Recent news of a New Gods movie being considered at DC and an Eternals film considered at Marvel got me to thinking about how cool it would be if those two Kirby concepts ever crossed paths! Given all the company crossovers we had from the 70s to the 90s, I'm surprised it hasn't been done before to my knowledge.

Now that CB Cebulski is EIC of Marvel and Paul Levitz is gone from DC, maybe relations can thaw out between the two companies and we can get crossovers again. I think it would be good for the industry as things are currently on a downturn year-to-year, and who knows if Marvel's Fresh Start will change things for the long term or if it'll be yet another short-term bump. In any event, the crossovers always do seem to generate excitement, and I'd rather see the companies be more cordial to each other since this is such a small industry.

So, what are YOUR dream crossovers? Stepping outside the box is encouraged including having a crossover between MORE than two companies. Even though this is the DC forum, you can suggest crossovers that don't include DC. CBR really needs to have a forum where we can discuss overall comics industry topics, I think.

Here are some of my ideas:

- New Gods vs. The Eternals

- Captain Marvel (Shazam) vs. Thor

- Green Lantern Corps vs. Nova Corps

- Sheena vs. Shanna

- Justice League & Avengers vs. Thanos and Dark Opal on Gemworld

- Atom + Ant-Man + Micronauts

- Aquaman + Sub-Mariner + Fathom

- Buck Rogers + Adam Strange + Star-Lord

- Archie + Jimmy Olsen