Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

I wonder if the current film is going to raise her popularity with the comic fans? If so, she could suddenly climb past some of the better known Marvel females in terms of fan support.

BANNED

Zoe, from blue to green

What's next for her? Red She-Hulk?

Spectacular Member

Hey all! Still kind of new to the GotG / Marvel Cosmic world. While there've definitely been books that have been released featuring classic Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon, and Groot stories, the same cannot be said for Gamora. Are there any classic stories that you would recommend for Gamora?

Extraordinary Member

Zoe did perfect justice to Gamora.

Ultimate Member

I quite liked that she was essentially the teams moral compass for most of the movie, and the only one taking things completely seriously. I find it highly amusing that the "daughter" of Thanos, deadly assassin, and associate of Ronan the Accuser served that function. Oh and thank you Zoe for giving me what has already become one of my favorite movie phrases ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmreyn View Post
    Hey all! Still kind of new to the GotG / Marvel Cosmic world. While there've definitely been books that have been released featuring classic Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon, and Groot stories, the same cannot be said for Gamora. Are there any classic stories that you would recommend for Gamora?
    Try the Adam Warlock collection for classic Gamora. Also Warlock and the Infinity Watch collections.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I quite liked that she was essentially the teams moral compass for most of the movie, and the only one taking things completely seriously. I find it highly amusing that the "daughter" of Thanos, deadly assassin, and associate of Ronan the Accuser served that function...
    Some have complained that shes not deadly enough but back in her early appearences she was dangerous yes, but she was also the one who betrayed Thanos and was blind to just how evil he was. She was the only member of the infinity watch that had a true moral compass and showed great amounts of heart.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

So glad Gamora has an appreciation thread of her own now. Zoe Saldana was awesome as her in the movie! I just find it so weird someone like Gamora has made her big screen debut before Wonder Woman, but it's awesome too. Hopefully the movie will make Gamora a bit more popular and mainstream in terms of other Marvel females.

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/09/...ic-for-marvel/

Well, this could be really cool if they do this right, will have to wait for next to find out if it's true though.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/09/...ic-for-marvel/

Well, this could be really cool if they do this right, will have to wait for next to find out if it's true though.
    Woo hoo! I hope it's true