BANNED

Default The Fans vs Ran Mouri, Makoto Kyogoku, Masumi Sera, Heiji Hattori, Shuichi Akai

The mass murdering copycats from Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number vs the martial artist of Detective Conan.

The fight will take place in an empty nightclub in the form of a brawl to the death. While no firearms are allowed, whatever the combatants come across (Furniture, bottles, etc) are usable.

Who wins?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Unless they had a huge upgrade in the sequel, my memory of the general stats of the Hotline Miami series says that the smart money is on the martial artists. The HM cast tends to die very easily against random thugs in melee if they don't get the drop on them or are outnumbered, while Makoto and Ran, at least, are in the Comic Book Peak Human to lightly metahuman range and can easily monster on crowds of mooks in an open field or casually shove their hands through cement poles and shatter marble pillars with a single strike.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 04-25-2018 at 04:45 PM.

I want to object to Kogoro's exclusion. If there's one thing my current rereading of Detective Conan has taught me it's the guy is a beast whose main flaw is being very lazy.

But yeah, I know nothing about their opposition but if they're fairly normal humans then Conan martial artists will tear them apart.

Kogoro is indeed very good when he actually bothers to put some effort into it.

Also, yeah, unless there are some pretty great feats on the other side, this is a stomp, especially since Makoto is there.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile