Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Wasn’t he dead himself? I can’t keep up anymore smh...
    No nightcrawler was alive way before logan died
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

I enjoyed the issue, it'll be interesting to learn how he got the infinity gem and who brought him back or was it his powers?

I do wonder if we'll see a meeting of Logan and OML at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    And he gave Storm the school. I guess he adopted her too?

Look on the bright side though, now that Logan’s back he has a chance to make good on his promise. He should maybe adopt Gabby too.
    There was actually a goof in the issue about that. Kitty said Logan gave HER the school, but he didn't, as you say, Storm inherited it, and then passed it to Kitty in X-Men Prime. Kitty WOULD have taken over the school, had she not stood down and brought Storm in to replace her as deputy headmistress, when the time displaced O5 arrived.

As for Gabby, I'm pretty sure Laura already adopted her - Gabby would have needed registering with the authorities, and has been given Laura's surname Kinney. They're biologically sisters, but Laura's definitely also serving the Mom role.

Why is Jeen still acting like Kitty doesn’t know she and Magneto are in cahoots?
    Probably because it's set BEFORE the arc where Kitty found that out. This started in the Legacy one-shot, remember.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Man that art was very nice, seeing Storm with her mohawk again made me very happy. Really hope Kitty isn't the "leader" in all of these books.
    She's only in, let alone the leader in, one of them - Iron Man, Lady Deathstrike, and Daredevil are leading the other three teams. And Deathstrike's working completely independently to boot.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    I enjoyed the issue, it'll be interesting to learn how he got the infinity gem and who brought him back or was it his powers?

I do wonder if we'll see a meeting of Logan and OML at some point.
    Well Legacy told us how he got the infinity stone.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Well Legacy told us how he got the infinity stone.
    It did. But it isnt clear yet how it connects. Obviously infinity will be set after hunt is over. Logan seemed back to himself in infonoty and the after credits
    X-Men Forever

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Can someone share some info of that new Reaver?

Is is a male or female? What powers doe (s)he have?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Can someone share some info of that new Reaver?

Is is a male or female? What powers doe (s)he have?
    There are two new reavers and both seems to be female. The first one is called Star, she has a human face but her whole body is fused with the frame of an helicopter. The second one is Light, that one is kind of ambiguous but it seems she's the AI of this helicopter thing and she's very close to Star. This helicopter can cloak itself, launch missiles and blades, scan surrounding areas and contact other reavers.

To make it simple, Star is the frame of the helicopter and Light the AI and Pierce refer to them as Starshine.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Cool to hear Firestar is still with the X-Men!
    Actually, this takes place before the MOTHERVINE Storyarc within X-MEN: BLUE Series.......

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Is this happening before phoenix resurrection?
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Id imagine considering adult Jean is referenced but not seen. They acted like teen Jean is the only one alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I am assuming for all intents and purposes that this is set alongside or just before X-Men Red. So perhaps Jean is back but not an active X-Man or working on her speech for the UN?
    Why is Jeen still acting like Kitty doesn’t know she and Magneto are in cahoots?
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Probably because it's set BEFORE the arc where Kitty found that out. This started in the Legacy one-shot, remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Believer Tony View Post
    Also, I'm guessing this takes place before Phoenix Resurrection... ?
    Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Actually, this takes place before the MOTHERVINE Storyarc within X-MEN: BLUE Series.......
    I...I need painkillers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    It's good to see Logan back in action. Also, revisiting that moment when the X-men gathered around his body was very touching. A surprisingly powerful moment I didn't expect, but I really enjoyed it none-the-less. I also like how this book connected the events of Marvel Legacy, putting a little context into the past and how the X-books ended up in their current state. I think that kind of connection helps make the story feel more refined. Now, it's just a matter of getting Logan fully involved in the X-books again. It's fairly clear this series is going to set the stage for something. It's just a matter of what form it will take.
    Agreed on everything. I can't wait to see what it'll be!

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Man that art was very nice, seeing Storm with her mohawk again made me very happy. Really hope Kitty isn't the "leader" in all of these books.
    Storm felt a bit more leader-y in this book than she has in ages, which was a nice touch. Guardian even referred to the X-Men as 'her team'. I just can't buy Kitty as supreme X-leader. Storm, Cyke, or Charles, only.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Storm felt a bit more leader-y in this book than she has in ages, which was a nice touch. Guardian even referred to the X-Men as 'her team'. I just can't buy Kitty as supreme X-leader. Storm, Cyke, or Charles, only.
    I see this and raise you Jean as well tbh.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I see this and raise you Jean as well tbh.
    When has Jean ever actually led the whole team? I can only recall her enslaving Cargill and that random assortment of losers under Lobdell. Not even in Morrison's run was she actually leader(Charles and Scott were).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

When has Jean ever actually led the whole team? I can only recall her enslaving Cargill and that random assortment of losers under Lobdell. Not even in Morrison's run was she actually leader(Charles and Scott were).
    Lmao? Scott was the team leader in Morrison's run to a certain point but it was Jean that was running the operation, particularly when Charles taken out of the scene multiple times. Under Lobdell it was her plan to dupe Magneto iirc (I may be wrong), and she led her ragtag group incredibly effectively. Red has pretty well proven that Jean is capable of leading, and she is incredibly charismatic with a mind for the future. Jean can easily lead. Realistically, though, the X-Men should be led by council.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

It's such a nice break from Guggs, Storm actually has her own opinion apart from Kitty's and she's actually referred to as a the most troublesome X-Men while Kitty isn't even mentioned. Still a bit too much focus on Kitty but it's much better.