Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Gamora used to a have some kind of magical blade that she'd pull out of thin air. God killer? God slayer? Or something like that. Does she still use it? Can't say I've seen it referenced recently.

Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Gamora used to a have some kind of magical blade that she'd pull out of thin air. God killer? God slayer? Or something like that. Does she still use it? Can't say I've seen it referenced recently.
    The Godslayer i think it was last seen in Thanos Imperative.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Niffleheim

All New Guardians of the Galaxy #2 Gamora clearing the path

"Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Niffleheim

I'm really curious on what exactly this secret deal The Grandmaster has with Gamora.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    I'm really curious on what exactly this secret deal The Grandmaster has with Gamora.
    Normally I would say it would be some way to help her kill Thanos.........but who knows now.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    Normally I would say it would be some way to help her kill Thanos.........but who knows now.
    Thane, Nebula and Co. are already trying to kill Thanos but they haven't been successful and now Thanos is mortal =she can easily kill him if she wanted to. I think it has to do with something else than Thanos -- well i hope it does

Thane, Nebula and Co. are already trying to kill Thanos but they haven't been successful and now Thanos is mortal =she can easily kill him if she wanted to. I think it has to do with something else than Thanos -- well i hope it does
    Also considering she had the chance to kill him in Guardians #19 and didn't, which Quill references in this issue, so I wonder does this mean she's just done worrying about Thanos anymore, and if so what could she be so freaked out about?

Niffleheim

Issue #5 is FINALLY here coming out next week DOOMSDAY ON UBLIEX!
    Last edited by Tofali; 05-28-2017 at 10:23 AM.

Spectacular Member

if gamora had a feminist solo movie i wont even mind,she's a beauty and a badass and does all these things in fucking marvel space

Spectacular Member

also i think she could really have a good movie telling some good story with great action and development

Cool

Plenty of Gamora this week.

She is been pretty active and I love it.

Amazing Member

All New Guardians of the Galaxy #2 Gamora clearing the path

Man, was this a great action sequence or what? Gamora has been the highlight of this series so far, & I love it.
    MARVEL - All-New Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men Gold, Thanos, Hawkeye (trade)
    DC - Doom Patrol, Cave Carson Has A Cybernetic Eye, Shade the Changing Girl, Mother Panic, Bug!: The Adventures of Forager, Mister Miracle
    Non-Big Two - Forever waiting on another arc of The Umbrella Academy, I Hate Fairyland (trade)

Gamora is a formidable fighter.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Astonishing Member

There's a small (but special) moment for Gamora within NOVA #7 {The Series' Finale}.....that's all.

Also, she's the Focus within ALL-NEW GOTG #3.