Page 51 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I don't think anyone who knows what they're talking about is suggesting that Warlock is done deal in A4. I would have loved to see him in the story, but at this point his inclusion would be deux ex machina. The Russos are far better than that.
    Well you could need a new source of power to defeat Thanos, I don't see why not.

It's still amazing to me that they did an entire scene with CGI and all of it for moment they never had any intention of including in the movie.

spoilers:
    Attachment 65263
    end of spoilers
    Yeeea, I think there's a few of those. Not saying they picked one or the other, but I did love the scene where Cap and Panther were dusting the Wakandan army, and the visual of Cap catching up to T'Challa. That's the visceral action I love from the Russos. Also a great callback to the tunnel/parking garage scene in CW.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Boat View Post
    You have to be the most stubborn person I've ever seen. I said I thought the creation of the gems in the movie lacked imagination and thought they should use the cosmic deities creating them.

Hell they could show the mural of deities from the post above and say that these beings created them. You don't have to see them. jeez
    Has to be in the movie to be canon, or the writer/director has to say so. I didn't come up with the definition of canon, that's just the way it is.

I don't think anyone who knows what they're talking about is suggesting that Warlock is done deal in A4. I would have loved to see him in the story, but at this point his inclusion would be deux ex machina. The Russos are far better than that.
    This is exactly what I've been arguing on this thread. It would detract from the plot

BANNED

You have to be the most stubborn person I've ever seen. I said I thought the creation of the gems in the movie lacked imagination and thought they should use the cosmic deities creating them.

Hell they could show the mural of deities from the post above and say that these beings created them. You don't have to see them. jeez
    bla bla bla nerdy nerd stuff bla bla bla

the $250 mil it just put up wipes its a$$ with what you think is "boring"

Mighty Member

I think you should go back at the beginning of the discussion lol
    I think you should read some of the interviews with Kevin Feige and the Russo Brothers as to why Death isn't in Infinity War. Same reason none of the OTHER cosmic abstracts from the comics are: They won't work in a movie format like this. lol.

What did Heimdal say when he conjured the powers of the Bifrost? What followed after "dark"? Was it dimension? Magic? Arts? I almost assumed it was from the dimension The Ancient One siphened her juice boosters from, but he didn't get the symbol on his forehead. I wonder if something will come of this tidbit.

I think he would have been disappointed to not witness his improvement to the universe.
    As soon as he saw people start to turn to dust he coulda died happy. He didn't seem to care about living in a new world. He just wanted to "Save" the universe. And now that he's done he has nothing left. I thinki dying might have been welcomed but he's not the suicidal type either

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    What did Heimdal say when he conjured the powers of the Bifrost? What followed after "dark"? Was it dimension? Magic? Arts? I almost assumed it was from the dimension The Ancient One siphened her juice boosters from, but he didn't get the symbol on his forehead. I wonder if something will come of this tidbit.
    I think he said something about the dark magic flowing through him one last time.

Did anyone else catch Thor saying a weapon made by those Dwarves cannot be weilded by a mortal or something?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Did anyone else catch Thor saying a weapon made by those Dwarves cannot be weilded by a mortal or something?
    He basically said that trying to wield it would drive them mad and he may have said something like their mortal frame would crumble...don't remember the exact phrasing but yeah, mortals supposedly cannot wield the hammer. Except maybe Steve Rogers.

Quote Originally Posted by Biclopcicle View Post
    He basically said that trying to wield it would drive them mad and he may have said something like their mortal frame would crumble...don't remember the exact phrasing but yeah, mortals supposedly cannot wield the hammer. Except maybe Steve Rogers.
    Cool I wasn't the only one then.

i didn't catch it the first watch due to too much laughing.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

galrose

my brother and i had an discussion if that is the correct future dr.strange saw to win at the end. Does this mean that him giving the time stone has to lead to the exact future and victory he saw, or could there be futures that are triggered by the same action of giving the stone that he did not see. We would love some new incite to help us end the discussion

Quote Originally Posted by galrose View Post
    my brother and i had an discussion if that is the correct future dr.strange saw to win at the end. Does this mean that him giving the time stone has to lead to the exact future and victory he saw, or could there be futures that are triggered by the same action of giving the stone that he did not see. We would love some new incite to help us end the discussion
    Depends on how far into the future he looked. If he looked, say, 1 week into the future, then I think he would capture multiple outcomes after giving the time stone. If he only looked an hour into the future (which I doubt, he probably looked a couple days into the future, if I had to guess), then he probably only mined one or very few futures where he gave the Time stone.

I think the real question is: what is the key to victory?
    -That Thanos wins?
    -That Tony lives?
    -Both?

My theory is that the dead are not truly dead but end up in the Soul Stone reality. Strange may have some distinct advantage there that he wouldn't have access to otherwise. And perhaps there is some advantage to keeping Tony alive (but there's no way to guarantee that he would be among the 50% alive). So I mainly think that Strange has some plan to do something from within the Soul Stone dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I think he said something about the dark magic flowing through him one last time.
    I see. I wonder why it was considered dark though. Was this something he has hidden or does this tie to Odin's dark lineage? But if that was the case I would think he would have mentioned it in Ragnarok. Questions, questions.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Cool I wasn't the only one then.

i didn't catch it the first watch due to too much laughing.
    Surprisingly enough, I missed things from people laughing more than I ever have in any of the gaurdians films and ragnarok.