Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    So secret agent secretly also belongs to secret space patrol? Is that to much?
    Q: We spent years developing and making you this new "gadget" it's a cuff-link that can also....
    Bond: Ring, makes anything I want, even makes me fly! ...through space-time-dimension, and stuff! but ah, ...ok thanks?!
    I was more thinking that Bond with a GL ring would be Bond x 1,000 but still the same suave secret agent dude ... in space!

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Katana and Kimestu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer)

I think Ryuku Orsono (Bushido of Teen Titans) would be a better fit for Kimetsu-no-Yaiba as he was first shown saving the Titans from a demon.

Maybe Katana should cross with Inuyasha then...?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Maybe Katana should cross with Inuyasha then...?
    Maybe Samurai Jack. Because of the whole "archaic weapon in a more modern age" theme.

She could also crossover with Colleen Wing from Marvel.

I think Yu Yu Hakusho and Deadman or Phantom Stranger/The Spectre could be quite something. Maybe even Doctor Fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I think Ryuku Orsono (Bushido of Teen Titans) would be a better fit for Kimetsu-no-Yaiba as he was first shown saving the Titans from a demon.
    I disagree, I think Katana is such a different type of magical swordsman, I think it would be cool to see her bounce off the Demon Slayer cast. Tanjiro and her would be such a great interaction, his empathy would make a scene between him and Tatsu centered around dealing with grief really compelling; it would be nice to see. plus. she is definitely skilled enough to get some awesome kills and hold her own in that universe.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Fatality

and

Gamora

Edited image^

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Fatality

and

Gamora
    It's funny the modern Guardians of the Galaxy, felt somewhat like a re working of the 80's earthbound GL cell group, with:

Hal Jordan - Peter Quill - The cocky, overconfident, a bit reckless Star Pilot, finds himself joining a team, he has the opportunity to belong to something much bigger than just himself.

Katma Tui -Gamora - The exotic Alien heroine- Legacy of her mentor/kin. Can she shake the distrust associated with him.

Kilowog - Drax - The gentle musclebound Alien Brawler, who watched his people get slaughtered, proud last survivor of his kind.

Ch'p - Rocket- The irritable Space-Rodent - Annoying, but cute cartoon caricature.

Medphyll -Groot- More analogues would have been Sallak or Tomar Re, Medphyll was never a main player, yet under Morrison sentient Tree life-form, linked to a cosmic eternally regrowing organic life force.

As it grew you'd need John and Arisa analogues, yet this mirror/mirror type crossover of these two cosmic teams would be interesting.
    Last edited by Güicho; 09-11-2019 at 02:07 PM.

Edited image^

It's funny the modern Guardians of the Galaxy, felt somewhat like a re working of the 80's earthbound GL cell group, with:

Hal Jordan - Peter Quill - The cocky, overconfident, a bit reckless Star Pilot, finds himself joining a team, he has the opportunity to belong to something much bigger than just himself.

Katma Tui -Gamora - The exotic Alien heroine- Legacy of her mentor/kin. Can she shake the distrust associated with him.

Kilowog - Drax - The gentle musclebound Alien Brawler, who watched his people get slaughtered, proud last survivor of his kind.

Ch'p - Rocket- The irritable Space-Rodent - Annoying, but cute cartoon caricature.

Medphyll -Groot- More analogues would have been Sallak or Tomar Re, Medphyll was never a main player, yet under Morrison sentient Tree life-form, linked to a cosmic eternally regrowing organic life force.

As it grew you'd need John and Arisa analogues, yet this mirror/mirror type crossover of these two cosmic teams would be interesting.
    I also think the Omega Men would make for a good crossover with the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Edited image^

I also think the Omega Men would make for a good crossover with the Guardians of the Galaxy.

America Chavez

and

Cassie Sandsmark

Power Girl and Nate Grey. Both are alternate reality versions of mainstream characters (Supergirl for Power Girl, Cable for Nate).

Changling (Beast Boy) in the Godzilla/King Kong Monsterverse

Last edited by lemonpeace; 09-15-2019 at 01:50 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Incredible Member

Aquaman and Lara Croft:Tomb Raider. I could always see the two encountering each other ,and going on a treasure hunt together. With Mera stewing in the background.

Jaime Reyes and Max Steel (2013). The latter is basically the Jaime animated series we never had.

Elektra and Lady Shiva. Kind of surprised this never happened back when DC and Marvel were still doing crossovers.