Deadliest Juveniles: Damian & Laura

----
    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Wolverine meets Damian, or Wolverine family meets Batman family
    Last edited by Güicho; 04-06-2020 at 04:33 PM.

Mighty Member

I have always wanted to see Batman take on Spiderman's rouge gallery in Gotham (Green Goblin, the original Electro, Mysterio, Rhino, Scorpion, sandman ect) see how he would fair.

Another missed opportunity; not sure how nobody at DC ever thought to make the stars align so this most-excellent crossover could happen.
    The buddy time-travelers duo saving the universe, running into each-other seemed inevitable, and would write itself.

Last edited by Güicho; 04-02-2020 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The no face guy View Post
    I have always wanted to see Batman take on Spiderman's rouge gallery in Gotham (Green Goblin, the original Electro, Mysterio, Rhino, Scorpion, sandman ect) see how he would fair.
    That would be great
    Although there was a couple of Spider-Man - Batman crossovers.
    However the shared villains used were Joker and Carnage, and in the next Kingpin" and Ra's Al Ghul.

We never actually got Joker & Goblin
    And Batman Sinister Six would be great, as would Spider-Man vs the equivalent Bat rogues.

Maybe:
    Hugo Strange -for Mysterio
    Clayface - for Sandman
    Catman - for Kraven the Hunter
    Owlman (or Kiteman - for Vulture
    Firefly - for Electro
    Dr. Kirk Langstrom (Man-Bat - for Dr. Octopus

ext.
    Joker - for Goblin
    Bane - for Rhino
    Scorpiana- for Scorpion
    Last edited by Güicho; 04-04-2020 at 01:30 PM.